PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Complete Video DVD is Explicit because...

jrk247
07-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok for the people that say why is the Complete Video Collection DVD Explicit and not show the censored stuff, I just picked it up today and it has an explicit sticker on it and on the sticker it says Parental Advisory Explicit Content Strong Language!

That means It Is Explicit Because Of Strong Language, it is still going to censor the girls tits!

Apathy
07-21-2005, 09:38 PM
duh.

I'm aware this post sucks, but really, what else is there to say? Nothing.

Manic subsidal
07-21-2005, 09:38 PM
it's explict because of doggy poo dumbo.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-21-2005, 09:51 PM
We've gone over this so many times.

Venom Symbiote
07-21-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't have it yet (arse-end of the world Aussie, here - not released 'till Monday), but did you HONESTLY THINK THEY WOULD NOT CENSOR THE DANCING GIRL'S HOO-HAHS?

You're kidding yourself, prissy-boy.

Go get your jollies somewhere else, you immature li'l horndogs. Bouncing nips, la-las, hoochie-hoochies, whatever the hell your regional slang permits, won't be likely shown in Offspring videos un-cut.

The dog shit's probably still there, too.

Now, please keep talking. Let's see if you can turn my fanboy-induced headache into a full-blown migrane. :rolleyes:

Preocupado
07-22-2005, 12:03 AM
I've never really seen a version of the clip where the dog shit is censored. I even have it recorded on tape and... there's plenty of dog shit in the ground, in the sandwich and in the father's mouth.

The tits are censored though.

Venom Symbiote
07-22-2005, 02:08 AM
...As they should be (I'm no conservative, but hey - you can't expect "teh booabar lolz!" in a TV music vid, even Snoop Diggity Dawg himself can't get away with full-frontal nip in his pieces).

platinumpt
07-22-2005, 02:12 AM
Why do they have to censor the boobies, which have been made for us guys to look at? (Oh, and to feed us too, when we're newborn)

I think that the doggy poop part is more shocking than showing those damn boobies... they aren't that big anyway!!!!

barangatang
07-22-2005, 02:15 AM
Why do they have to censor the boobies, which have been made for us guys to look at? (Oh, and to feed us too, when we're newborn)

I think that the doggy poop part is more shocking than showing those damn boobies... they aren't that big anyway!!!!

well i mean this video could be bought by some 8 year-old.

and when censoring boobs they editors don't give a hefty fuck about how big the titties are.

platinumpt
07-22-2005, 02:19 AM
well i mean this video could be bought by some 8 year-old.

and when censoring boobs they editors don't give a hefty fuck about how big the titties are.
Of course, of course! I was just kidding , I'm not THAT dumb!!!:)

nameless
07-22-2005, 12:02 PM
ive never seen an uncensored video by the offspring, are there different versions of some?!

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-22-2005, 12:07 PM
ive never seen an uncensored video by the offspring, are there different versions of some?!

There is a thread right now where you can see the uncensored version of original prankster with the girls boobies