PDA

View Full Version : Cool To Hate Vid.

punk_riOt
07-25-2005, 05:05 AM
Hey, i haven't got the DVD yet, just wondering what the cool to hate video is like? is it any good?

Preecey
07-25-2005, 05:08 AM
It's funny, but it's not like a proper music video.

offspring kid
07-25-2005, 05:09 AM
its a funny video ONE TO WATCH

Left Face Down
07-25-2005, 05:36 AM
If I'm not mistaken, cause I know I had seen it before (which sorta disappointed me), it's just the part off of the Americana DVD when they're playing "Cool To Hate" in the background.

In other news... Where is the "Dammit, I Changed Again" video, I mean sure it was just a live video with the music put over it, which I actually have both the actual live video and the music video on my computer, but I liked that song/video.

If only they could have put out tons of more live stuff, I'd been reall really happy. Not to mention if I hadn't already seen the two exclusive videos.

Jase
07-25-2005, 05:37 AM
Yeah it's pretty funny. I think it's also on the Americana video.

Hypodermic_89
07-25-2005, 05:45 AM
If I'm not mistaken, cause I know I had seen it before (which sorta disappointed me), it's just the part off of the Americana DVD when they're playing "Cool To Hate" in the background.

In other news... Where is the "Dammit, I Changed Again" video, I mean sure it was just a live video with the music put over it, which I actually have both the actual live video and the music video on my computer, but I liked that song/video.

If only they could have put out tons of more live stuff, I'd been reall really happy. Not to mention if I hadn't already seen the two exclusive videos.

I think you mean Million Miles Away?

Left Face Down
07-25-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah, sorry.