PDA

View Full Version : For those of who you actually think the French are pussies

SicN Twisted
07-22-2005, 12:29 AM
Yes, we did surrender in one war. It was completely ridiculous, no argument their. What the French did in World War Two was one of the most obscene, pathetic tactical errors in military history. But then again, we did lose an entire generation in World War One, , dominate Europe for almost a century under Napolian, dominate Europe for almost a century under Louis the fourteenth, and currently have the most powerful military in Europe. We also have Marseilles, which has the highest murder rate in Europe, rivaling LA.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Stop crying.
http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

sKratch
07-22-2005, 12:50 AM
Yes, we did surrender in one war. It was completely ridiculous, no argument their. What the French did in World War Two was one of the most obscene, pathetic tactical errors in military history. But then again, we did lose an entire generation in World War One, , dominate Europe for almost a century under Napolian, dominate Europe for almost a century under Louis the fourteenth, and currently have the most powerful military in Europe. We also have Marseilles, which has the highest murder rate in Europe, rivaling LA.
Poland suffered heavier losses than France ever will. And they didn't stop fighting for a second. They were fighting off Germans from the west while the Soviets just sat across the Vistula (why is there a "t" in the English translation?) and watched. Then they decided to attack as well, rather than help, which was a nice surprise. I believe some time between the 14th and 16th century (sorry don't quite remember), Poland was the largest kingdom in Europe. Do I cry when people crack Polish jokes? No.

RXP
07-22-2005, 01:10 AM
http://www.polish-amateurs.com/polish_girls.htm

barangatang
07-22-2005, 01:12 AM
http://www.polish-amateurs.com/polish_girls.htm

ewwwwww nasty!

naked girls

yucko

your a sicko

sKratch
07-22-2005, 01:13 AM
Dude just about every polish girl I've met is really hot. It's no lie.

RXP
07-22-2005, 01:14 AM
I know. I always say eastern euro girls have better genes. My neighbour's has the most beautiful wife (polish). I dunno how the fuck he got her. He's some ugly turk I think. And she's stunning.

Shame all the guys look like Wayne Gretsky.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 01:38 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/st_11_02_19.jpg

SicN Twisted
07-22-2005, 01:57 AM
I dated a Polish girl for over a year. Some of you might know her. She's unbelievably hot. Really good in bed. She still lives with me but I can't fuck her anymore cause she's with someone else.

Thucydides
07-22-2005, 03:49 AM
Poles still love us French ppl. They speak of us with tears in their eyes.

no, they really don't. I've never met a Pole who 'loves' the French.

Thucydides
07-22-2005, 03:52 AM
Doubt it - I looked in Poland; met lots and lots of people there, no one seemed to like the French, or the Germans for that matter.

Thucydides
07-22-2005, 03:58 AM
I could probably help you with that seeing as both sets of my grandparents are Poles. :rolleyes: No reason to love you - you're French, tis a well-known fact that the entire world dislikes the French, damn, even the French dis-like the French. :p

Heh - 'stealing' jobs here too, apparently.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 04:35 AM
So French aren't snatches

Quote one person who said that and isn't a French snatch themself.

Little_Miss_1565
07-22-2005, 05:24 AM

Hey, I'm from Indiana, and we have Gary--highest per capita murder rate in the nation. Indiana still blows.

So hush with your attempts to make France seem cool. Unless you've got a bottle of red wine you'd share with me.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 05:57 AM
I live in the murder capital of Australia, and it's boring as shit. Like it takes a hardarse to strangle a 6-year-old rape victim, pfft.

sKratch
07-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Looked in the wrong places, most assuredly! I've never met a single one who didn't at least like us.
Mmm... nope. My mom is kind of disgusted by how the French acted in WWII.

coke_a_holic
07-22-2005, 10:18 AM
The only wars the French ever won were either with Napoleon as their captain, or when they fought themselves. The only way France will ever redeem themselves, is if they get a new emperor who isn't afraid to kick some serious ass.

ShadowPyro
07-22-2005, 10:33 AM
I'd like to drag some Poles over to prove my point... oh, but Poles have many reasons to detest the Germans, but every reason to love us. Until recently, that is. (issue of the "Polish plumber" stealing our jobs in France)...
Bullshit. We dislike about the French about the same as we dislike the Germans.

Anyway, sKratch, yeah during that era we did have the largest kingdom in Europe, as well as most of the explored world.

I don't hate the French, but a lot of Poles do. Why? Cause we carried on fighting, got fucking crushed, and still kept on fighting. Then the Germans got to the French, and they let them through to Britain.

And then, the French, who sat down, were inculded in the victory march, while the Polacks who fought, were discluded and basicly given to the Soviets, who fucked up our country till the late 80's and early 90's.

EDIT: A few spelling mistakes from haste.

HornyPope
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Everyone likes to make fun of the Kurvas, but yeah they kept their end of the pact and never negotiated a surrender. They also evacuated their armies to Allied zones to continue the resistance throughout the war.

The French, in contrast, totally pooped on themselves in how they fought the war, how they handled the occupation, and the post-war. But if you stroll today on the streets of Paris, you'd run accross countless numbers of signs and memorials to make up in words for the era where they lacked the action.

sKratch
07-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Bullshit. We dislike about the same as we dislike the Germans.
Anyway, sKratch, yeah during that era we did have the largest kingdom in Europe, and most of the explored world.

I don't hate the French, but a lot of Poles do. Why? Cause we carried on fighting, got fucking crushed, and still kept on fighting. Then the Germans got to the French, and they let them through to Britain.

And then, the French, who sat down, were inculded in the victory march, while the Polacks who fought, were discluded and basicly given to the Soviets, who fucked up our country till the late 80's and early 90's.
Yes indeed. I believe Poland had the 4th largest army in the Second World War, larger than France's. Also, I think Putin recently made a speech praising several countries for their bravery in the war and totally ignored Poland. My mom was upset about that. My grandfather was part of the Warsaw underground movement w00t w00t. My other grandfather survived through concentration camps after getting snatched in a random round-up of a tram car (not for being jewish).

And Vlad, I actually laughed out loud at the "pooped themselves" comment. I have a friend who uses that expression a lot and I love it.
EDIT: And kurwa is a very naughty word, mister.

ShadowPyro
07-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Yes indeed. I believe Poland had the 4th largest army in the Second World War, larger than France's. Also, I think Putin recently made a speech praising several countries for their bravery in the war and totally ignored Poland. My mom was upset about that. My grandfather was part of the Warsaw underground movement w00t w00t. My other grandfather survived through concentration camps after getting snatched in a random round-up of a tram car (not for being jewish).

And Vlad, I actually laughed out loud at the "pooped themselves" comment. I have a friend who uses that expression a lot and I love it.
EDIT: And kurwa is a very naughty word, mister.
Heh. Kurwa's bitch, right?

Anyway, my grandfather escaped from a concentration camp... I'l have to ask my mother which one though...
Yeah, my parents were annoyed about that also.
I recently read a very interesting book on the Warsaw underground. Rising 44. I believe thats what it's called.

HornyPope
07-22-2005, 12:35 PM
'YOU FORGOT POLAND.'

Too obscure of a referance?

SicN Twisted
07-22-2005, 02:12 PM
You're outta the loop, Missy. Gary got overtaken by Camden, New Jersey, Detroit, and Washington, DC - Looks like it pussied up. Plus, what French City is responsible for the jackson five? France isn't cool at all, I'm just saying we're not surrender monkeys, not elite culture experts. And my wine purchasing these days is severely limited to Sauvingon Blanc, red wine's not my thing.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 05:32 PM
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mmorley/rainbow/green%20frog.jpg

sKratch
07-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Heh. Kurwa's bitch, right?

Anyway, my grandfather escaped from a concentration camp... I'l have to ask my mother which one though...
Yeah, my parents were annoyed about that also.
I recently read a very interesting book on the Warsaw underground. Rising 44. I believe thats what it's called.
Kurwa translates literally to slut, but is powers of ten more obscene than the word fuck. Like "fuck", its uses are very versatile regardless of its definition.

Sin Studly
07-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Like the word for 'cunt' in Finnish?

Finnish swears are so cute. And they almost make me think of cuddly lil Sanni.

notoriousdoc
07-23-2005, 02:39 AM
Question: Does anyone know why the Polish always seem to become bus drivers when they emigrate?