PDA

View Full Version : The thing about Million Miles Away...

winstano
07-20-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm really confused about this...

First off the song wasn't on the GH album (Yet Original Prankster was?), and now the video isn't on the "Complete" music vid DVD...

Do the band not like the song? Because going on this evidence and the fact that they didn't play it at either of their performances at Reading and Leeds last year...

Other than that, the DVD is spot on!

Sinister
07-20-2005, 08:16 AM
the video ? you mean theres an official video for it ?
send send send please ! sinister_kether@hotmail.com

Preecey
07-20-2005, 08:20 AM
I'm really confused about this...

First off the song wasn't on the GH album (Yet Original Prankster was?), and now the video isn't on the "Complete" music vid DVD...

Do the band not like the song? Because going on this evidence and the fact that they didn't play it at either of their performances at Reading and Leeds last year...

Other than that, the DVD is spot on!
Million Miles, despite being a good song, wasn't a hit. And there isn't an official video to it, is there? therefore I can understand why they would refrain from putting them on both The Greatest Hits and The Video Collection DVD.

platinumpt
07-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Well it's the live performance video, taped during the Wembley Arena concert in 2001... but yeah, it's kinda official, it played on MTV... I don't have the video with the live song, my video has the live appearence, but plays the album song!

offspring_freak_3
07-20-2005, 08:28 AM
the video ? you mean theres an official video for it ?
send send send please ! sinister_kether@hotmail.com

go to offspring.art.pl you will find there.

well, here is the link http://www.offspring.art.pl/?m=media&category=va

winstano
07-20-2005, 08:29 AM
The official video was the live one, but it had the studio track being played over the performace...

Million miles charted higher (In the UK at least) than CGMHAY, yet it's not on the album...

nameless
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
im not sure about it, everyone questioned the tracks on greatest hits and were more or less told it was the singles they released! they should have put the live video on!