PDA

View Full Version : You cunts need any more proof? (guitar)

neocon58
07-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Both of these photos have been taken at the warped tour.

The silver diamond plate, with RG-style headstock logo.....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/umer6/amps.jpg

....which is a completely fucking different guitar than this one, which is black diamond plate with a prestige style headstock.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/umer6/blackclothes.jpg

Without trying to be an arrogant cunt, let me just say, I WAS RIGHT, THE BLACK ONE IS A NEW GUITAR, AND ALL YOU CUNTS THAT SAID IT WAS THE SAME GUITAR ARE FUCKING LOOPY!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

platinumpt
07-29-2005, 05:10 AM
Huh, but where's the logo anyway? Isn't it blocked by the mike? I don't understand much of guitars, but I've always thought they were two different guitars! So I agree with you.

Idiot
07-29-2005, 05:11 AM
Haha, nice work neocon. :D

neocon58
07-29-2005, 05:19 AM
Huh, but where's the logo anyway? Isn't it blocked by the mike?

Well, that 'logo' is a jagermeister custom fretboard inlay which dexter has had put onto his two newest guitars. jagermeister is one of his favourite drinks. one or more of dexters older guitars has an anarchy symbol inlay.

the logo i was actually talking about is the one thats on the head of the guitar:
http://www.freewebs.com/ricksreallycoolsite/js100%20headstock.jpg

notice is the two pictures i posted above, the headstock logos are completely different.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
07-29-2005, 05:20 AM
they are two different ones after all, yeah, pretty good job, but you could have also said

you stupid dumbshit goddam mother fuckers! how can he have a black diamond plated one and a silver diamond plated at the warped tour, that means he would have to swap the plate all the time!

neocon58
07-29-2005, 05:22 AM
they are two different ones after all, yeah, pretty good job, but you could have also said

you stupid dumbshit goddam mother fuckers! how can he have a black diamond plated one and a silver diamond plated at the warped tour, that means he would have to swap the plate all the time!

DIE!!!!!!!!!

:p

Ronin
07-29-2005, 06:17 AM
wow ive been kinda outta the loop here on the boards...

who didnt know he had two different diamond plate guitars???
i knew, i just thought everyone else did :confused:

i love that design, he's very creative. maybe one day i'll design a special dexter holland guitar ;)

jasofern
07-29-2005, 06:29 AM
same here, i thought everyone knew they wer 2 different guitars
and ill design a greg k bass one day.... :rolleyes:
but until then, ill keep on 'rocking out' to the offspring, lol

platinumpt
07-29-2005, 10:54 AM
notice is the two pictures i posted above, the headstock logos are completely different.
Now I see them, you're right, totally different!

dexterrr
07-29-2005, 11:36 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: call the cops, he's got a new guitar!!!

chill out, you don't need such an agressive language to spread messages like these. i mean, what some of you guys quarrell about... :rolleyes:

K-o-S-f-T
07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
IM sure you could've posted this pics in the "warped tour photos thread"

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CUNT?! DO YOU THINK I AM ONE TO FUCK WITH?!

neocon58
07-29-2005, 05:59 PM
you don't need such an agressive language to spread messages like these.

YES I DO!!!!!!!

Tired_Of_You
07-29-2005, 08:59 PM
I thought everybody knew it wasn't the same guitar.

neocon58
07-29-2005, 09:35 PM
I thought everybody knew it wasn't the same guitar.

I know. Some people were stupid enough to believe he 'just painted it, your wrong'. :eek:

Venom Symbiote
07-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Haha ha, "cunts". :D

Neocon? You're a man of my own heart, dude. Nice work!

Tee hee hee, "cunts"! Ho ho ho!

But yeah, nice to see you've drilled some sense into these goons. Good for you, man.

The Darkside Has Cookies
07-30-2005, 08:25 AM

But yeah, nice to see you've drilled some sense into these goons. Good for you, man.

Such a suck up. I bet if you walked into a neighborhood and sucked in air you would be hit by a house.

neocon58
07-30-2005, 05:08 PM

Why thankyou. I try my best to persist with these 'cunts'. :p

platinumpt
07-31-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah lots of people said it's the same guitar, I can perfectly remember that in previous threads.

But now everybody's saying "oh, I thought that everyone knew those were 2 different guitars" and "oh, that's shocking, why are you expressing yourself like that, using bad words and all"... oh well... nice job Neocon58 you're the man!!! And your topic expression was the most apropriate!!!:D

Tired_Of_You
07-31-2005, 08:53 AM
But now everybody's saying "oh, I thought that everyone knew those were 2 different guitars"Shut up, I knew it. Try to find a thread about those guitars, you'll see that I knew it.

platinumpt
07-31-2005, 08:57 AM
Shut up, I knew it. Try to find a thread about those guitars, you'll see that I knew it.
AHAHAH oops I didn't notice I quoted you exactly... :rolleyes: