PDA

View Full Version : dual disk

smileemptysoul44
07-20-2005, 05:25 PM
so the dual disk it has offsprings greatest hits and a dvd on the back or what. or is it just a dvd. cuz i heard somethin bout that and then theres a video hits dvd out but i cant find it in stores. is that the same thing or what?

Gayman
07-20-2005, 05:45 PM
so the dual disk it has offsprings greatest hits and a dvd on the back or what. or is it just a dvd. cuz i heard somethin bout that and then theres a video hits dvd out but i cant find it in stores. is that the same thing or what?
The Dual disk GH doesn't work in European countries so the GH comes in cd/dvd pack and in the US it's in dual disk format. And the Complite Video Collection is totally diffirent thing from GH, it's a dvd that has all the videos and some live stuff and more bonus features...so GH isn't the same thing as Greatest Hits....
I hope that made sence and that helped you :D

crazy_dude387
07-23-2005, 09:14 AM
well, whats on the dvd? i bought the cd first thing and didn't realize about the dual disc. is it worth getting?

Metal_Luigi
07-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah me too, I'm a bit stupid, I bought the Greatest hits, but only the CD... I'll get one of my friends to buy the dual disc and pay him the differance and we'll trade! :D