PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

jovidexter4life
07-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Where in the heck Dexter got his "sex drugs rock and roll" t-shirt with the pope on the front of it. Ive been looking everywhere for that shirt and i cant find it. the pope has a guitar in his hand and he red with red letter saying those words? He wore it at woodstock 99 and is wearing it through the live sessions on there new dvd that just came out on Tuesday. If anyone can help me out here it would be gratefull also his necklace that he wears with a lock does anyone know where u could find one of those. thx much!

offspring kid
07-20-2005, 12:16 PM
i heared he disigned that t shirt by himself and that EVEN JESUS HATES CREED t -shirt was also designed by himself !

jovidexter4life
07-20-2005, 12:18 PM
damn do u know any sites where u could do that?

offspring kid
07-20-2005, 12:19 PM
i once saw EVEN JESUS HATES CREED t-shirt on ebay but it was torned :S

offspring_freak_3
07-20-2005, 01:12 PM
Where in the heck Dexter got his "sex drugs rock and roll" t-shirt with the pope on the front of it. Ive been looking everywhere for that shirt and i cant find it. the pope has a guitar in his hand and he red with red letter saying those words? He wore it at woodstock 99 and is wearing it through the live sessions on there new dvd that just came out on Tuesday. If anyone can help me out here it would be gratefull also his necklace that he wears with a lock does anyone know where u could find one of those. thx much!

I HAVE ONE NECKLACE WITH A LOCK. BUT I BOUGHT HERE IN BRAZIL :p

IT IS EQUAL TO THE ONE OF THE DEXTER :cool: :D

SORRY I CANīT HELP. BUT TRY THE E-BAY

FFX-ME
07-20-2005, 01:24 PM
ya you can get great prices and stuff there but you dont always win

jovidexter4life
07-20-2005, 02:46 PM
ok thx everyone for ure help

kickass0987654321
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Look it up on the internet on some website with pictures of Dexter and write down every detail about the shirt then type something that has to do with the shirt like -Sex drugs and rock and roll pope tshirt

IdiotOfTheDay
07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
If anyone can help me out here it would be gratefull also his necklace that he wears with a lock does anyone know where u could find one of those. thx much!
The lock necklace, I made my own version of, with a wallet chain and a suitcase lock...it's so much fun being cheap and crafty...
Also, one of the guys in Good Charlotte is wearing it on the cover of their self-titled album. LyK OmG TEY ST0L3 TeH Dexter Lox0rz neCKLaCE.

Faded Soul
07-21-2005, 01:41 AM
the last I had heard about it, the had a contest a while back.. whoever won, got that shirt, noodles' pants from the pretty fly video and I think backstage tickets or something else (can't remember exactly). I wonder who won it, I don't remember seeing the results.