PDA

View Full Version : Screw Presidents................

thistissam
11-15-2004, 07:46 PM
no really we dont need them if we didnt have them they'd be no wars and really they suck they've all bee good up till bush sr. who agrees

malumboman
11-15-2004, 08:11 PM
nobody. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. nixon, carter, hoover, they really sucked! and a lot of wars were necessary. Afghanistan, WWII after Pearl Harbor. you are an idiot!

Moose
11-15-2004, 10:36 PM
you could actually make a case that there was never a good president for the united states...the definite is they all had their flaws and mistakes.

sKratch
11-15-2004, 10:56 PM
leik omG "in a wrld w/o leeders who wud start all da wars" u r so rite offspring sed it 2

jimmyjimjimz
11-16-2004, 10:53 AM
no really we dont need them if we didnt have them they'd be no wars and really they suck they've all bee good up till bush sr. who agrees

um................ I really think President Clinton was a good president. Reagan was an ass hole, according to my mom. She said he wouldn't give any money to the AIDS research, and he let so many gay people die cause they had AIDS. My aunt's brother in law was gay and died of AIDS at that time. I dont remember much about Reagan and Bush SR cause I was a little kid when they were president.

And, yeah, some wars actually were necessary. Like this war against Bin Ladden, which no one pays attention to, because Bush is an ass hole and he's focusing on Iraq right now, and when the japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, what were we gonna do? Just sit there and do nothing? We had to do something.

Unnatural Disaster
11-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Bill Clinton was a great president. He helped the economy. Also, we had the less wars while he was president than any other president

malumboman
11-16-2004, 08:55 PM
hoover was a terrible president. he led our country to the great fucking depression with no good excuse. our economy just died

jimmyjimjimz
11-17-2004, 08:11 AM
Bill Clinton was a great president. He helped the economy. Also, we had the less wars while he was president than any other president
I don't remember any Official wars when Clinton was president. I remember they went and bombed Kosovo, but I dont think that was a war. I don't understand why they bombed Kosovo either. I bought President Clinton's autobiography, and I'm reading it, so hopefully I understand what happened.

sKratch
11-17-2004, 06:58 PM
hoover was a terrible president. he led our country to the great fucking depression with no good excuse. our economy just died
Man what an asshole... what was he thinking. Shut up.

SicN Twisted
11-17-2004, 08:03 PM
It wasn't Hoover's fault. How do you expect him to control the stock market?

sKratch
11-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Obviously you've never seen the panel in the White House that reads "stock market control"