PDA

View Full Version : Offspring in Skandinavia

Splejse
07-20-2005, 04:22 AM
Does anybody think Offspring will come to the Skandinavia on the September tour??

Chngthwrld
07-20-2005, 04:28 AM
Does anybody think Offspring will come to the Skandinavia on the September tour??

19.9. Tavastia, Helsinki, Finland

That is sponsored by beer company. You can only win tickets.

But if Scandinavia is scheduled on this tour other countries might be around that. Because it takes time to get from Middle Europe to Scandinavia (to Finland especially but also Stockholm and Oslo are pretty far)

bluefudge
07-20-2005, 12:13 PM
dang! they aint commin to sweden :( :mad:

Zee
07-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Like said, at least Finland. They should announce the damn date on the official site, it's been known and advertised almost a month here already.

Let's see, this gig is on 19th, previous one before that is on 17th in England, so I think they'll head up from there straight to Finland. No room for a gig for other Scandinavian countries. Now there's still space between Manchester and London gigs, first being on 13th and second one on 16th. Definitely one gig for there, but that would be on a weekday. I'm not so sure if Sweden, Norway or Denmark would get enough people on a weekday, so... I don't know if they will end up the Euro tour in Finland or what, but let's hope a date in Sweden at least. ;) I'm afraid Norway and Denmark will be left out again.

Splejse
07-20-2005, 02:48 PM
I just hope they will play near Denmark, because i think i can make my dad take me to the concert, but not if its too long away :(

Aimeht
07-20-2005, 03:37 PM
I hope so, but I have no idea. I mean, if they're coming to Finland it's not far to Stockholm... (Or Gothenburg)

kickass0987654321
07-20-2005, 05:45 PM
Look it up!!! It's not that hard to type in the search bar, the offspring tour dates!!!