PDA

View Full Version : offspring live!

oreo doreo!
07-18-2005, 09:24 PM
hey, i saw the offspring live a couple years back in may during their splinter tour in atlanta, ga. not only were they extremely GREAT live, but after their time was up, they argued with the (i forgot what they're called) person who directs when its a bands time to go on or go off. they wanted to play an extra 10 or 20 minutes because they said they loved the crowd and wanted to play more songs..i thought it was extremely cool of them to try to stay on to please the fans...

if you saw them live and liked their performace, post a reply here. i'd like to hear about it

:D

Camilamazed
07-18-2005, 09:31 PM
I've seen them 4 times.They were all great performances.I think you were really lucky with that gig.I'd go wild if they asked to play some further minutes hehe.

deep-fried dog-food sushi
07-18-2005, 10:21 PM
hey, i changed my name from oreo doreo! i decided i didnt like it and it was pretty dorky :confused:

Manic subsidal
07-18-2005, 10:36 PM
hey, i changed my name from oreo doreo! i decided i didnt like it and it was pretty dorky :confused:

your new name is too long D-f. D-f. S.

bouncingcoles
07-18-2005, 11:00 PM
hey, i saw the offspring live a couple years back in may during their splinter tour in atlanta, ga. not only were they extremely GREAT live, but after their time was up, they argued with the (i forgot what they're called) person who directs when its a bands time to go on or go off. they wanted to play an extra 10 or 20 minutes because they said they loved the crowd and wanted to play more songs..i thought it was extremely cool of them to try to stay on to please the fans...

if you saw them live and liked their performace, post a reply here. i'd like to hear about it

i saw them life 2 times. once in boston and then 2 days later in new york. both performances were incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was waiting years to see theem!!!! the crowds were insane!!! it was the best 2 concerts of my life!!!!! im seeing them again soon too!!!! go check out the concert reviews on the tour page of this site!!!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-18-2005, 11:04 PM
I saw them live once. It was my first concert. It kicked ass. Mainly because I met Dexter but it was a badass show. But you were lucky to try to have them play than an hour and a half or however long the concert was.

TRUSTpunk
07-18-2005, 11:11 PM
I went to the Burgettstown , PA show on May 28, 2004. I got to meet two of
the band members which I guess was pretty rare , the reason why is because
Auf Der Mar , Atom Willards formar band was about to go on stage. :D

Also Higgins came out also and I got a few photos and that was a good enough
autograph for me , A photo is worth a 1,000 memories so thats what I wanted.

Also Bad Habit was awesome , thats cool how dexter puts his knee down and
does that thing with the mics and stuff. The Mosh Pit was just crazy. I loved
the crowd surfing , more crowd surfing than you would ever see.

greekgod
07-19-2005, 12:47 AM
offspring should play in chicago more.
yeah. that would be sweet.
i would go see em for warped when they come to chicago
but ill be outta country.
which sucks ass.
sorta.

deep-fried dog-food sushi
07-19-2005, 10:41 AM
i was gonna see them during the warped tour, but it's the day of my mom's birthday (and as she's almost as big of a fan of the offspring as me) and she said she'd rather wait for show they didnt play for just half an hour...i agreed

but was really fuckin awesome is that my two favorite bands played back to back..offspring and foo fighters

Sinister
07-19-2005, 10:48 AM
hey, I'll be missing the 2 warped tour performances near here this year but I'll sure as hell go to at least one of their shows for the new CD thats supposed to come after the GH.

panzor41
07-19-2005, 10:50 AM
I want to go NOW!!!!