PDA

View Full Version : dirty magic tabs... how??

Bacterium
07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
I've almost learnt to play Dirty Magic on guitar, but since I have a problem I cannot finish it..

I would like the REAL tabs for everything that Dexter plays in Dirty Magic (which you can see on the accoustic version of Dirty Magic on the Greatest Hits DVD).
I can't find these tabs, and when I find something it just feels like it doesn't fit correctly in the song..

And maybe a weird question, but how are they playing in the chorus? I know the tabs, but I can't make it fit with the melody.. I think the problem is that I don't know if they're playing upwards or downwards on the strings.. :D hehe.. Would be great if anyone knows that!! :p

Sinister
07-22-2005, 01:45 PM
gimme a second to find the tab, then I'll edit the post with a link.
and by the way if you wanna play the acoustic version just tune your guitar down a half-step.

edit : here's the link (http://www.mxtabs.net/tabs.php?path=Guitar,o,897,Offspring,Dirty+Magic,2 02981)

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I've almost learnt to play Dirty Magic on guitar, but since I have a problem I cannot finish it..

I would like the REAL tabs for everything that Dexter plays in Dirty Magic (which you can see on the accoustic version of Dirty Magic on the Greatest Hits DVD).
I can't find these tabs, and when I find something it just feels like it doesn't fit correctly in the song..

And maybe a weird question, but how are they playing in the chorus? I know the tabs, but I can't make it fit with the melody.. I think the problem is that I don't know if they're playing upwards or downwards on the strings.. :D hehe.. Would be great if anyone knows that!! :p

Right.......I think you mean strumming pattern? If so I have no idea

sXe_AlternativeLife
07-22-2005, 04:46 PM
try mxtabs.net?!

Thats why I learnt How to play it

good song btw

Brines
07-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Hey sXe, welcome to the boards. Go to www.power-tab.net and get PTE. www.powertabs.net has a good Dirty Magic tab, http://powertabs.net/pta.php?page=song,6400

sXe_AlternativeLife
07-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey thanks man. Those are alot better! :D

Bacterium
07-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Thanks Brines and sXe..!! :D I'll try it!