PDA

View Full Version : UK Set List

I wont park next 2 Da Hui
07-25-2005, 04:41 PM
I've seen set lists from the warped tour shows and previous shows but the gig in london is a whole night not just a section of a tour..I know im obsessing about this gig but come on! Its my first time seeing them live and they are without a doubt my favourite band ever..

SO...

Just asking if anyone knew anything about the set..I'm guessing a big part will be the greatest hits but I hope they play the classic that missed out on the greatest hits album to "Hit That" :eek: Million Miles Away - I love that song.

ArranAJFJ
07-26-2005, 07:15 AM
So you should be obsessed with the Gig, Offspring are the best live band I've ever seen, and I'm obsessed about seeing them again.

Your right, the setlist will be mainly Greatest Hits themed, but they should play more than just that. Honestly, If they play more, I think there will be a lot from Americana, mainly cause this is there most famous album in the UK. When I saw them last year they did a lot of Americana, and quite a bit of Splinter, cause that album had just come out. Also according to Dexter, they end most of there European gigs with Self Esteem.

Million Miles Away would be great live, I think its a pretty good track, pretty emotional from Dexter too about loss. Personally though not quite as good as Gone Away. I'd like to see them play a lot more Ixnay live, cause I think its there best album, but honestly, I don't think the chances of this are high. Meaning Of Life, MOTA, Cool To Hate and I Choose are tracks that I haven't heard live, but would love to see. They are all in my top 10 Offspring Ever.

princess
07-26-2005, 11:27 AM
the only song they play from co1 is want you bad. last year at reading thet started with neocon and the noose which was pretty cool. and yeah they do always end on self esteem. expect nothing pre smash but a good mix from the others. i'd love to see i choose live aswell, my fav song but i doubt they'll change the set list much from last years wembley show.

powerhead'05
07-27-2005, 03:53 AM
I was surprised that they only did 1 on the last tour but the set was amazing. I was so surprised when they played Americana and Walla Walla!! It was awesome... and when they finished Pretty Fly and started la la la la la (self esteem) everyone went crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Don't worry, Ive been twice (2001, 2004) and they never dissapoint!!!!!!!