PDA

View Full Version : As if the English didn't have enough problems right now...

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 09:34 AM
25 May 2005: British Intelligence claims that the Provisional Irish Republican Army are still recruiting and training new members. A large number of new recruits are being trained in firearms and explosives and are also involved in "dry runs", practicing the targeting of their enemies.

*giggles*

Let England be flooded with the blood of her sons and daughters, let the mujahideen and the Óglaigh na hÉireann rain fire apon her cities until they block the sun with the smoke of her smouldering ruins. Listen not to the pitiful entreaties of the moderate clerics and of the Sinn Féin, and take up arms to decimate the English curs. And to the loyalist whores of Britain ; know that only death and despair await you.

The Daily Ireland (http://62.253.251.16/dailyireland/home.tvt?_ticket=R14O9LLDNTKAGQRFL1OACMTEDWZ71GSGX 4TFITNHCSTFCUNJBHSJ5L9SHONDNOTIEKLAFSM3GQRFL1MAATX DALRJBHSJ5KK0WG8) - Republican News - speaks the unbiased truth

Jihadi Jane (http://faculty.ncwc.edu/Jchristensen/) - Links to pro-jihad websites

The Terrorists Handbook (http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/terroristshand179262.html) - Explosive making manual

wheelchairman
07-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Yes, although I don't believe in the Holocaust, there should be one for Brits.

RXP
07-24-2005, 04:00 PM
The irony is that in England our Parliament is currently legislating to make comments that catalyse any terrorist activity a criminal offence. I wonder if it would include comments posted here. But of course you're in different countries. It would be rather funny if they started looking up fuckin hippies.

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Fuck it, let them lock me in Long Kesh for all I care. I'm happy to be a martyr if my imprisonment will bring about renewed passion to the cause.

Metal_Luigi
07-24-2005, 05:06 PM

Goddamn, I don't believe in what world we're living. And don't think of me wrong, I'm not the guy who's pro-americain or pro-english. Not at all. But shoosh the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened to the civilized world, how could you wish there was a new one :confused:

wheelchairman
07-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Goddamn, I don't believe in what world we're living. And don't think of me wrong, I'm not the guy who's pro-americain or pro-english. Not at all. But shoosh the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened to the civilized world, how could you wish there was a new one :confused:
You niggers of Canada are still around. Canada so needs a new KKK.

Metal_Luigi
07-24-2005, 05:10 PM
No more need for a definition of racism in the dictionary, just a link to this thread.

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 05:28 PM
But shoosh the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened to the civilized world, how could you wish there was a new one

A new one? The Holocaust never happened, stupid. Don't believe the lies the Jewish media feed you.

Metal_Luigi
07-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Pathetic, you're so brainwashed, you cannot even think on your own.

Zack
07-24-2005, 05:37 PM
i don't care

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Pathetic, you're so brainwashed, you cannot even think on your own.

I'm the brainwashed one? In certain countries it's illegal to even THINK the Holocaust never happened. Not just teach it, not just say it, but think it. There are barely a handful of Holocaust Revisionists around, and anything they try to say is censored, edited, and drenched in scorn and derision.

Meanwhile, there are thousands apon thousands of movies, books, documentaries concerning the Holocaust, produced by all forms of mainstream media. Children learn about it in school, write essays on it, hear horror stories. It's forced down the throat of practically every living human being on the face of the earth.

Which one of those sounds more like brainwashing? Seriously, who do you think 'washed' my brain? The International Nazi Media Conspiracy? Y'know, cause all media is run by Nazis?

I believe the Holocaust never happened because I HAVE researched it, and thought for myself. You accept without question that it did happen because that's what you've been told all your life.

Honestly, who's been brainwashed here? Who can't think on their own?

wheelchairman
07-24-2005, 06:02 PM
And people don't think Hollywood is controlled by the Jews. Ever heard of Steven Spielberg? How many WW2 films is that guy gonna do?

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Even if you do believe the Holocaust existed (and I don't blame you if you do, there's enough propaganda to go around), how can you possibly sit there and called us brainwashed and unable to think for ourselves. We're the ones who actually went out and searched for the truth, instead of just sitting on our fat lazy complacent asses and believing whatever Hollywood spoon-fed us.

And even if the Holocaust did happen, there are MANY proven atrocities committed against humankind that are just as bad as people claim the Holocaust was, if not worse.

But of course, you've never heard of them, cause they didn't happen to Jews.

coke_a_holic
07-24-2005, 06:24 PM
The holocaust overshadows the killings Joeseph Stalin commited while in reign of the USSR. Both happened around the same time, and even though they both had massive body counts (well, the holocaust didn't because the jews were put in incinerators), Hitler killed millions and Stalin killed tens of millions. It's preposterous tht the holocaust (whether it happened or not, I'm not sure) overshadows Leninism. Just because of us dirty rotten jews.

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Dude, you better be careful saying shit like that. The IJMC are content with arresting and silencing us Gentiles for telling the truth, but they'll have you fucking killed if you speak out against their biggest money-making scheme since usury in Christian lands and selling human (well, Slavic) slaves to the Arabs.

coke_a_holic
07-24-2005, 06:32 PM
You're supposed to stand by your big nosed people. Don't become the next Jimbob.
I'm only a half-jew, dude. I'm also a quarter german, I can stand by whichever side I please.

coke_a_holic
07-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Yeah, and I'm only have Serb. You don't see me renouncing my slavic blood when it conviniences me. Pick one or both sides for life.
I never actually stood by the Jews, I've just admitted to having Israeli blood within me. I never agreed with anything by them, I have used kosher as an excuse not to eat foods I didn't want to eat once, but I never had a bar mitzvah. My father's side of the family isn't very religious, so I pretty much adopted my mom's German/Irish Catholicity (I don't know what the word is). Do I still look like a Jew? Yes. I'm not going to deny that I have blood from Israel, but one of my Jew friends only counts me as a Jew when he wants to call me a Kyke. LONG STORY SHORT: I'm not a Jew, I'm a Cashew.

Sin Studly
07-24-2005, 07:08 PM
TTiG, there's a difference between admitting your kin have done or are still doing some fucked-up evil shit, and trying to deny your heritage, like JimBob did.

I mean, surely you gotta admit that the Serbs were well out of order when they abandoned their support for Slobodan, that doesn't make you a race-traitor.

barangatang
07-24-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm only a half-jew, dude. I'm also a quarter german, I can stand by whichever side I please.

im a italian, german, australian, jew.

barangatang
07-24-2005, 08:30 PM
I never actually stood by the Jews, I've just admitted to having Israeli blood within me. I never agreed with anything by them, I have used kosher as an excuse not to eat foods I didn't want to eat once, but I never had a bar mitzvah. My father's side of the family isn't very religious, so I pretty much adopted my mom's German/Irish Catholicity (I don't know what the word is). Do I still look like a Jew? Yes. I'm not going to deny that I have blood from Israel, but one of my Jew friends only counts me as a Jew when he wants to call me a Kyke. LONG STORY SHORT: I'm not a Jew, I'm a Cashew.

*claps,hoots*

Satanic_Surfer
07-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Just checking one thread at random, and this is what i find? A bunch of kids talking about how they have found this "research" wich obviously doesnt have any sources (or do they? Link me!) wich tells that the holocaust never has even happened. Guys, completely honest.... i enjoy your missery, especially when you cannot tell Leninism from Stalinism, ever wondered why all these commie parties call themselves Marxist Leninists? It's certainly not because they believe that "Stalin has never happened" at least... just to give you some sort of hint, you know?

What is this bullshit about that the holocaust has never happened anyways? Dont missunderstand me, im completely open for the idea that the stories about the holocaust has been way rearranged through the history. Maybe not on the orders of "jews" but perhaps Brittain or other countries who practically GAVE Israel to the jews? Maybe in a way to justify it? Because, take a look... they havent really treated their neighbours well, have they? The arabs and the palestinians? But have you guys ever concidered someone else but the jews for once would have a fault? Someone who doesnt have a silly haircut or a big nose? Or is that completely impossible?

Really... this is so sad, how can a bunch of kids on an internet Offspring forum believe themselves to be so much more knowing than anyone else at all? Take a look at the fucking forum, what image will people have of you?! How can someone who hangs with the lowest of the low, expect some cred?
If you even gave a shit to read this input of a "different view", please... link me to ONE unpolitical site (wich means a site that clearly is not influenced by hardcore extremist politics) that has some serious research about the holocaust that would even give a clue about that it would not have happened? Or who's fault might it be if you cannot find one? Ey most likely it's got to be those darn jews again, right?!

Satanic_Surfer
07-24-2005, 10:39 PM
heh... as if any of "you guys" are! :D

wheelchairman
07-25-2005, 03:16 AM
Just checking one thread at random, and this is what i find? A bunch of kids talking about how they have found this "research" wich obviously doesnt have any sources (or do they? Link me!) wich tells that the holocaust never has even happened. Guys, completely honest.... i enjoy your missery, especially when you cannot tell Leninism from Stalinism, ever wondered why all these commie parties call themselves Marxist Leninists? It's certainly not because they believe that "Stalin has never happened" at least... just to give you some sort of hint, you know?

What is this bullshit about that the holocaust has never happened anyways? Dont missunderstand me, im completely open for the idea that the stories about the holocaust has been way rearranged through the history. Maybe not on the orders of "jews" but perhaps Brittain or other countries who practically GAVE Israel to the jews? Maybe in a way to justify it? Because, take a look... they havent really treated their neighbours well, have they? The arabs and the palestinians? But have you guys ever concidered someone else but the jews for once would have a fault? Someone who doesnt have a silly haircut or a big nose? Or is that completely impossible?

Really... this is so sad, how can a bunch of kids on an internet Offspring forum believe themselves to be so much more knowing than anyone else at all? Take a look at the fucking forum, what image will people have of you?! How can someone who hangs with the lowest of the low, expect some cred?
If you even gave a shit to read this input of a "different view", please... link me to ONE unpolitical site (wich means a site that clearly is not influenced by hardcore extremist politics) that has some serious research about the holocaust that would even give a clue about that it would not have happened? Or who's fault might it be if you cannot find one? Ey most likely it's got to be those darn jews again, right?!

Look his sig has an Einstein quote, fucking zionist!

Satanic_Surfer
07-25-2005, 07:47 AM
Weeny Wheely.... as ignorant as always but always so sensetive when it comes to critic...

RXP
07-25-2005, 08:28 AM
English have plenty of problems from the fuckin Aussies anyway esp. McGrath. What a bowler.

shadowind
07-25-2005, 09:44 AM

i like his sig
and stop being ignorant

Endymion
07-25-2005, 10:11 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/spiderjew.gif

Sin Studly
07-25-2005, 12:31 PM

Fckin kyke. I'm not actually gonna respond to his bullshit except to ask him if he knows whose idea Israel originally was.

I'll give you a hint. Adolph H_tler.

loubi_screw
07-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Hello little republican fucks!
Stop with the racism. George Bush is the one destroying the world and he is not British. Just because we are doesn't mean we deserve to die. We don't wish it on you even though you are stupid damn assholes!!! If it weren't for the English, you would not be here today as we were so good as to kick you out of our country because we hated you. I don't hate Americans, I just hate the Americans who think that they're better than everyone else. God Bless America shouldn't mean God damn everyone else! And yes England does have a problem... Stupid American twats who say we should be bombed. I think we already were!!!

coke_a_holic
07-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Stop with the racism. George Bush is the one destroying the world and he is not British. Just because we are doesn't mean we deserve to die. We don't wish it on you even though you are stupid damn assholes!!! If it weren't for the English, you would not be here today as we were so good as to kick you out of our country because we hated you. I don't hate Americans, I just hate the Americans who think that they're better than everyone else. God Bless America shouldn't mean God damn everyone else! And yes England does have a problem... Stupid American twats who say we should be bombed. I think we already were!!!
...You're an idiot.

Sin Studly
07-25-2005, 12:59 PM

...... Irish Republicans, you fucking moron.

You'd think somebody from England would realise that?

Preecey
07-25-2005, 01:05 PM
I realized it.

sKratch
07-25-2005, 01:12 PM
The irony is that in England our Parliament is currently legislating to make comments that catalyse any terrorist activity a criminal offence. I wonder if it would include comments posted here. But of course you're in different countries. It would be rather funny if they started looking up fuckin hippies.
Blair would be in a bit of a spot then, wouldn't he?

Sin Studly
07-25-2005, 01:56 PM
^ Well played.

Sin Studly
03-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Bump for potential sectarian English-killing terrorists.

Andy
03-16-2006, 02:10 PM
This thread is (for lack of a better word) hilarious.

That_Guy91
03-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Especially that guy with "Fuck Authority" lyrics in his sig. That was just sad.

Andy
03-17-2006, 12:49 AM
It's people like him who make this board great.

Iddy
03-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Typical... someone makes a point relating to IMO very worthwhile cause, and it becomes something else and the original point is forgotten!!

...and you, ya buck eejit! *bitchslaps*

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Ah Iddy, don't be so sensitive. You know this is far more entertaining than a debate on Irish Republicanism would be.

Rocky-girl
03-20-2006, 08:28 AM
I believe the Holocaust never happened because I HAVE researched it, and thought for myself. You accept without question that it did happen because that's what you've been told all your life.

You're very clever so why do you tell him all this? Don't you know that person must undestand all by him/herself? He didn't understand that you told him here, he just didn't try. He want to belive it was, so you could never persuade him.

The holocaust overshadows the killings Joeseph Stalin commited while in reign of the USSR. Both happened around the same time, and even though they both had massive body counts (well, the holocaust didn't because the jews were put in incinerators), Hitler killed millions and Stalin killed tens of millions. It's preposterous tht the holocaust (whether it happened or not, I'm not sure) overshadows Leninism. Just because of us dirty rotten jews.
And who had tell you all this shit?! What really do you know about Stalin and his politics?

JoY
03-20-2006, 08:32 AM
half-jew = no-jew, but still; a bit fat "hell yeah" for this post. ;p

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 09:51 AM
most Russian historians will agree Stalin likely only killed 1-5 million. It tends to be American historians who say numbers like 80 million or so. (which mathematically speaking, would be difficult in a country that 100 million citizens.) In fact, 20 million would be rather difficult too.

Rocky-girl
03-20-2006, 11:06 AM
most Russian historians will agree Stalin likely only killed 1-5 million. It tends to be American historians who say numbers like 80 million or so. (which mathematically speaking, would be difficult in a country that 100 million citizens.) In fact, 20 million would be rather difficult too.
I agree with you (ops, I remembered my parents) and I think you know what peoples were there (I tell about GULags).

wheelchairman
03-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Of course you do.

Executing 1-5 million is still a lot though. And it was totalitarian. It's a shame that people felt the need to exaggerate the fuck out of it to make it so completely unplausible.

Also Tanya, another weird thing about the west. When they talk of GULAGs they mean the actual prisons. They do not know that it was an institute.

Corpse
03-20-2006, 12:34 PM
If for one am glad that the IRA decided to stop using violence and destroy all of the guns, makes me feel a lot safer. One of there bomb attacks in Birmingham had been in a pub, everyone there was hurt, and my mum had been in the pub 2 hours prior, anything could of happened.

Sin Studly
03-20-2006, 03:33 PM
And who had tell you all this shit?! What really do you know about Stalin and his politics?

Yeah, coke_a_holic!!! Who had tell you all this shit???

Iddy
03-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Ah Iddy, don't be so sensitive. You know this is far more entertaining than a debate on Irish Republicanism would be.

Maybe, but its discussed everywhere on these boards... Republicanism is a bit more relevant to todays society and something that in my opinion needs to be understood.

Dmarques
03-23-2006, 05:01 AM

You don't believe or you don't want to believe.
Or maybe you're nazi

JoY
03-23-2006, 06:21 AM
or maybe YOU're nazi.

Lordbaby
03-23-2006, 07:12 AM
Its amazing how stupid people can be. But why I should I worry we can nuke your asses anytime we want to you europeon bastards

Rocky-girl
03-23-2006, 07:59 AM
You don't believe or you don't want to believe.
He just wrote that: he doesn't belive in Holocaust. I can't see problem, really.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Its amazing how stupid people can be. But why I should I worry we can nuke your asses anytime we want to you europeon bastards

Oh yeah, sure, you'll do that.

Dumbass.

wheelchairman
03-23-2006, 09:30 AM
europeon. Unwittingly, he created an awesome word.

Lupin
03-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Its threds like this that really hammer home how interestingly diverse the Offsprings fan base is.
Especially:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordbaby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its an atttude thing i think, but i love your sense of humour...very dark.
Pffft, there's always a far right feeling when ever i log on here, does anyone else get that.
________
Marijuana news (http://potwire.com)

JoY
03-23-2006, 10:25 AM
go hide a nuclear bomb in your faeces exit.

wheelchairman
03-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Back on subject. Not only do they have these problems, the brits. But they must deal with a populace that is not only illiterate, but can't figure out how to wear underwear.

Barbarian filth.

Sin Studly
03-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Let's not forget happy-slapping, Steven Shaw, spotted dick, and the fact that the Brits used to make fun of the Vikings for being so obsessively clean that they took a bath every Sunday.

the_GoDdEsS
03-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Ugh, I've never heard about it but that certainly is bad.

Dmarques
03-24-2006, 04:47 PM
He just wrote that: he doesn't belive in Holocaust. I can't see problem, really.

alright...