PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed!!

HMSPresident
07-28-2005, 02:57 AM
Ok, so I know i'll probably get huge amounts of abuse for this, but there is a genuine reason for asking! In fact, i'll explain why i'm asking first...

I ordered some Warped Tour tickets (for Tampa, Orlando and New York) way back when they were first released, and have been planning a big trip to the States ever since. I ordered the tickets through WarpedTour.com, which took me to MusicToday.com.

When I ordered the tickets, I made it clear that I needed them before the 1st of August, as I then fly out to the States.

As I haven't received anything from MusicToday.com, last week I sent them an email asking where the tickets were. They replied to say that the tickets are scheduled to be shipped on the 29th July... Which doesn't exactly leave time for them to be posted over here.

In the same email, they said that they'd cancelled the shipping, and would I like to have them sent to a US address or be available to collect at a Box Office. I paid $45 to have them shipped, so I asked why they couldnt simply post them that day (this was back on Mon 25th) to give them a full week to arrive.

Their next reply simply said "Let me know if you want them posted to Will-Call. We will pay for this"... So I replied again saying that i'd prefer to have them posted as it will save the hassle of collecting them when I arrive, but if they couldn't do that, when and where do I collect them.

I also asked them to confirm to me what it was they were going to do, as at the moment, I don't have a clue what is going on!!

So... the big question...

Can anyone tell me how to email the band, or someone who works with/close to the band whilst they're on the Warped Tour??

I don't want to go all the way to States to not be able to see the Tour that I've been looking forward to all year!!

PLEASE, any help would be much appreciated!!

edit: I know I already posted this in General Chat, but have been advised to move it...

DexterWannabe
07-28-2005, 02:55 PM
great story, but no....

Manic subsidal
07-28-2005, 03:03 PM
noodles@gay.com
sexydexy@hotmail.com
BigK@gmail.com
atom@ron.com

sorry man, I don't know :/

nameless
07-28-2005, 03:40 PM
i dont think emailing or contacting the band is gonna do any good, your best bet in my opinion would be to collect the tickets there, id also get in contact with them again and get them to confirm what they are doing then print the email etc.!

Iddy
07-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Do you have an order confirmation email? Print this off, its like a reciept. So if you can't collect them or somthing goes wrong, you can always produce this as proof.

I hope things work out for you... have fun.