PDA

View Full Version : Offspring-London Gig - 2 days?? or 2 concerts

TMDGJ
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Hey everyone. I was just looking at the tour list. And i found that there are 2 concerts in London. Is it the same concerts 2 days in a row. Also, both concerts are at Brixton Academy. A little odd that they have 2 concerts at the same place 2 days in a row. Or is it some speciel thing thats 2 days long. Or is there som error on the website and that it just has beem written twice?

Talman
07-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Due to overwhelming demand they added another date at the same venue.

Iddy
07-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Brixton isn't the largest venue, but its definately the best. It sold out quick so another date was added... so basically what was said before.

I'm ill, please forgive me :rolleyes:

nameless
07-28-2005, 03:47 PM
Hey everyone. I was just looking at the tour list. And i found that there are 2 concerts in London. Is it the same concerts 2 days in a row. Also, both concerts are at Brixton Academy. A little odd that they have 2 concerts at the same place 2 days in a row. Or is it some speciel thing thats 2 days long. Or is there som error on the website and that it just has beem written twice?

it was just the demand for tickets so they added another date, its nothing special, they will no doubt play the same set both nights like the other dates on the tour!

Dirty Bertie
07-29-2005, 02:07 PM

Yeah, it is one long Offspring gig spread over 2 days!

Didn't you see the note on the Brixton Academy page saying bring a sleeping bag.

TMDGJ
08-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Yeah, it is one long Offspring gig spread over 2 days!

Didn't you see the note on the Brixton Academy page saying bring a sleeping bag.

HAHA, that actually was pretty funny. Thx all for the real answer though. This gig seems to be good, maybe il try to get my ass over there if i can find any cheap flight tickets.