PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Japanese translation game

Manic subsidal
07-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Ok I thought of a new funny Offspring game idea. It's called the Offspring Japanese translation game. Since online translators can be very inaccurate at times, try translating an Offspring lyric line into Japanese, then translate the Japanese offspring lyric back to English and see what it will say. Who knows, maybe we will get some pretty freaking weird and hillarious ones.

Translate your offspring lyrics at this site -

http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/tr

If you're confused, I made a quick little tutorial, hopefully that will help.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/2121/babelfish4ut.jpg

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/1908/babelfish29ed.jpg

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/9088/babelfish30av.jpg

So here's mine:

Song - Bad habit

lyric - You stupid dumb shit god damn mother fucker

English to Japanese then back to English Translation -

Being foolish, the thing you cannot say, it is mother fucker of denunciation of God every of わ

Tisiacs
07-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Being foolish, the thing you cannot say, it is mother fucker of denunciation of God every of

Song - Can't Repeat

Lyric - Life Goes On, Come Of Age, Can't Hold On, Turn the Page

Nice game, dude

TMDGJ
07-24-2005, 01:54 PM
Song: Cool To Hate

Lyric: Yeah i hate everything i realy hate you too so fuck you

Jap Translation: Obtaining you obtain and I hate me excessively, therefore has sexual intercourse everything is hated

LOL pretty funny idea.

Mentally_Challenged
07-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Line: He needs some cool tunes not just any will suffice, but they didn't have ice cube so he bought vanilla ice (PFFAWG)...

Translation: But the cool condition where there is he is needed is enough exactly, the havent angular ice which is not therefore he bought the vanilla ice

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Song: Self Esteem

Lyric: I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

Jap Translation: I am not exactly the suction cup of respect of oneself

Sam
07-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Song: can't repeat

"It continues page which as for life, age you coming, it cannot grasp, turns"

good game dude

Titus
07-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Song: Me and my old lady
Suck each other dry
And when in that position
I'm the luckiest man alive

Translate: When I of the position have lived and being the most fortunate person, the woman where I and me are old inhales each other which which it is dry,

Nice game! Gratz

Hypodermic_89
07-24-2005, 03:14 PM
song: LAPD

Lyric: Beat all the niggers beat whoever you see don't need a reason

Translation: Anyone who looks at the reason where you do not need strikes nigger sound everything

Manic subsidal
07-24-2005, 03:18 PM
hahahah here's another one I got

song - When you're in prison

Oh don't be no one's bitch, be no one's bitch
It's bad for you

Translation -

Everyone Ohio state and the female dog, with that bad no one is the female dog because of you

Sinister
07-24-2005, 03:20 PM
hahahah here's another one I got

song - When you're in prison

Oh don't be no one's bitch, be no one's bitch
It's bad for you

Translation -

Everyone Ohio state and the female dog, with that bad no one is the female dog because of you

what the hell ?

0r4ng3
07-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Song - (Can't Get My) Head Around You

Lyric:
I can't get my head around you

Translation:
As for me it cannot obtain my head around you

China Boy
07-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Well fuck you

My dream has come true.

Translation: There is a truth which comes to healthy sexual intercourse in my dream.

What the hell?

offspring_freak_3
07-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Lyric: Smash

I'm not a trendy asshole
I do what I want
I do what I feel like
I'm not a trendy asshole
I don't give a fuck if it's good enough for you
Cause I'm alive

Translation:

If as for me I that avoid sufficiently your because of cause, with me it is not refined asshole to which I who have lived do not give sexual intercourse I me do those which sea urchin I feel it is not refined asshole which thing I whom you think that we want, do

wtf?

Zack
07-24-2005, 05:36 PM
japanese food

Titus
07-24-2005, 05:53 PM
I have an idea.
U put only the translation, and the next one should say the name of the song
Would be funny

offspring_freak_3
07-24-2005, 06:03 PM
I have an idea.
U put only the translation, and the next one should say the name of the song
Would be funny

like this?

So, with me the sick person of the existence which has lived and is restricted me the large quantity I who have not been asked without thinking that we would like to be by any means controlled by me who am everything which you think that we want everything which I want support from your rule in me who am shot from your jive cause of being separated separated

Pilau
07-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Song: Self Esteem

Lyric: I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

Jap Translation: I am not exactly the suction cup of respect of oneself

Easily the funniest! That was great!

0r4ng3
07-24-2005, 06:57 PM
like this?

So, with me the sick person of the existence which has lived and is restricted me the large quantity I who have not been asked without thinking that we would like to be by any means controlled by me who am everything which you think that we want everything which I want support from your rule in me who am shot from your jive cause of being separated separated
So, we're supposed to guess?

It's All I Want, I saw the word "jive" in there somewhere.

offspring_freak_3
07-24-2005, 06:59 PM
So, we're supposed to guess?

It's All I Want, I saw the word "jive" in there somewhere.

ya, itīs All I Want

Venom Symbiote
07-24-2005, 07:03 PM
*laughs* 'What the hell is wrong with Japanese people?!' indeed, Hyper Magazine, 'What the hell is wrong with Japanese people?!" indeed.

AMAZING idea for a thread. As an intermediate-level speaker of Japanese (and still studying), this is fucking funny as all hell. :D

Brilliant thread!

Pranksta
07-24-2005, 07:14 PM
Lyric: Don‘t fuck with us or we‘ll fuck with you (We Are One)

Translation: The sexual intercourse of our Don`t the sexual intercourse of your we`ll

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Lyric: Don‘t fuck with us or we‘ll fuck with you (We Are One)

Translation: The sexual intercourse of our Don`t the sexual intercourse of your we`ll

Hahaha.. thats funny cuz the translation makes no sence at all.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Easily the funniest! That was great!

Yeah I got a really good laugh out of that one!

Manic subsidal
07-24-2005, 08:45 PM
I like the guessing the song idea Titus. I'll give it a try, mine is pretty easy though hahah

Guess the song - That under my bed of the floor already there is no storing her head in Mommy

Conspiracy of One
07-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Beheaded, on the album "the offspring"

Titus
07-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Congratz dude, the best thread here

Guess it: Like the team of the Goddamn bill to which the son of the double header of the sam every of that abnormal play fire can point to that always well you know that smell does

offspring_freak_3
07-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Congratz dude, the best thread here

Guess it: Like the team of the Goddamn bill to which the son of the double header of the sam every of that abnormal play fire can point to that always well you know that smell does

itīs Original Prankster

Manic subsidal
07-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Alright, I guess this thread has turned into a guessing game haha. I'll do another one, and for the people who answer them, come up with a translation too.

"I am the cleanly growing for the person of the white"

offspring_freak_3
07-24-2005, 09:25 PM
easy! Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)

Guess that: With my itself simple method as for me only her not saying as for her I coming, "directly. You think of that you think that "we want

0r4ng3
07-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Guess that: With my itself simple method as for me only her not saying as for her I coming, "directly. You think of that you think that "we want
Dirty Magic

This game is more interesting than guess the lyric.

Edit:
Does the world when inquire about the reason? I with that possess the feeling which is long time.

Titus
07-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Dirty Magic

This game is more interesting than guess the lyric.

Edit:
Does the world when inquire about the reason? I with that possess the feeling which is long time.

Kill the president?

edit:And exactly your parent the way, it is child when you have sexual intercourse all things it learns

0r4ng3
07-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Kill the president?

edit:And exactly your parent the way, it is child when you have sexual intercourse all things it learns
No, it was "It'll be a long time". Your quote is probably Way Down the Line.

Titus
07-25-2005, 09:41 AM
No, it was "It'll be a long time". Your quote is probably Way Down the Line.
Yap, and urs was so easy, donīt believe i dind t get hehe

offspring_freak_3
07-25-2005, 10:01 AM
ok, guess that: It continues with the deceased of the night

Hypodermic_89
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Song: Meaning of life

Lyric: Open wide and shove in their meaning of life. I can't make it work your way. Thanks but no thanks.

Translation: Open widely, push in sense of life. As for me it is not possible to be able to use your method to that. Thank you only it forces and say, it is good.

LoL

Titus
07-25-2005, 10:18 AM
ok, guess that: It continues with the deceased of the night

Demons? not sure, its funny

Edit: Me before me that the shadow the bend which is seen, always move continuing the cause of being attached

offspring_freak_3
07-25-2005, 10:28 AM

Edit: Me before me that the shadow the bend which is seen, always move continuing the cause of being attached

ya itīs demons

Unnatural Disaster
07-25-2005, 12:38 PM

Pay The Man?

Guess: Word spoke as for intelligence me furthermore more.

Pranksta
07-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Pay The Man?

Guess: Word spoke as for intelligence me furthermore more.

I Choose?

Lyric (easy one):Destroying the riding in a car of this fucker the glove compartment which goes, in open the range.

0r4ng3
07-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I Choose?

Lyric (easy one):Destroying the riding in a car of this fucker the glove compartment which goes, in open the range.
I think it is I Choose "If words were wisdom I'd be talking even more"

As for yours, Bad Habit.

Telekinesis
07-25-2005, 09:26 PM
This is what I got

"you gotta keep 'em separated" got turned into "Dividing those, you obtained the fact that you put"

What the hell? is this how Japanese people learn English?! Doesn't make sense, I've been to Japan a couple of times and they do speak English a bit weird, but I can understand what they're saying. There is alot of Engrish around though, like clothes and stuff have English words on them which don't make sense! www.engrish.com go here and read some funny Japanese/English stuff

original_prankster
07-25-2005, 09:42 PM
Lyric: I wanna burn it up, yeah I'm a pyro

Translation: The burning mark that of I wanna it can obtain and I am pyro

EDIT: I did it again. :D

Lyric: With all our joys and fears, wrapped in forgotten years

Translation: It is forgotten can be wrapped in the year when all our joys and fear

Manic subsidal
07-26-2005, 12:04 AM
Is there any lyrics left to guess? If not, here's a new one I got -

"Murder! Keep coming out! Just a little! Dies!"

hahaha..

offspring_freak_3
07-26-2005, 04:11 PM
This is what I got

"you gotta keep 'em separated" got turned into "Dividing those, you obtained the fact that you put"

What the hell? is this how Japanese people learn English?! Doesn't make sense, I've been to Japan a couple of times and they do speak English a bit weird, but I can understand what they're saying. There is alot of Engrish around though, like clothes and stuff have English words on them which don't make sense! www.engrish.com go here and read some funny Japanese/English stuff

www.engrish.com
wtf?! hahahhahaha itīs weird

sourskittle
07-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Obtaining you obtain and as for me delegation from God, there is a type of sound of insanity, but the large quantity you like that

NO ONE WILL GET THIS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

offspring_freak_3
07-26-2005, 07:57 PM
Obtaining you obtain and as for me delegation from God, there is a type of sound of insanity, but the large quantity you like that

NO ONE WILL GET THIS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

easy! itīs Mission From god.

guess this:As for me when it can curve me on the right, the bottle the throwing it is simultaneously

0r4ng3
07-26-2005, 09:51 PM
easy! itīs Mission From god.

guess this:As for me when it can curve me on the right, the bottle the throwing it is simultaneously
It's DUI. I recognized "right" and "bottle".

Venom Symbiote
07-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Offspringfreak's never seen Engrish.com before. :rolleyes: I hope he dies painfully.

What a fuck.

What next, you're going to tell me you haven't seen Maddox, Ebaum'sworld or Ctrl+Alt+Del? :confused: :mad:

Cuntazoid.

SkunkIt
07-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Da Hui, the whole song:

Da ホイ me being to have sexual intercourse, that`s to which as for the sexual intercourse I won`t of I won`t of the sexual intercourse of won`t of ホイ I of da of the sexual intercourse of won`t of ホイ I of da of da ホイ da ホイ which I won`t which is started with da ホイ starts with da ホイ me being to have sexual intercourse, the center which I won`t starts with da ホイ, as for haole where that`s has been attached cause I`m of all I`ll ` you`ll me the part which does not have the coastal society north in the place where the fact that you dig because of the scrap where kooks of the line has been attached is found was attached with the shoulder and is, ! Being I won`t park of next door of the won`t park of ホイ I of da of next door of the won`t park of ホイ I of da of next door of da ホイ, the comfort as for haole where the feeling center of I don`t, that`s has really been attached the part where it does not have the coastal royalty north with the shoulder which does not say the cause I`m dissatisfaction of all I`ll ` was attached, it is I`m and kook of the line is dug because of scrap I`m! That`s to which the center, as for haole where that`s has been attached cause I`m of all I`ll ` you`ll me the part which does not have the coastal society north in the place where the fact that you dig because of the scrap where kooks of the line has been attached is found was attached with the shoulder and is,! Da ホイ you being to have sexual intercourse, the sexual intercourse of Don`t of sexual intercourse of ホイ Don`t of da of sexual intercourse of ホイ Don`t of da of da ホイ!

Manic subsidal
07-26-2005, 10:19 PM
I don't think you answered mine yet.

Titus
07-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Is there any lyrics left to guess? If not, here's a new one I got -

hahaha..

So alone?

He him is step of the hammer of the lightning rod to which the wrenchin ' time on every that is he bursts the joint of that finger always and the grip of the pistol

offspring_freak_3
08-01-2005, 10:04 PM
So alone?

He him is step of the hammer of the lightning rod to which the wrenchin ' time on every that is he bursts the joint of that finger always and the grip of the pistol

lightning rod?

Past, the blind person who is future it goes