PDA

View Full Version : Aussies, sanity DVD date inside

neocon58
07-22-2005, 11:51 PM
For those interested, my local sanity are selling the new DVD from Sunday.

Uhh, that's it.

Autonomist
07-23-2005, 12:56 AM
I popped into my local Sanity today, and they're still clueless about the DVD release date or anything.

I think I'll switch to HMV.

neocon58
07-23-2005, 01:48 AM
I asked at the counter, they already have them at the store I went to but they're not allowed to sell them ahead of the release date. I was like "what the fuck???". I jumped the counter and held the price gun to that tramps head.

Yeah, I'm writing this from juvie.

Autonomist
07-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Such a good example you set here, neocon.

Dexter_H
07-23-2005, 03:52 AM
mine has come from www.dvdcrave.com

Venom Symbiote
07-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Just got mine today from HMV.

I didn't have to kill anyone for going back on their release date they told me last week. I so would have crunched someone into the rap section, crappy albums flying everywhere. ;)

nirvana_bleach3000
07-25-2005, 03:37 AM
thats strange that its still not out in australia coz here in new zealand it came out a week ago and usually music and dvds etc come out in australia before they come out here

Telekinesis
07-25-2005, 03:45 AM
Sanity sucks! I got my copy yesterday (Sunday the 24) at JB Hi-Fi for 24 bucks. Sanity hardly has anything, only the new and popular stuff and HMV is waaaaaaaay too expensive. Go to JB Hi-Fi they rock

Venom Symbiote
07-25-2005, 04:04 AM
JB is better, but you're still a whore. So quiet. ;)

HMV had it for $24.95 today, too, for the record. It does seem cheap for a music DVD, I must say. They're usually at least $30, sometimes up to $40, depending on the content.

stretts
07-25-2005, 04:11 AM
Sanity sucks! I got my copy yesterday (Sunday the 24) at JB Hi-Fi for 24 bucks. Sanity hardly has anything, only the new and popular stuff and HMV is waaaaaaaay too expensive. Go to JB Hi-Fi they rock

Sanity does suck, i never go to sanity, and yes JB is probably the best cd store, in Adelaide the one in the city has any cd u need, its pretty sweet. And i picked up my dvd from k-mart purely because i was there and i saw it, it aint bad either, i like it coz it actually has some stuff i wanna watch unlike the other two dvds, AMericana wasnt bad though.

Stretts

Venom Symbiote
07-25-2005, 04:14 AM
JB is great for a range of just about any mainstream band you can think of, and then some. They still suck in some areas, though - like with more unknown material they only have like one CD from any given group.

I had a total bitch of a time trying to find Descendents albums in Brisbane earlier this year. Had to rely on the shitty little emo hippie independent stores like Rocking Horse (Brisbanites'll know what I mean) to get my fix, and they suck knob, so yeah. :p