PDA

View Full Version : UK Tour

I wont park next 2 Da Hui
07-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Anyone ever seen Offspring gig in London? I'm going to see them in september and I wanna know what its like..I've seen and heard about the US tours but I know the venues are much smaller in this country..Just some advice at a good time to go and if there will be any signings or anything?

Cheers,

Ross ;)

Conspiracy of One
07-25-2005, 09:37 AM
I havent seen one in london..........i saw one here though! it was awesome you gotta go c it!

jus_coz_im_different
07-25-2005, 10:48 AM
never mind a gig in london!!
at least they're playing there!!
they havent yet announced a gig in northern ireland!!
this is unfair as its still a part of the uk!!
ill keep my fingers crossed and hope they play one!!!!
:( :mad:

I wont park next 2 Da Hui
07-25-2005, 04:37 PM
never mind a gig in london!!
at least they're playing there!!
they havent yet announced a gig in northern ireland!!
this is unfair as its still a part of the uk!!
ill keep my fingers crossed and hope they play one!!!!
:( :mad:

Or..hop on a ferry and get your ass over here while there still are tix.. :cool:

tomdoughty
07-26-2005, 05:03 AM
sometimes i'd wish they'd come and play in the northeast for once, i'm sick of taking the train all the way to london. :cool:

nameless
07-26-2005, 04:17 PM
seen them twice before in london, both times at wembley! this one is at a smaller venue so it may be a bit different!

powerhead'05
07-27-2005, 03:50 AM
Im going to Manchester, its sold out but there are still tickets left on a local trip! Have to wait for my fuckin wages to clear! :mad:
Better not sell out!

EddieTheBastard
07-30-2005, 02:06 AM
The venue for last year's gig was dire (Wembley euch Arena) but the band were outstanding and so was the crowd, get to and book for as many dates as you are able as the live Offspring act is always excellent. Fortunately they are booked into the Brixton Academy this year which is probably the best place more than pub sized venue in the London area.