PDA

View Full Version : how are they doing

Skate Rat 19
07-26-2005, 06:37 PM
This is their first year at the warped tour. Are they doing well, I know theres like ten million shitty emo bands there and maybe a few good ones. Does the offspring stand out in the show or do people not even really care about them. The crappy mainstream emo bands are the whole reason I'm not going. Or if anyone has any videos of them there or anything they would be appreciated.

Manic subsidal
07-26-2005, 06:41 PM
This is their first year at the warped tour. Are they doing well, I know theres like ten million shitty emo bands there and maybe a few good ones. Does the offspring stand out in the show or do people not even really care about them. The crappy mainstream emo bands are the whole reason I'm not going. Or if anyone has any videos of them there or anything they would be appreciated.

I saw 4 bands -

All american rejects
A7X
Dropkick murphys
Offspring

I would have to say that Offspring's crowd was the WILDEST. When their set was done, everyone was yelling "ONE MORE SONG! ONE MORE SONG!" of course they couldn't play anymore though :(

rocketman
07-26-2005, 06:50 PM
well i missed Dropkick Murphy's and The Offspring cause my brother got a massive headache like 3 hours before the set but the bands that i saw were pretty good, just to name a few, Atreyu, All American Rejects, and No Use for a Name

Apathy
07-26-2005, 06:57 PM
at my show, the offsprings crowd was nothing compared to Those of Fall Out Boy and The Murphys. There show was great though.

I saw:

Offspring
Dropkick Murphys
Plain White T's
Big D and the Kids Table
Fall Out Boy
Avenged Sevenfold

Fall Out Boy's Crowd was huge, it wasn't even funny, The entire park was watching, and the mosh pit spread out for fifty rows. I lost all my stuff in there. It was Really Cool and Really Sucked at the same time.

Venom Symbiote
07-26-2005, 10:25 PM
A7X are a fucking amazing band.

Not that I've ever seen them live or been to the Warped Tour before or anything, but you know.

StayInTheHouseCarl
07-26-2005, 10:31 PM
from what ive heard and witnessed, i think they have been really well recieved. i think because not many of these kids have seen them rock out before, they are more used to the novelties. so to see them belt out a rock set is very refreshing.

vintagepunkrock7
07-26-2005, 10:34 PM
i think the offspring crowd was the biggest in chicago. it was also, according to a friend that also went, the crowd with the most people playing air guitar lol. a woman i work with took her kids and she was more towards the back of the offspring crowd and said she never saw so many people playing air guitar before lol.

SMASH0390
07-26-2005, 11:19 PM
i cant fucking wait for the Detroit sho, next sunday 31st yes