PDA

View Full Version : This Is A Thread Directly For Offspring!!

Facur1
07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Okey guys How many of you would like to listen again the old offspring... i mean how many of you guys want the next cd to be like their old style (Ignition/Smash)? Come On guys i know that you like can't repeat and those songs that are pretty good comercialy... like pretty fly, but don't forget about self esteem and the old offspring, Don't you like it more than the new offspring?
So every person who wants the next cd to be like the old style post here!..... In My Opinion i would be apreciate you Dexter, Noodles, Atom and Greg if you could make another "smash" for us!!! please... i'm dying for because of that!!!!

platinumpt
07-28-2005, 05:43 PM
The band growed up... and like Dexter says "memories are bittersweet, good times we can't repeat"! So accept their music, or stop listening to them dude!

Aimeht
07-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Okey guys How many of you would like to listen again the old offspring... i mean how many of you guys want the next cd to be like their old style (Ignition/Smash)? Come On guys i know that you like can't repeat and those songs that are pretty good comercialy... like pretty fly, but don't forget about self esteem and the old offspring, Don't you like it more than the new offspring?
So every person who wants the next cd to be like the old style post here!..... In My Opinion i would be apreciate you Dexter, Noodles, Atom and Greg if you could make another "smash" for us!!! please... i'm dying for because of that!!!!

I love their old style. But something is telling me it won't be another album like Ignition or Smash.

original_prankster
07-28-2005, 05:46 PM
THere are 38965286582365789324657826526579 posts similar to this.

But, it would be cool to have another album like Ignition or Ixnay.

Iddy
07-28-2005, 05:46 PM
don't mean to throw a dampener on your enthusiasim, but a band can't do somthing which is past them. if they were still in that angsty-smash place they could, but they're grown up... you know - thirty-somthings with kids, pay taxes have family commitments.. it changes your perspective on things. its better that they play stuff which they relate to now, than try to be somthing thats not them anymore. i respect their new stuff because its them and not a crowd pleaser.

Conspiracy of One
07-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Music has changed over the years.....accept it

Apathy
07-28-2005, 05:48 PM
it would be awesome, but It's most likely not going to happen.

Aimeht
07-28-2005, 05:56 PM
THere are 38965286582365789324657826526579 posts similar to this.

Lets do another one !!! yay

Amazed
07-28-2005, 05:59 PM
I really don't think their music has changed that much over the years. Of course it's changed a bit, since they've been playing together for 20 years. But I don't think that the difference is very big. And if you don't like their new stuff, don't listen to it and stop complaining about them being better before. If you love The Offspring, you love the new AND old songs.

ashtray_girl_1
07-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Music has changed over the years.....accept it

yep...accept it! :D and if it offends you just don't listen to it :D

Conspiracy of One
07-28-2005, 06:12 PM
yep...accept it! :D and if it offends you just don't listen to it :D

finally a bright one to come along to this thread.........

Facur1
07-28-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm Chose Gonna Say that "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".

Their Old Punk Is Still Not Died... It's Alive!... so please wake it up!

Iddy
07-28-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm Chose Gonna Say that "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE".

Their Old Punk Is Still Not Died... It's Alive!... so please wake it up!

and that means sounding like everything else thats out there... and not themselves?

SMASH0390
07-28-2005, 06:34 PM
yea it would b cool. but whats wrong with there other stuff? yea this has been done tho many times threads like this need to stop. search next time.

Facur1
07-28-2005, 06:38 PM
no, i didn't mean that i just said that if they want they can make it! so nothing is imposible... i saw that they could keep during three cd's their style, that punk/rock that sounds very well... the cool reefs of Noodles and the good voice of Dexter and of course that excelent combination of bass that greg used to do and the drummes Ron Welty!... so they can wake up again and remake their style... i think that mission from god was a sign! althought it was some material from ignition it's good and they maybe remake it to demostrate that their old style it's still alive!

Iddy
07-28-2005, 06:40 PM
the styles still there.. its just grown-up.

Facur1
07-28-2005, 07:57 PM
well i really think the same !!!!! i think that we really want a new cd but like the old offspring style!!!!!!!! personally i think that the old offspring is the best!!!!!

well i hope that we could have one! we really want it!! wel lwe like the lastest cds!... but me missed songs like no heroe. session. self steem

well good bye

Facur1
07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
One More Thing i have to say... Noodles you are god guy... if you read this threat please try to excuses my complaignings but i think this.
Noodles you are excelent person, the most funniest guy i have seen from a rock band... i saw you in many videos... never change! please... thank you for came to Argentina last year.. you guys were great... really... i really enjoyed very much your show at Ferrocarril Oeste (Buenos Aires - Argentina). Thank You For Been Offspring... and Dexter Keep writing great songs!!... Keep Rocking!!!!

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-28-2005, 08:50 PM
It would be pretty sweet if they made another smash. But it won't happen.

kickass0987654321
07-28-2005, 08:54 PM
It would be pretty sweet if they made another smash. But it won't happen.
you never know, maybe it will.

ruroken
07-28-2005, 09:25 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ! Retardation! :D

kickass0987654321
07-28-2005, 09:26 PM
What do you mean by that?

SMASH0390
07-28-2005, 09:47 PM
none of them are ever gunna read this

platinumpt
07-29-2005, 03:58 AM
Oh please stop whining... "oh we could have another smash" "oh I still have hope they'll be as they were in ignition" goddammit what's wrong with you... The Offspring are making great songs, each year that goes by I love them even more! And I started listening to The Offspring with Smash, so I felt all those changes between that time and now, and I'm not complaining, they're still great!!! Stop being so hard on them. This thread sucks massive cock :( ...

Amazed
07-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Oh please stop whining... "oh we could have another smash" "oh I still have hope they'll be as they were in ignition" goddammit what's wrong with you... The Offspring are making great songs, each year that goes by I love them even more! And I started listening to The Offspring with Smash, so I felt all those changes between that time and now, and I'm not complaining, they're still great!!! Stop being so hard on them. This thread sucks massive cock :( ...

that's what I was trying to say... couldn't find a good way to explain it. I suck :p

Dex90
07-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Offspring's new songs are great and they're not that much different from the old ones!! I think whatever the style the next will be, it will rock! all of their stuff does: from the self titled to cant repeat!

Amazed
07-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Offspring's new songs are great and they're not that much different from the old ones!! I think whatever the style the next will be, it will rock! all of their stuff does: from the self titled to cant repeat!

I AGREE! :D

killer_queen
07-29-2005, 09:03 AM
I can't understand why do the fans love Smash that much. Anyway my favourites are Ignition and Ixnay. And Splinter so there's no old-new for me. I love all the stuffs. I wish they could make albums like Splinter, but longer.

Amazed
07-29-2005, 09:35 AM
I wish they could make albums like Splinter, but longer.

yeah. I think Splinter is a great album

killer_queen
07-29-2005, 09:46 AM
yeah. I think Splinter is a great album
Isn't it? But fans don't like it. But it has a lot of different stuffs, I believe thet worked really hard for that album.

HeadAroundU
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
But fans don't like it.
poor fans :p

platinumpt
07-29-2005, 11:49 AM
I like splinter, but it's too short... personally I think splinter has some of my favorite songs of all the time, but it also has songs that I don't like to hear very much... but it's a short album indeed, I hope the next one will be longer!

Skate Rat 19
07-30-2005, 08:19 AM
SPLINTER DUMBASS, the singles were very different, but same overall quality.

Amazed
07-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Isn't it? But fans don't like it. But it has a lot of different stuffs, I believe thet worked really hard for that album.

yeah, I think it's weird most fans don't like it. :rolleyes:

Smash-Kid
07-30-2005, 08:39 AM
hey guys! my opinion is this....I think that since ixnay album they had very decreased ...they had really become in a pop/rock band...and not a punk band...
i love the smash album, the ixnay, the ignition, the old band called offspring...
It is truth that, in this finish album call splinter i realise that
already it hears some change of style...more punk..but also what it disliked me it was to face with some songs as "hit
that" or "spare me you details"! :(
Also it is truth that who likes offspring likes all albums that they
had created....but we have of being realistic to the point to see that offspring
decresceded very in terms of style , of spirit, and of a sufficiently important thing, that it is to leave punk to last
per sufficient years...
I personally did not want to hear one again conspiration of one or one
Americana....
But who I am I stop decide the future of offspring..itīs just a opinion of one fan.. I wait that they do not fall in the same error to fall in
pop style...and became again a band of punk/rock!!!
A hug to all the staff of the forum.
P.s...sorry my English...I am Portuguese...lol... :D