PDA

View Full Version : anyone else go to the cleveland warped tour?

offsprung
07-22-2005, 11:16 AM
it was pretty sweet. they played; come out and play, the kids aren't alright, self esteem, bad habit, i want you bad, the noose, gotta get away (my absolute FAVORITE.), and staring at the sun. I think they might have played one more but i was in the mosh pit and getting body surfed the whole time. it was crazy. i was one of the only girls in there that were in the actual pits so i got a couple weird looks cause i'm like 5'5 and everyone else was like 6'5 and i was like going insane. totally awesome.

vintagepunkrock7
07-22-2005, 09:33 PM
a friend of mines sister went to the cleveland show, but she left before offspring because she thought it was too hot. i got kind of upset lol. im going to the chicago show tomorrow and im not leaving no matter how hot it is. :D

thenorm2211
07-23-2005, 11:22 AM
I was there, and let me say, that was one of the best shows that I've seen. The extra five minutes was a blessing on their part, and the fire hose was a nice touch.

vintagepunkrock7
07-23-2005, 07:32 PM
i just got back from the chicago show,(so fuckin awesome) and yea the fire hose was great, i think i may have passed out if it wasnt for that ,i had the best time, im about to go find a thread to post it in.

JCrazy84
07-23-2005, 10:00 PM
That was an awesome show, and I cannot thank dexter enough for the hose....it was really hot....