PDA

View Full Version : the greatest bands!!!???!!!

rocker dude!!!
11-15-2004, 02:40 PM
which band do u think is the greates of them all

sumrandumpunk
11-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Green Day is the best of all!

Tired_Of_You
11-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Backstreetboys

sumrandumpunk
11-15-2004, 02:45 PM
i hope you're joking... or you're some stupid chick who's fan of thiers thats about 6 years behind in life

rocker dude!!!
11-15-2004, 02:47 PM
i hope you're joking... or you're some stupid chick who's fan of thiers thats about 6 years behind in life
HAHA i agree

DirtyMagical
11-15-2004, 02:51 PM
newbies...ah

Tired_Of_You
11-15-2004, 02:53 PM
newbies...ah

Exactly what I thought...

old Psy
11-15-2004, 02:53 PM
The Smiths

JoY
11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
I was unable to narrow the list down to just one band... I'm not sorry for it, so don't try to make me be. I'm also not sorry for not listing the Offspring, though I believe there have been great, awesome songs by them.

so here we go.

* I will always adore the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, no matter what shit they come up with now.

* I also deeply love Racoon for every inch of positivity & compassion they have in their music. they're certainly no 'greatest band', mainly because they're terribly unknown, but they're a great band in my book. I will always cherish the signured drumstick I have of them, even if it's just for sentiment.

* K's Choice is a must in my list, because their lyrics can be poetic, dark, compassionate, loving..... & they've tried out different types of music & succeeded to make me love it several times.

* I will always remember the Fugees as something purely awesome. they made me like music I never remotely liked before. they changed a bit of my perspective, no matter how easy that was in those days.

* Muse came up with something rather new & turned it into something popular, that would inspire quite some bands. if you give them an honest chance, they've got quite a few very enjoyable songs.

* I will miss the HELL out of freaky, crazy, funky No Doubt. especially the way they were. sensitive at times, though that wasn't exactly always their best side (count Don't Speak out. I thought it was amazing & still do). they delived critics many people could relate too, gave every person (especially girls) the feeling they had the right to be seen & noticed. I loved that certain factor they used to have, that drew everyone in & motivated & invited people to stand up, let themselves go & to not give a flying shit of what others think. besides they introduced an incredibly hot chick to the world, that finally wasn't oh so standard.

* Radiohead. mock me all you want, but I think they've pulled off amazing things musically, creatively & overal they can be incredibly enjoyable to listen to.

that's it for now. you may mock me now for my terrible taste in music.

Endymion
11-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Dog Police

or possibly The Nerve Agents

Redman
11-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Anthrax

BREAK
11-15-2004, 08:41 PM
No band is greatest of them all.

DirtyMagical
11-16-2004, 12:05 AM