PDA

View Full Version : Songs that aren't on their albums

Offspring_01
11-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Does anyone have files of all the Offspring songs that aren't on any of their albums, like huck it, i wanna be sedated, etc. If you do can you send them to me or something so I can listen to them.

Stevo
11-15-2004, 09:36 PM
i made up a cd of unreleased offspring tracks

but huck it..... is the last track on CO1 album, in australia anyway

a few i can think of from mind...

bloodstains - cover
total immortal - cover
DUI -
i got a right
hey joe - hendrix cover
smash it up - one of my favourites
hand grenades
i wanna be sedated - like you already mentioned
88times
the blurb - very very early on, even have a copy of the donna's covering it
stand by me with pennywise live

and there is about 3 more i cant quite think of right now....i'll keep at it.

vintagepunkrock7
11-15-2004, 09:44 PM
i have been thinking about makin a cd with all the songs i dont have that arent on their normal cds or singles. like 80times and autonomy are on the want you bad single and hey joe is on another single, one from ixnay i believe. but the songs from club me and from soundtracks they did i want to burn onto one cd so i dont have to go out an buy a whole bunch of soundtracks and club me you cant even get. but huck it i never heard that one, so it must be just the australian one, i will have to add it to my list lol. with all the songs they put out that arent on their cds and singles i could make myself a full cd!

Stevo
11-15-2004, 09:47 PM
I'll email you huck it on mp3 right now !! - in fact, i just did

i'll SHARE my stuff with anyone, filesharing is good.

anyone else need a rare track while i'm in the SHARING mood? ;)

vintagepunkrock7
11-15-2004, 09:50 PM
o you are just awesome!!!!!! lol

Stevo
11-15-2004, 10:02 PM
you guys would have heard huck it to death anyway, coz they play the shit out of it on every chance on the dvd.

TheHulaChick
11-15-2004, 10:03 PM
If you go to this site www.mp3shits.com they have quite a few offspring songs including

I wanna be sedated
Defy you
And a wicked live version of dirty magic

I think they're still free, haven't been there in awhile, it's worth checking out.

Also I have tons of offspring mp3s (live songs, album songs, remixs, rare songs from singles) but I dunno how to send em by email so if you wanna explain it to me I'm happy to share em.

Fernômeno
11-16-2004, 07:08 AM
If you go to this site www.mp3shits.com they have quite a few offspring songs including

I wanna be sedated
Defy you

I think they're still free, haven't been there in awhile, it's worth checking out.

Also I have tons of offspring mp3s (live songs, album songs, remixs, rare songs from singles) but I dunno how to send em by email so if you wanna explain it to me I'm happy to share em.

It would be nice to have this dirty magic live version that you mantioned, i founded on the site that you gave us but I can't download it, I don't know why, I would appreciate If you share this file with me, it's just send by email like you send any file, or if you have a msn you can send me to, it's easier that way...thanks...

No Brakes Boy
11-16-2004, 07:29 AM
Also there is 'Sin City' too

Nepthys
11-16-2004, 07:31 AM
Also there is 'Sin City' too
and 52 Girls

MirandaV
11-16-2004, 11:40 AM
Where can I get 52 girls and sin city?

Nepthys
11-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Where can I get 52 girls and sin city?

try Kazaa or whatever fileshare program you use

Offspring_01
11-16-2004, 12:51 PM
I'll email you huck it on mp3 right now !! - in fact, i just did

i'll SHARE my stuff with anyone, filesharing is good.

anyone else need a rare track while i'm in the SHARING mood? ;)

can you send me any more? Like all of them
khoppner@hotmail.com

Offspring_01
11-16-2004, 01:04 PM

I wanna be sedated
Defy you

when your about to send something, click add attachment, then click browse and go to the file that the songs are in. then click 'ok' and it should add it to the email. do this for all of them. It should work if I explained it right. :D My email is khoppner@hotmail.com

Stevo
11-16-2004, 01:08 PM
i'm not sure if your hotmail email address is about to accomodate megabytes of mp3 tracks....

do you have a more suitable ISP based email address?

and preferably some kind of broadband connection?

Sketch
11-16-2004, 01:11 PM
they have a song called Autonomy too. I never knew it was a cover until the Buzzcocks played it in Holiday Havoc. Is it their song? does anyone know?

Offspring_01
11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
i'm not sure if your hotmail email address is about to accomodate megabytes of mp3 tracks....

do you have a more suitable ISP based email address?

and preferably some kind of broadband connection?

Try hoppners@rogers.com it should work

babycraze{Angie}
11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
ok first of all, I Wanna Be Sedated is a Ramones cover song and 2nd of all does anybody know what album the song Session is on? Session IS A FUCKIN' BADASS SONG! :confused:

Stevo
11-16-2004, 01:23 PM
session is the first track on IGNITION

offy
11-16-2004, 01:37 PM
I think the best unreleased song is "Autonomy", it would have fit well into Ixnay On The Hombre

Horse
11-16-2004, 10:15 PM
i want ppl to share songs with me too! so ne1 with ne of the above songs mentioned plz send them to me, it'd b greatly appreciated.. :D

lousyskater
11-16-2004, 10:31 PM
they have a song called Autonomy too. I never knew it was a cover until the Buzzcocks played it in Holiday Havoc. Is it their song? does anyone know?
yeah, Autonomy is a Buzzcocks song.
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

offspringpower.com
11-16-2004, 10:42 PM
Does anyone have files of all the Offspring songs that aren't on any of their albums, like huck it, i wanna be sedated, etc. If you do can you send them to me or something so I can listen to them.

Youll find them all at http://www.offspringpower.com

samr
11-17-2004, 03:10 AM
I comprised my own cd. it has

Kill The President
Hand Grenades
Baghdad
DUI
Smash It Up
52 Girls
The Blurb
Beheaded '99
I Wanna Be Sedated
Defy You
I Got A Right
Bloodstains
Total Immotal
80 Times
Autonomy
Hey Joe
100 Punks
Sin Sity
Huck It
Come Out And Play Marching Band
Hit That Marching Band
Defy You Acoustic
Dirty Magic Live Acoustic

lstwavrckr
11-17-2004, 12:05 PM
the only thing i dunno if mentioned was get it right of baghdad 7''. also why doesn't the offsprings music page have kill the president listed?

Offspring_01
11-17-2004, 04:18 PM
I comprised my own cd. it has

Kill The President
Hand Grenades
Baghdad
DUI
Smash It Up
52 Girls
The Blurb
Beheaded '99
I Wanna Be Sedated
Defy You
I Got A Right
Bloodstains
Total Immotal
80 Times
Autonomy
Hey Joe
100 Punks
Sin Sity
Huck It
Come Out And Play Marching Band
Hit That Marching Band
Defy You Acoustic
Dirty Magic Live Acoustic

Is there anyway you can send me that cd or the songs on that cd?

Offspring_01
11-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Youll find them all at http://www.offspringpower.com

I signed up like 2 days ago, and never got an email confirming my registration, so I can't download the songs. Why is there no email? :confused:

Offspring_01
11-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Is there any song downloader thing other than kazaa or morpheus that I can get for free. I used to have kazaa and I got like 10 viruses a day from it.

Offspring_01
11-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Maybe it's because it goes directly to junk e-mail. Did you check there?

No I didn't check there at first, which I should of, but then checked there after I read this post, because its so true, and it turns out it wasn't there either which sucks, but thanks alot anyway :D

CRASH
11-17-2004, 07:47 PM
If it doesn't bother you too much, I actually wouldn't mind Total Immortal, Bloodstains, DVI, and Stand By Me with Penny Wise. If you could get me those, I would be in your debt!!!

vintagepunkrock7
12-27-2004, 11:33 PM
i was just wondering where you guys download your songs from. i dont usually download songs but i have a nice list of offspring songs id like and i asked around and someone told me limewire and someone else told me blubster and there were a few others but i couldnt get any of them to work. but i have a list of about 25 songs that arent on the main 7 that i would really like to have. thanks. :)

samr
12-27-2004, 11:42 PM
if you still want my songs, my aim is nollie522

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2004, 05:12 AM
I LOVE Huck It so much. It's not on Co1 here in the states, so I had to download it.

Guys, don't forget these tracks:

Pretty Fly (Lowrider Remix)
The Kids Aren't Alright (Wiseguys Remix)
Baghdad

Can someone send me 100 Punks, or tell me where I can download it (but not through a filesharing progam)? Thanks in advance for any tips!

Hyper nova
12-28-2004, 08:32 AM
I know of several studio recoded non-album songs and can tell you which CDs to get as for live versions (which are numerous) these are quite often found on Singles (not normally the same song as the single) and remixes are often found on the single of that song eg Pretty fly(low rider) is on the Pretty fly Single (this is not always the case)

Note there can be several different versions of a Single some with different live track and non album tracks so be careful not to buy the wrong one
I'm doing this list for people like me that want to buy the license and have the CD with the tracks on rather than download a song which is normally illegal (not that i care) and of lesser quality than CD cause of mp3 compression.

Smash It Up - All I want Single/Batman Forever Soundtrack
Defy You - Defy You Single/Orange County Soundtrack
One Hundred Punks- Defy You Single
D.U.I- Club Me/Gone Away Single
Hey Joe- Gone Away Single
Sin CIty - Million Miles Away (CD 1)
Bloodstains - Ready To Rumble soundtrack
Baghdad (similar to Tehran Different Lyrics) - Rock Against Bush Vol 1. (also on the 7in Vinyl)
Hand Grenades - Sort music for short people compilation
80 Times - Want You Bad CD1
Autonomy - Want You Bad CD2
I Wanna Be Sedated - Why Don't You Get A Job? single

The following are ones I've Struggled to find

52 Girls- Contains no Caffeine Compilation
I Got a Right - Club me/Meaning of Life single
Total Immortal- Me, myself and Irene Soundtrack
The Blurb - Baghdad 7in Vinyl (this is similar but not the same as the asia sounding instrumental at the end of Smash)

Also Some may find that "Huck It" isn't on their Conspiracy of One Album cause this is a bonus track I Know for UK and Australia and maybe some US versions.

And anyone wondering why there version of the self-tilted doesn't have "Kill The President" on it has the post 11th Sept 2001 Version for Political reason as you may understand although I don't

As for the Stand By Me I Don't No where to find that

I would do a live Versions/Remix list but this is just far to long as most single have some kindda live version or remix

hope this helps a lot

A good web site with this information is http://www.offspring-online.com/

extraordinarygoodgrocer
12-28-2004, 10:45 AM
What about www.offspring.art.pl ? You can download most of the rare songs/bootlegs there.