PDA

View Full Version : Dood Nader

thistissam
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Dood like u kno ppl wanna b indivisuals and vote 4 someone not as popular but really doing that is like throwing away ur vote its not worth it anyway my point is that if u hate that repulican piece of filth (BUSH)
plz say BUSH SUX BALLS whooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooookerry ;)

wheelchairman
11-14-2004, 11:24 PM
I've tried, yet babelfish can't translate any of the things he said. Does anybody know what language that is?

Moose
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
its called stupidity. that is why it is hard for you to understand.

ihatechrissneed
11-15-2004, 10:39 AM
Dood like u kno ppl wanna b indivisuals and vote 4 someone not as popular but really doing that is like throwing away ur vote its not worth it anyway my point is that if u hate that repulican piece of filth (BUSH)
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings and other verbal atrocities

lousyskater
11-15-2004, 11:54 PM

this is why these boards need mods.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 12:16 AM
That's why preference voting is so excellent. You can vote for a twit like Nader and your preference still goes to Kerry (or Bush if you are a confused individual).