PDA

View Full Version : Offspring in sweden..

bluefudge
07-20-2005, 11:45 AM
when does Offspring come to sweden next time? i'd like to know.. i'm saving money for the consert in london.. but it's cheaper if they would come to sweden.. :confused:

Zee
07-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Don't know, haven't you Swedes heard any rumours or news about the Offspring playing there this September?

bluefudge
07-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Nice man! thanx

Bacterium
07-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Don't know, haven't you Swedes heard any rumours or news about the Offspring playing there this September?

what? have you heard rumours about that? I haven't heard anything.. :(

bluefudge
07-21-2005, 01:59 PM
me neither

TMDGJ
07-21-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah, another concert here would be great. I havent heard any rumors either though. But since last time they toured Europe they will probably stop by here too. It would be good to know BEFORE the england or germany concert so you know if its worth it to travel there, Of course It doesnt get boring to see Offspring twice. Well well, lets just hope.

Marit
07-22-2005, 02:28 AM

I don't think that's what he said, he just asked if any of you swedes had heard something.

Bacterium
07-22-2005, 03:13 AM
I don't think that's what he said, he just asked if any of you swedes had heard something.

well, maybe, but it sounded like he already knew something, like "what? haven't you heard it?" :p

RobinoZombie
07-22-2005, 05:43 AM
no it didnt...
but nope, nothing, but since the last tourdate update, theres still "more shows too come" or something...so just hope...but since they are coming too finland, they must come here, they havent missed out on sweden on any of the album tours yet, just the first european tour around CO1 tour

Bacterium
07-22-2005, 01:29 PM
no it didnt...
but nope, nothing, but since the last tourdate update, theres still "more shows too come" or something...so just hope...but since they are coming too finland, they must come here, they havent missed out on sweden on any of the album tours yet, just the first european tour around CO1 tour

but I don't actually think all these concerts are Offspring's tour.. All shows in the US are Warped tour shows, and both the Italy and Turkey show are some kinds of festivals.. The show in Finland is not a common concert, since i've heard you can only win tickets for the show.. So there's just in the UK and Germany, France and Schweiz they are doing their own shows.. Like they're not having a concert in sweden (yet), they don't have anything planned for Canada, Japan or south America either..

But still I hope they will get here soon!! :D

Zee
07-23-2005, 01:02 AM

No no, I know nothing. But I think it should be announced pretty damn soon if there's going to be one so that there'd be enough time for the tickets sale.

The show in Finland is not a common concert, since i've heard you can only win tickets for the show..

That's true. They probably wouldn't have come here unless it wouldn't be fully sponsored gig. I think they get paid very well of this club gig...

bluefudge
07-23-2005, 03:33 AM
is it a concert in europe or skandinavia before september?

Jojan
07-23-2005, 04:56 PM
My penis is small = Min penis är liten.

Bad Religion is playing in Sweden 14 august. I'm going free (birthday present).

Någon som ska till Augustibuller?

Marit
07-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Bad Religion is playing in Sweden 14 august. I'm going free (birthday present).

I'll be there as well (I have to pay though).

DexterWannabe
07-28-2005, 03:23 PM
jag ska oxå på bad religion-konserten!
hoppas att d kommer mkt folk, tro du man ska köpa biljetter redan nu?

Marit
07-28-2005, 03:44 PM
jag ska oxå på bad religion-konserten!
hoppas att d kommer mkt folk, tro du man ska köpa biljetter redan nu?

Hva mener du "redan nu"? Billettene har vert i salg siden maj...

Fat Boy Samsam
07-29-2005, 02:26 PM
Yes.. a venue in Sweden is being negotiated. More news soon

sphinxdaking
07-30-2005, 05:29 AM
självklart ska man på bad religion :)

men iallafall...de borde komma hit då de hoppat upp på top40 på mest sålda album i sverige. #24 förra veckan, dock ramlat ner till #39 denna vecka.

RobinoZombie
07-30-2005, 06:17 AM

how do you know, dont play any fucking games son

Amazed
07-31-2005, 06:22 AM

you're lying :mad:

RobinoZombie
07-31-2005, 07:20 PM
you're lying :mad:

if he is, i and every fucking swede(i hope) will fucking lynch you...
i fucking need these back here, its been almost 11months since the last time i saw the,...abstinens(went out and smoked 5ciggs, damnit noodles)

please fucking just look at all these treads about a swedish gig....

Amazed
08-01-2005, 03:43 AM
yeah.. I'm dying to see them! If they come to sweden, it'll be my first offspring concert (and also my first concert ever). I can't go to another country to see them. First of all, my parents wouldn't let me and second it would be really expensive.

RobinoZombie
08-02-2005, 08:49 AM
it was my first real gig too:D
back in 01

sphinxdaking
08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
it was my first real gig too:D
back in 01

same for me :) I was like 12 or 13 back then :)

Jojan
08-03-2005, 08:31 AM
My first real gig was Offspring at Gröna Lund in 1999. :) I was 11-12 då.

http://www.schizoblog.net/kuvat/conan.jpg