PDA

View Full Version : TKAA live on DVD

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
07-26-2005, 06:20 AM
well...sorry for posting

bouncingcoles
07-26-2005, 06:25 AM
man... that was some funny shit, how the chick tries to hug Dexter or something and practicly takes him out, it kind of pissed me off, but it was halarious to see Dexter laugh about it, he pretty much turned to Higgins and Atom and he's like 'wtf!, lol' what do you guys think about that?

ya that was funny. i wish i did that!

Idiot
07-26-2005, 06:32 AM
It was amusing, but nothing more. god I'm bored.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Did you notice, that they actually had the song playing...and he wasn't singing when she grabbed him?

Idiot
07-26-2005, 06:37 AM
I did notice that, yeah.

StayInTheHouseCarl
07-26-2005, 06:44 AM
hey has anyone else wondered why the sound cuts out BEFORE the girl gets on stage?

i just wish they actually picked some real live footage, not over produced songs from an MTV special.

offspring kid
07-26-2005, 06:59 AM
yeah that was awesome and FUNNY.....i reversed that scene 5 times in a row LOL

Idiot
07-26-2005, 07:53 AM
You never know, MTV may not have allowed the real live footage to be played with the video recording.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Did you notice, that they actually had the song playing...and he wasn't singing when she grabbed him?

What do you mean? I know that when she grabbed him he stopped singing because he couldn't but noodles and higgins continued to sing i believe.

FFX-ME
07-26-2005, 09:00 AM
ya, higgiens has a voice almost exactely the same as dexter

Left Face Down
07-26-2005, 09:25 AM

I'm pretty sure that isn't true. It's rather easy to tell when something falls out of the mix, atleast for me most of the time.

Slim possibility I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure you're wrong.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-26-2005, 09:43 AM
It was like he had a backing track on in the background, and when she grabbed him...he wasn't singing. But if Higgins carried on singing while Dexter got grabbed, then he has a pretty good voice.

Pilau
07-26-2005, 10:04 AM

Dexter may have stopped singing when the girl grabs him but its obvious his voice cuts out and you can distinctincly hear the change as Noodles and Higgins carry on singing the song for him. They back him up.

The-Offspring-RuLe
07-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Dexter may have stopped singing when the girl grabs him but its obvious his voice cuts out and you can distinctincly hear the change as Noodles and Higgins carry on singing the song for him. They back him up.

Ok my bad, it's hard to see it until someone points it out for you

[10 character rule]

FFX-ME
07-26-2005, 11:26 AM
ya ive noticed that to the second time listening it, but man i think that girl is a bitch, if she realy is a fan why would she stop the music

platinumpt
07-26-2005, 11:44 AM
hey has anyone else wondered why the sound cuts out BEFORE the girl gets on stage?

i just wish they actually picked some real live footage, not over produced songs from an MTV special.
Reeeeally good observation!!! Yeah, a little before that funny scene I noticed a difference in the sound, and it actually kept my attention in a different way. But that grabbing scared me anyway, I was caught by surprise. But that whore screwed a very nice mp3 of a live kids aren't alright performance :mad: You could even hear the "whoo" from the public, it was fucking amazing...

FFX-ME
07-26-2005, 11:57 AM
ya, man everybody loves that song, if only mtv and much music would have given cant repeat a chance we could witness all that again with a new song

freek
07-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah, that was funny to see Dexters face when she did that, then that other guy jumped up on stage too

offspring kid
07-26-2005, 02:20 PM
that chick was HOT

Jesus
07-26-2005, 02:33 PM

Thats mostly Noodles singing, he always does back up vocals on the high parts of tkaa, all i want , million miles away etc. And probably a bit of Higgins too.

Venom Symbiote
07-26-2005, 09:33 PM
QUOTE:
"man... that was some funny shit, how the chick tries to hug Dexter or something and practicly takes him out, it kind of pissed me off, but it was halarious to see Dexter laugh about it, he pretty much turned to Higgins and Atom and he's like 'wtf!, lol' what do you guys think about that?"

Yeah, 'cause, like, that's EXACTLY what he was thinking! "Wtf, lol!". You've hit the nail on the head there, buddy.

:rolleyes: Except for the fact that, fortunately, Dexter Holland isn't a buffling babbling 13 year old knob-tard who expresses himself in AOL-chat internet abbreviations. ;)

"Wtf, lol" indeed, you twat-midget.

Ans Jesus? Greg does just as many "whoas" and stuff as Noodles. Mostly if it's anything more than a "whoa", "oohhh', "laaah", "yeah", or "go!" it's Higgins. Just thought I'd clear that up.

*feels dirty and repulsive for even thinking about arguing with the almighty respected Jesus* :( Crap, I feel like a traitor. Sorry dude! :)

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
07-26-2005, 11:35 PM
QUOTE:
"man... that was some funny shit, how the chick tries to hug Dexter or something and practicly takes him out, it kind of pissed me off, but it was halarious to see Dexter laugh about it, he pretty much turned to Higgins and Atom and he's like 'wtf!, lol' what do you guys think about that?"

Yeah, 'cause, like, that's EXACTLY what he was thinking! "Wtf, lol!". You've hit the nail on the head there, buddy.

:rolleyes: Except for the fact that, fortunately, Dexter Holland isn't a buffling babbling 13 year old knob-tard who expresses himself in AOL-chat internet abbreviations. ;)

"Wtf, lol" indeed, you twat-midget.

Ans Jesus? Greg does just as many "whoas" and stuff as Noodles. Mostly if it's anything more than a "whoa", "oohhh', "laaah", "yeah", or "go!" it's Higgins. Just thought I'd clear that up.

*feels dirty and repulsive for even thinking about arguing with the almighty respected Jesus* Crap, I feel like a traitor. Sorry dude!

dude, shut the hell up, you know what i mean, and of course that was higgins we're not that stupid, so why dont you stop all this "twat-midget." and "Dexter Holland isn't a buffling babbling 13 year old knob-tard" bullshit, because you act like we're the idiots, when you rave on about abbreviations instead of saying "Dexter was like 'What the fuck? *laughs*'

fuck you. have a nice day. :)

platinumpt
07-27-2005, 01:46 AM
You guys love each other so much.... :)

neocon58
07-27-2005, 01:54 AM
I've already stated it's blatantly obvious the Original live recording has been over dubbed with better quality audio and vocals, hence why some parts start late, finish early, and are generally out of synce.

For fuck sake, in the worst hangover ever intro, why to fuck does higgins voice sound identical to dexters on the actual recording.

dude, shut the hell up, you know what i mean, and of course that was higgins we're not that stupid, so why dont you stop all this "twat-midget." and "Dexter Holland isn't a buffling babbling 13 year old knob-tard" bullshit, because you act like we're the idiots, when you rave on about abbreviations instead of saying "Dexter was like 'What the fuck? *laughs*'

fuck you. have a nice day. :)

whenever you get owned, or your parents beat you, you look at your signature for comfort.

platinumpt
07-27-2005, 02:03 AM
For fuck sake, in the worst hangover ever intro, why to fuck does higgins voice sound identical to dexters on the actual recording.
Now that you mention, I remembered something about worst hangover ever! When I saw The Offspring last year in Barcelona they played that song, and the intro sounded exactly like the song in the album.

(by the way, what the fuck does he say?!?!? "Ballroom scene but the fire underneath gonna eat you alive gonna bring you to your knees?")

So I think it's not higgins that sings the intro, I think that should be a sample, or something, that they play at the beginning!

Jesus
07-27-2005, 03:13 AM

*feels dirty and repulsive for even thinking about arguing with the almighty respected Jesus* :( Crap, I feel like a traitor. Sorry dude! :)

Haha, Judas! ; )

But you misunderstoood me. I'm talking about actual back up vocals (hence me saying "high parts"), not the yeah`s and wohas etc. Like:
"Chances thrown
Nothing‘s free
Longing for what used to be
Still it‘s hard
Hard to see
Fragile lives, shattered dreams"
in TKAA. Noodles sings that part usually togheter with Dexter, with Noodles voice ofcourse at a lower volume.

Same goes for the "That‘s all I want, All I want" parts
in All I Want.

But when it comes to yeahs and wohas etc, then Greg has just as many ofcourse. And Higgins does too much to write down =p

FFX-ME
07-27-2005, 12:16 PM
higgins does them all, he is the back up singner

platinumpt
07-27-2005, 01:23 PM
I like the part in which he does "you gotta keep 'em separated"!!! It sounds cool, he goes wild on stage on that song...

FFX-ME
07-27-2005, 01:24 PM
ya, he could go a long way in the video game and cartoon industry because he can customise his voice wich is valuable

Venom Symbiote
07-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Well, Jesus put me in my place. :( *salutes* Haha. Damn you, Religious Icon of the Offspring Community! Damn you!

But Splinterbymyowndesign is still a rat-bonker. Disgrace to our country, boy. Disgrace.

original_prankster
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM
I loved the live performances. I can't WAIT to see them at Warped Tour!

My favorite performance was the Long Way Home one because of Atom's drumming. AWESOME.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
07-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Well, Jesus put me in my place. :( *salutes* Haha. Damn you, Religious Icon of the Offspring Community! Damn you!

But Splinterbymyowndesign is still a rat-bonker. Disgrace to our country, boy. Disgrace.

this is bullshit, really, all i did was say Dexter laughed at some stupid chick who stopped him from singing, then i get critisized about how i'm a disgrace, that's bullshit, all i was doing was explaining my thoughts and you guys go all mental. what's the deal.

FFX-ME
07-28-2005, 06:02 AM
ya i feel you man the same thing is happening to me right now

beautifulnightmare
07-29-2005, 10:43 AM
i heard some singing but maybe it was noodles and higgins singing?

Amelie
07-29-2005, 11:39 AM
I think that the guy who jumped to the stage after that girl, looked funny :D He said something to Dexter, I think it was something like "man, you're so cool!" and Dexter just laughed. The guy was like that actor from pretty fly :D

dexterisMYman
07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
i laughed really hard when i saw that chick run and jump on him. she tried 2 kiss him. it was so funny

blackballs
07-31-2005, 12:31 AM
That was funny but I think it was Noodles who was singing backup and he did ok at first but he went way out of pitch at the end, but he's just the backup singer so I'll cut him a break.