PDA

View Full Version : Im Pissed!

Gutterboy
07-19-2005, 04:05 PM
fucking went to best buy right after work to buy the video dvd collection, and it fucking wasnt there! where did you all buy it! i want it so fucking bad!

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Most of us pre-ordered it................ :D

Gutterboy
07-19-2005, 04:12 PM
well im talking about the people that didnt pre-order it.

thankls for the no help on that one.

pyrosk8er
07-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I saw it at walmart today but they only had the edited version

sourskittle
07-19-2005, 04:49 PM
the same thing happened to me so i went to circuit city and they had it

Aimeht
07-19-2005, 04:52 PM
I want it too. And I know where to get it. But I am broke. So I am pissed anyway.

Conspiracy of One
07-19-2005, 05:04 PM
I could Buy it.............cuz i have enough money.......but i have it

Manic subsidal
07-19-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah I went to borders and tried looking for it there. Here's my story -

I came there, looked on their computer files to see if the offspring dvd was in store, and it was. So I spin around in circles with joy and then rush to the music dvd section. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it. I seriously even tried the adult xxx movie section but no luck. So I talk to one of the guys there and he's like oh, let me see if it's in yet. He looks at the music dvd section also and I'm like "dude, I looked there like 5 times, it's not there" and he's like oh ok then, we don't have it. So I bought the offspring s/t album instead, it was the only offspring album I didn't have. It's One of my favorites too, I don't know why I took so long to buy it, I think I wanted to find a copy of one w/kill the president though :P

So my next stop was Sam goody and right when I was about to walk in, I noticed this guy and his friends were outside looking through the store's window and pointing at the new releases. I saw the Offspring dvd in there and I'm pretty sure those guys were pointing at that. Sam goody probably had a bunch of new offspring dvds in store but I didn't want to risk it. I rushed in, grabbed the offspring dvd before the other people got to it, and it only cost $11 :D

CGMHAY video is too blocky or something. Can't think of a good wood to describe it :(

Gutterboy
07-19-2005, 06:51 PM
i just got it at sam goody too :)

Manic subsidal
07-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah, even though borders didn't have the dvd, I'm definitely glad I didn't wait and get it there because they were going to sell it for freaking $14. It's only $11 at sam goody :D

Jack the Tripper
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
They have it at Best Buy. Best Buy is the only store that has the good music.

Manic subsidal
07-19-2005, 07:41 PM
They have it at Best Buy. Best Buy is the only store that has the good music.

My best buy mostly has only the popular stuff. Even though there's nothing wrong with that (Offspring is popular too duh), it's just not a big enough selection. Like what? 5 little tiny rows of cds and one row of music dvds? I'd go to an actual music store (like salzers) if I wanted to find good music or whatever..

Jack the Tripper
07-19-2005, 07:50 PM
My best buy mostly has only the popular stuff. Even though there's nothing wrong with that (Offspring is popular too duh), it's just not a big enough selection. Like what? 5 little tiny rows of cds and one row of music dvds? I'd go to an actual music store (like salzers) if I wanted to find good music or whatever..
I was talking about my own opinion of good music. Best Buy is the only store (in my area) that has singles, music dvds, and it's the only place I ever been to that has someone who even heard of The Offspring's older cds.

Unnatural Disaster
07-19-2005, 07:53 PM
I haven't looked yet, but the Best Buy by my house probably has it. They had Splinter the day it came out and it only cost $10

aeh20s
07-19-2005, 07:54 PM
the Best Buy i went to today didn't have the DVD. and since i was frothing at the mouth to get it, i just bought the edited version at Wal-Mart. i'm a little upset, but the only time it bothered me was watching the Cool to Hate video. the commentary on this DVD is hillarious, especially on Hit That. They just completely ignored the video and talked about celebrity trials that are/were happening. it was funny.

Sinister
07-19-2005, 08:14 PM
theres this shop near my dads office called Archambault Music & Books (I'm in Quebec, remember!) and the clerk told my dad they didnt have it. but their website said they had it. so he insisted and finally there was like 50 copies of it in the back room where they put stock thats not for sale yet. so now I'm gonna watch all that live footage. bye !

Manic subsidal
07-19-2005, 08:39 PM
i just bought the edited version at Wal-Mart.

arghh no!!! There's no hope manic subsidal, it's already too late. Oops, just talking to myself.

FaceTheFlames
07-19-2005, 09:10 PM
fucking went to best buy right after work to buy the video dvd collection, and it fucking wasnt there! where did you all buy it! i want it so fucking bad!
I bought mine today from Sam Goody and it was only $11.88
~Tara

pyrosk8er
07-20-2005, 12:14 PM
I went to Sam Goody today expecting to get it cheap like you guys did but they were selling it for 14.99 :mad:

is this because I went to one at a rich mall?

Nirushika6789
07-20-2005, 12:17 PM
i got mine outta HMV and it was 15.99!!!

SkunkIt
07-20-2005, 12:42 PM
fucking went to best buy right after work to buy the video dvd collection, and it fucking wasnt there! where did you all buy it! i want it so fucking bad!Oh, boo hoo. :rolleyes: Go to Media Play. I haven't even got it yet and I missed the pre-prder, because I had to give my dogs away and go to the hospital, because my mom was sick.

The Goth Guy
07-20-2005, 12:44 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg

FFX-ME
07-20-2005, 12:59 PM
just go to walmart, futurshop, hmv, music world, or any other elec store that sells dvds