PDA

View Full Version : Offspring At Warped!

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Who all went to the Barrie show?!?

It was awesome! I've never been to such a crazy concert. The set list was:
All I Want
Come Out and Play
Can't Repeat
Session
Bad Habbit
Staring At The Sun
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Self Esteem

Ive never seen such a large crowed everyone in the entire park must have been watching them. There was so much dust from the dirt on the ground everyones faces were black and there eyes were red. It was amazing. Warped Tour kicked ass.

code_blue
07-30-2005, 06:42 PM
i was at that show. i got to watch from the stage.. i took a couple of videos (session and dexter spraying the crowd with the firehose) which i hope to upload for you guys soon.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-30-2005, 06:43 PM
i was at that show. i got to watch from the stage.. i took a couple of videos (session and dexter spraying the crowd with the firehose) which i hope to upload for you guys soon.

Mother Fucker! Yeah I was right in the middle with all the sand!!

butnuster
07-30-2005, 07:16 PM
yea that was a sweet set, the dirt was insane and im still picking it from my nose and i think i'm literally going to shit a brick tomorrow. i thought the set was kind of short and was disapointed there was no encore considering how large the crowd was... but i guess there is a schedule to keep. regardless it was amazing, my first time seeing them live. people were going crazy during session. oh yea i snagged one of the drum sticks that was thrown into the crowd... sweet.

Pranksta
07-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah, it was an insane show. I was very close to the stage at the beginning, but all the crazy moshing combined with dense clouds of dust forced me further to the back. I saw Greg and Atom hanging out behind the stage before the set, but somehow no one else noticed them (or just didn't care). But as soon as Dexter came to the mic and said "ok", all hell broke loose...

Pranksta
07-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention, at one point Higgins kicked a can of beer (at least I think it was beer) into the crowd, and it almost hit me in the face.

killfrenzy6766
08-07-2005, 08:58 AM

i'm not sure if we're talking about the same show (i was at the silverdome) but when dexter sprayed the crowd with the firehose a guy turned around and offered to lift me up so i got to crowd surf during it

Kitten
08-07-2005, 12:45 PM

All I Want
Come Out and Play
Can't Repeat
Session
Bad Habbit
Staring At The Sun
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Self Esteem

Ive never seen such a large crowed everyone in the entire park must have been watching them. There was so much dust from the dirt on the ground everyones faces were black and there eyes were red. It was amazing. Warped Tour kicked ass.

Did you put a review up on the website?

platinumpt
08-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh, you're so lucky... I'll get to see them in Paris, in a month! :cool:

Apathy
08-09-2005, 09:07 PM

All I Want
Come Out and Play
Can't Repeat
Session
Bad Habbit
Staring At The Sun
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Self Esteem

what's up with "habbit"
is that just how you spell it in canada?

Tired_Of_You
08-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Yes, in Canada we add the letter b everywhere.

platinumpt
08-10-2005, 12:35 PM
what's up with "habbit"
is that just how you spell it in canada?
Come on bbuddy, stop that bbullshit :)

original_prankster
08-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I didn't get to see them. *Cries* I did, however, see High School Football Heroes (look for a thread on 'em in the other bands section), Motion City Soundtrack and Fall Out Boy. And then my sister threw up and we left. :(

Marit
08-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I didn't get to see them. *Cries* I did, however, see High School Football Heroes (look for a thread on 'em in the other bands section), Motion City Soundtrack and Fall Out Boy. And then my sister threw up and we left. :(

Are Motion City Soundtrack good live?

original_prankster
08-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Absolutely amazing. I loved every minute of their performance. That was the highlight of my day there.

Marit
08-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Cool. I really hope I get an opportunity to see them one day.

IdiotOfTheDay
08-13-2005, 08:02 AM
All I Want
Come Out and Play
Can't Repeat
Session
Bad Habbit
Staring At The Sun
The Kid's Aren't Alright
Self Esteem
Hah, no way, they had the same exact setlist here in Vinoy Park. That's in Florida, by the way, in St. Petersburg.