PDA

View Full Version : Hit That Video Commentary....

markpregen
07-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Does the band hate the video for "Hit That" or something? It's the only video where they didn't talk about it at all (they just talked about the Michael Jackson trial, etc). Or maybe they did it on purpose since that video is pretty weird and could use some explanation...

offspringchaz
07-19-2005, 05:06 PM
i think they couldnt really explain it because as you said is pretty weird but i think they could of made a few points about it, suh as why the idea of this came about etc

chrisdb60
07-19-2005, 05:22 PM
yeah, i noticed that too.

it came off as though they didnt wanna talk about it at all.. like they didnt like the guy who made it for them or something. It would have been better if they didnt do a commentary for it at all really.

kickass0987654321
07-19-2005, 05:27 PM
i think they couldnt really explain it because as you said is pretty weird but i think they could of made a few points about it, suh as why the idea of this came about etc
I completely agree.

Sinister
07-19-2005, 06:12 PM
so that leaves us with two uncommented videos - Hit That and Can't Repeat. And I wish they'd put the new version of Can't Repeat.

sneedo
07-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Dexter and noodles seem to have short attention spans on most subjects, and probably just got off track by that time, that's a long time to sit there and talk about your videos, plus Hit That is pretty self explanatory (if you have two synapses to rub together at all)