PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE Looking for marching band Mp3's

Dad of offspring
07-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi all,

First I'll introduce myself, I'm Lee and been a long time fan of the Offspring, have all USA albums except the new one (will have soon) I live in the sticks in Indiana and have suceeded in turning my 14 yr old daughter into a raging fan as well (god help me),,,,,,,,,

Anyway my little offspring girl is into highschool band and marching band next year so she was jumping up and down when we stumbled onto the discovery of Offspring recording with marching bands.

I just bought the "Hit That" import single on ebay so it is supposed to have the marching band version on it.

I have read in the forum that there are at least two more, The kids aren't alright - and - Come out and play

I have spent a day looking around on the web for these mp3's and no luck just spent a lot of time removing spyware and misc. programs that "found" me.

I know some of you must have these so I am asking a huge favor for someone to be kind enough to help me out and make my daughter's day (mine too),,,,

CAN SOMEONE EMAIL ME THESE SONGS???? PLEASE!!!!

I thank any and everyone that can help me out,,,,

Lee

Nirushika6789
07-19-2005, 02:39 PM
sorry i dont have of them...although on the Complete Music DVD there is a video of that chinese marching band doing Hit That!!

MistyGrin
07-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Go to the multimedia section in: www.offspring.art.pl

Tra lala lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Revolver-2005?
07-19-2005, 02:40 PM
i can get you the come out and play one

http://www.offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=i

go there and click on this thing on the right hand side that says: Inne pliki audio

also try the other ones on the side they have some awesome stuff

Cejus
07-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Well, someone has already said that, but here's the direct link to Come out and play:
http://www.offspring.art.pl/media2005spr/remix/7.mp3

I'll try to search TKAA, think I have it somewhere :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh well, someone was faster with the link hahaha :p

Cejus
07-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems that there isn't an UCLA version for "The Kids aren't alright"... at least I don't have it, and I have tons of rare songs and cover songs by other bands :eek:

Does anyone have this UCLA cover?

Dad of offspring
07-19-2005, 03:23 PM
WOW!!!!!

talk about speed!!!

I never dreamed I would get this kind of replies,,,,

Well I have down loaded Hit That (i couldn't wait for my single :p ) and I downloaded come out and play,,,,,

That "offspring.art.pl" has a LOT of stuff,,,, wish I could read that language? :(

THANKS YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!!!!!

My daughter is gonna freak!!!! :D

she'll have her school band playing these songs or she'll die trying!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I found the smiles,, heh heh

Nirushika6789
07-19-2005, 03:24 PM
WOW!!!!!

talk about speed!!!

I never dreamed I would get this kind of replies,,,,

Well I have down loaded Hit That (i couldn't wait for my single :p ) and I downloaded come out and play,,,,,

That "offspring.art.pl" has a LOT of stuff,,,, wish I could read that language? :(

THANKS YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!!!!!

My daughter is gonna freak!!!! :D

she'll have her school band playing these songs or she'll die trying!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I found the smiles,, heh heh

i dont think ive ever seen such a happy reply... we need more people like u on here :D

Dad of offspring
07-19-2005, 03:25 PM
PS

any other marching band offspring stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :D

Nirushika6789
07-19-2005, 03:27 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6996487&type=product&id=1414660

if u like that marching band stuff try this... its a strgin quartet doing offspring stuff.. there is only 30 secs clips but still.
the gotta get away one kicks a$$