PDA

View Full Version : Vans warped question

sebastienfan
07-25-2005, 01:42 PM
show start a 12:00,when is offspring start playing?
camera(for photo) are not allowed,how can i bring one?i mean,whats the trick?

Danno
07-25-2005, 01:59 PM
You never know what time a band will play until the day of the show. They switch up the playing times for all the bands everyday. As for cameras, I was there yesterday and saw plenty of people with cameras. Plus they were selling the disposable cameras all over the place....problem is that they were charging $10 for one.

-Danno

Left Face Down
07-25-2005, 02:15 PM
You can't bring professional cameras, basicly your average digital or whatever is perfectly fine just no 35mm that can zoom over the entire crowd and get that perfect shot or whatever.

If you are freaking out and you don't know if your camera is legal, go buy a disposable.

sebastienfan
07-25-2005, 02:47 PM
ok thanks guys.

Faded Soul
07-25-2005, 08:10 PM
You can't bring professional cameras, basicly your average digital or whatever is perfectly fine just no 35mm that can zoom over the entire crowd and get that perfect shot or whatever.

If you are freaking out and you don't know if your camera is legal, go buy a disposable.

hahahaha I had one of those. and got away with it. (not a professional zoom, but it got some good tight shots)

leo3375
07-25-2005, 09:06 PM
You never know what time a band will play until the day of the show. They switch up the playing times for all the bands everyday. As for cameras, I was there yesterday and saw plenty of people with cameras. Plus they were selling the disposable cameras all over the place....problem is that they were charging $10 for one.

-Danno

Danno is right. The time question is in the FAQ thread. The camera policy depends on the venue but you should be okay with a cheap disposable camera or small digital camera.

bouncingcoles
07-26-2005, 06:27 AM
show start a 12:00,when is offspring start playing?
camera(for photo) are not allowed,how can i bring one?i mean,whats the trick?

chances are offspring will be playing around 4:00 or after. sometimes they let you bring cameras in and other times they dont. so id bring a disposible one just in case. they might make you buy cameras there cause there assholes