PDA

View Full Version : Where is Offspring music going to?

Luis Costa
07-27-2005, 07:05 PM
I've been listening to Offspring songs since their 1st album and I think they rule, but where is that band that used to play songs like Ignition, Come out and Play, Self Esteem, ...?

These songs made them a huge success punk band and silly songs like some of the last records almost killed them.

Have they sold their souls to the burocrats ans capitalist pigs or it's an unhappy moment of their musical lifes? :confused:

SMASH0390
07-27-2005, 07:10 PM
thats wat happens tho there just going thro the phase of a band. thats ok tho if they have a next album maybe itll redeem themselves a bit. there getting older tho...reaching the end of the rope crying shame... not that they cant still fucking rip up a sho.

platinumpt
07-28-2005, 01:15 AM
Welcome to the boards!

They still play good stuff I think... I listen to them since smash in 1994, and they still make pretty punk songs, I like them a lot. How about "The Noose", "Special Delivery" or "All I Want"? And this is just to mention a few...

SkyRocker
07-28-2005, 01:27 AM
That's the 234th post about that and that's of course not boring.
Welcome to the board and use your search button to see if a thread hasn't been already done.
For my opinion, no, they haven't stole their souls and their music is the best i've ever heard

SMASH0390
07-28-2005, 03:03 PM
of course all there material is great.

Amazed
07-28-2005, 04:19 PM
They still play good stuff I think... I listen to them since smash in 1994, and they still make pretty punk songs, I like them a lot. How about "The Noose", "Special Delivery" or "All I Want"? And this is just to mention a few...

I say this quite often, but: I agree :)