PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Please Come To Brimingham!!!!

The offspring rock ma sox
07-19-2005, 02:55 PM
OFFSPRING RULE 4EVA!! :D

There coming to england *Jumps in joy* but there not coming to Birmingham :confused:
pwesse pwesse cum 2 Birmingham we need yew + yew have never bin b4!!! :eek:

sooo pwesse :p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx nixie luffs the offspring 2 muoch!!!

Offspring-Fanatic
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
why dont u just drive to the nearest one or something :rolleyes:

Thucydides
07-19-2005, 03:15 PM
^ because London and Manchester are both pretty far away, I would have to get a train and it might be difficult to get a late train back (we have a notorious rail-network)

YES! Fellow person who wants them to go to Birmingham! :D

Dead Cheerleader
07-19-2005, 09:32 PM
^ because London and Manchester are both pretty far away, I would have to get a train and it might be difficult to get a late train back (we have a notorious rail-network)

YES! Fellow person who wants them to go to Birmingham! :D

You lazy fuck, you have a TRAIN and you refuse to ride it?? People in the US would kill for a train system like yours. I fucking used to ride the Greyhound bus with a bunch of drug addicts and crazy people for 24 hours in a row to see the Offspring, so unless you are young (like under16) you should just fucking bite the bullet and ride that son of a bitch. Going on questionable, potentially hazardous trips like that will also be a really cool memory and make the concert mean more to you.

No one even knows where Birmingham is, the Offspring aren't comin'.

Dirty Bertie
07-20-2005, 02:49 AM
Lazy fuck - it is only 2 hours on Virgin trains from Birmingham New Street to London.

Think the shows in London have all sold out now so you've blown it anyway..

Thucydides
07-20-2005, 03:59 PM
No one even knows where Birmingham is, the Offspring aren't comin'.

I'm not lazy - it's just that it's really late and difficult and stuff. Anyway, if they've sold out both London and Manchester isn't it obvious that another show is needed? They should bloody well play in Birmingham!

How can you not even know where Birmingham is? It's the second biggest city in England! Tis right in the middle!