PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour in Montreal

Tired_Of_You
07-29-2005, 08:36 PM
What did you think of the show?

I thought it was amazing. I wasn't too far away from the stage but I would have prefer to be closer to the stage. They made the same jokes as usual, but they talked more than they usually do. The fire hose was awesome. Anyway, I took pictures on a disposable camera ( yeah I finally got money ) but I'm scared they might not work...the camera was quite weird. If they work I'm gonna send some pictures.

Songs they played ( I might have forget a song or two so just tell me which ones)
All I want
Come Out & Play
Gone Away
Can't Repeat
Bad Habit
The Kids Aren't Alright
Staring At The Sun
Can't Get My Head Around You
Self Esteem

Probably not in order, so sorry.

leo3375
07-29-2005, 08:43 PM
I took pictures on a disposable camera ( yeah I finally got money ) but I'm scared they might not work...the camera was quite weird. If they work I'm gonna send some pictures.

Do you have image-editing software of some sort? You can use it to crop your photos to show only what you want people to see. That's what I do when I get my photos back. I also do some color-correction, too.

Tired_Of_You
07-29-2005, 08:47 PM
No, I don't think I have that. =/ The problem is the camera, it was a weird one...Well, the flash worked and it seemed okay even though it was weird. ( There is tape around it so the battery can't fall and it's written to develop the photos before July 05.)

yusuke-lupin
07-30-2005, 06:30 PM
the warped tour was just great i was at the one in montreal i was close to the stage the moshing was crazy and awesome which member trew the beer it landed right on me and the kid next to me drank the rest and a crowd surfed it was all awesome loved it :} i got pics but i do not think i can post them i do not have a scaner

Tired_Of_You
07-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Noodles threw his beer. I was at the right. Maybe you could use the scanner of one of your friends?

I'm going to have the photos Tuesday.

sebastienfan
07-30-2005, 09:38 PM
i went right in front of the stage at 11:30am and wait there until 5:45 to see them.it was a long day but a worth day.i got my t-shirt signed by dexter and i took like 20 shot,they should be good.

leo3375
07-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Post a link to your photos when you upload them.

Tired_Of_You
07-31-2005, 08:40 AM
i went right in front of the stage at 11:30am and wait there until 5:45 to see them.it was a long day but a worth day.i got my t-shirt signed by dexter and i took like 20 shot,they should be good.I hate you. ;) I went at the Mike Stage just before Dropkick Murphys began to play. I was really in the front of the stage, but with the trash and everything I wasn't as close when The Offspring began to play.

How did you meet Dexter?

sebastienfan
07-31-2005, 01:58 PM
apres leur prestation je suis aller sur le coté proche de la cloture bleu,genre en arriere a droite du stage pis dexter a passé par la pour sen aller donc ya arreter pour signer des autographes.jai pris une photo de moi a coté de lui pis ya signer mon t-shirt.quand jattendais pour les voir en avant du stage Higgins est venu voir moi pis un autre fan entre deux show,jy ai donné la main.ya lair bin correct comme gars.Dexter lui avait plus lair a vouloir sen aller mais je respect ca,ya plus barbouiller mon t-shirt que le signer.jai hate de voir si mes photos von etre belles.javais juste un codac jetable.

Tired_Of_You
07-31-2005, 02:13 PM
J'savais que j'aurais du attendre un peu apres le show lol! J'ai vu Higgins avant le show, y sen allais au toilettes, sa fait que j'me suis dis que c'étais pas le bon moment de lui parler, haha. Yé cool Higgins, je l'ai rencontrer l'an passé, pis y nous avait dis ou est ce que le reste du groupe était pour qu'on puisse les rencontrer. Tes photos vont surement etre belles vu que t'était en avant sa cloture. Moi j'était a droite pis comme jsuis pas super grande cétait pas mal dur prendre des photos qui avaient de lallure. Tu les enverra, j'veux les voir!

Julie
08-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Moi aussi j'etais la, j'etais a droite du stage, pas mal devant Noodles. Je me suis amuse au max pis j'avais mon kodak jettable aussi. J'espere que mes photos vont etre reussi, mais j'en ai plus profite pour trasher pis faire du body surf que prendre des photos, j'en ai pris qu'une douzaine.

I got fuckin bruises and my neck hurts cuz of all the moshin', it was awesome tho and I'd do it again anytime. I really liked how they interacted with the fans, it was cool, kinda reminded me of what they did back in 1999 in Montreal. I didn't get to meet them this time, I saw Mike_911 tho, and my plan was to crowdsurf and get over to the security guards so they'd pick me up and drop me on the other side of the gates next to the stage. I would of waved and called out to Mike, who was backstage, well , on stage behind Atom and tired to get backstage after with him saying he knows me, lol. Didn't work tho, you can't really control where the crowd will bring you, haha.

Tired of you, you were probably on the same side as me, what were you wearing? I had a yellow tank top, maybe you saw me or I saw you, lol.

Tired_Of_You
08-01-2005, 10:29 AM
J'me rapelle pas de quelqu'un qui portais ça. Haha, pt quon va te voir sur mes photos, jdevais etre en arriere de toi pis surement un peu plus a droite encore. J'etais pas super bien placé malheureusement =( J'avais un chandail d'Offspring noir avec le dessin du gars qui regarde la lune comme dans le livret de Splinter. J'avais une sacoche noire avec une tete de mort rose et blanc dessus. J'ai les cheveux bruns aux epaules pis javais un gros cou de soleil dans la face lol.

Tired_Of_You
08-03-2005, 09:14 AM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/827/theoffspringmtl053xm.gif (http://imageshack.us)

I'll post more pictures later.

Tired_Of_You
08-03-2005, 10:00 AM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/956/showpict22be.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Tired_Of_You
08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3750/showpictures33cq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

coke_a_holic
08-03-2005, 11:25 AM
To continue the French theme, I won't be using accents because I'm lazy, and I forgot everything I learned in French the past 3 years: Les photos sont magnifique! Je ne attends pas pour quand je vais au Warped Tour en une semaine. Je vais prendre des photos aussi. Mais, je besoin un camera parceque mon est casse (is that the right word?).

Tired_Of_You
08-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Thank you! Achète une caméra avant le spectacle, je veux voir des photos! :D

sebastienfan
08-03-2005, 10:05 PM
actually im the guy with the orange t-shirt in the pictures.you can see the back of my head in all pictures

Tired_Of_You
08-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Haha! Really? You're almost in all the pictures. You're too tall! ;)

Julie
08-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Haha,nice pics, you must of been right next to me.
I think I'm the one on the 3rd picture, to the left where you just see like a third of someone's dirtyblond hair.

I gotta finish the pictures on my cam and I'll get them scanned asap after that. I got like 10 shots left.

Tired_Of_You
08-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Maybe, if it's you, your head is on another picture too lol. I might post some others this week-end, because I only posted 9 and I have like 20 pictures.

sebastienfan
08-04-2005, 12:34 PM
you think im too tall but when i met Dexter i forgot to look but on my picture you can see is little taller than me.in 6'' so he is relly tall.

Tired_Of_You
08-04-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm like 5'5" or whatever how it is supposed to be written. Anyway, that was a joke. I agree, Dexter is tall. When I met him last year, I felt really small.