PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

GRfan
07-22-2005, 06:43 AM
"The Offspring come full circle with Columbia Records‘ release of Greatest Hits on June 21, 2005, the band‘s first-ever, career-spanning collection of their most memorable songs."

I am not a native speaker,so I wonder if this means that Offspring's contract with Columbia is over.(Sorry for this annoying thread.)

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-22-2005, 06:46 AM
"The Offspring come full circle with Columbia Records‘ release of Greatest Hits on June 21, 2005, the band‘s first-ever, career-spanning collection of their most memorable songs."

I am not a native speaker,so I wonder if this means that Offspring's contract with Columbia is over.(Sorry for this annoying thread.)

That means, they have completed enough hits to put a Greatest Hits out, like completing 20 years of their career and marking it with a Greatest Hits. Full circle i think means, completing 20 years of their career

GRfan
07-22-2005, 06:55 AM
That means, they have completed enough hits to put a Greatest Hits out, like completing 20 years of their career and marking it with a Greatest Hits. Full circle i think means, completing 20 years of their career

Τhnx.I just didn't know what the expression "full cirle" meant.