PDA

View Full Version : I am bitter at the world, literally

Mota Boy
11-15-2004, 10:17 PM
The real axis of evil (http://www.csit.fsu.edu/~capstick/AST1002/Chapter2/Media_S02_12b.gif)

I fucking hate winter. Well, I don't absolutely hate it. Sometimes a smothering artic death in the air is a rather nice backdrop for kicking back by a warm hearth and devouring a book. And skiing is fun too. Maybe if my entire life revolved around lounging in a cabin on the side of a motherfucking mountain then I'd like winter. Unfortunately, I'm still a few decades away from retirement, so for now I'll remain loathing this god-forsaken season.

It's not the cold so much, it's not the fact that the biomass is shrivelling up into a twisted mockery of an ecosystem, it's the fact that the sun fucking sets at five o'clock. My last class ends at 3 p.m. every goddamn day and I exit it into fucking twilight. It's mostly psychological - my mind doesn't give a shit that I'll be up for nine more hours after the morning star sinks low in the west - it sees the stars come out and assumes the day's over and it might as well shut down. This past Sunday I was conscious for only three goddamn hours of sunlight. Fuck it - I'm going to take a cue from the Russians and spend the rest of winter in an alcoholic haze, wake me when it's warm.

HornyPope
11-15-2004, 10:22 PM
Cool graphic.

Winter is what makes you appriciate the summer, same as bitterness is what makes you appriciate happiness. One cannot go without the other. Of course, you can always do what I probably will and travel somewhere warm for the winter. Then come back home in spring.

Vera
11-16-2004, 08:37 AM
What the fuck, man.

Move to Monaco or California and stop complaining. Do I have to smack you, bitch?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-16-2004, 08:40 AM
How very aggressive.

lousyskater
11-16-2004, 08:49 AM
i hate summer and love winter. i just love cold weather for some reason. yes, i know i live in california right now, but i lived in minnesota for 2 years and absolutely loved the winter weather there. i like that it gets dark earlier because i'm somewhat nocturnal and am more awake at night than in the day time.
________
YourBettina (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/YourBettina/)

Vera
11-16-2004, 08:51 AM
Whenever someone uses the word "nocturnal" I think "omGzzz u iz Liek Vampyric Darque Mystique Magick!!11".

Ahem. I dunno. Summer is kickass here.

lousyskater
11-16-2004, 08:57 AM
that's probably because you don't experience 100 degree farenhiet weather during the summer. ugh...
________
Live sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Tired_Of_You
11-16-2004, 12:56 PM
I hate winter but mostly because it's fucking cold here. In like 2 months it will be normal to see everyday -30 degrees (in celcius, I think it is around -20 in Faranheit) I know that some places it's even more cold and there's even more snow, but I really hate that season. There will be snow until april and I don't like to think about that...and then the summer will come with the fucking humidity ( if there wouldn't be humidity here it would be perfect) and the 30 degrees... ahh summer...

Nina
11-16-2004, 01:03 PM
i really like winter: hot chocolate, cuddling up, being happy
when you come home from the freezing cold and enjoying
fluffy socks.

i dunno, i just really like it. i also like winter fashion, i like the
fact that if you are freezing, you can simply wear more, and
i like how i can wear a little more make-up (i hate hate hate
wearing anything related to make-up during summer, as it
feels simply disgusting to me).

maybe i just enjoy all that because i hate summer :/

nothing can top fall, tho. (haa that sounds strange)

Dive
11-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Summer is garbage. The sun staining my creamy white skin tone, bees and mosquitoes trying to get a piece of the Dive, hairy sweaty males (and an occasional female) who smell like an anchovy's cunt (as Carlin would say). Winter is perfect around here; everything looks and smells more fresh even though it's dying. I guess.

selfrighteoussuicide
11-16-2004, 01:40 PM
i prefer winter cuz i always have shitty holidays in summer :(

selfrighteoussuicide
11-16-2004, 01:40 PM
i prefer winter cuz i always have shitty holidays in summer :(

eye_pennies
11-16-2004, 01:46 PM
I agree. Winter involves far less sweat.

wheelchairman
11-16-2004, 01:56 PM
There is only rare things more beautiful than Copenhagen under the elegant dress of snow.

Besides, this winter, half my grade is leaving for Australia for 3 months. Which means I will only have 20 hours a week, Spanish and French classes will be more intense, and I won't have any danish classes at all.

Also, Glgg (danish christmas drink) is heavenly.

Mota Boy
11-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Do I have to smack you, bitch?

No, though I'm sure you'd love to, you kinky bitch.

I don't mind winter when it's light out, but to see the shadows grow long at noon makes me want to find mother nature and bitchslap her ass.

And my sweat is a powerful, gender-neutral aphrodisiac.

Betty
11-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Winter makes me really sad inside.

Mostly, I hate the cold. You cannot simply wear more because it is STILL freezing. You cannot possibly be warm when it's -30C and -40C with windchill. And you have to walk to school and back everyday, plus walk between every class. And you have to wear big boots which are all huge and heavy during the day but that you need so that your feet don't get soaked outside.

Yup. Can't wait for summer already.

Tired_Of_You
11-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Winter makes me really sad inside.

Mostly, I hate the cold. You cannot simply wear more because it is STILL freezing. You cannot possibly be warm when it's -30C and -40C with windchill. And you have to walk to school and back everyday, plus walk between every class. And you have to wear big boots which are all huge and heavy during the day but that you need so that your feet don't get soaked outside.

Yup. Can't wait for summer already.

Makes me think that I'll have to walk during at least 45 minutes everyday to go to school next year. The damn busses don't go near of where I live. :mad:

Nina
11-17-2004, 06:55 AM
you do need to admit that -30C is VERY rare in
most countries on this planet.

Vera
11-17-2004, 09:19 AM
By the way, Mota, I started thinking about this and why exactly are you bitter at the world, because if you think about it, should you not just be angry at the laws of physics that make the planet rotate around the sun?

I know I fucking hate gravity myself. Fucking gravity. If it wasn't for gravity, all cool things like flying and not gaining weight would be possible.

Fuck gravity, I say.*

* I'm fucking kidding.

acgc2002
11-17-2004, 09:25 AM
Hello... Mota...

well, as far as I see...nobody is satisfied...
I live in Brazil, I have many cool beaches around me... and I hate it.
I hate summer.... I hate the heat...
I prefer a cold, frosty, freezing day... to play with the snow ( I can only do it when I travel abroad, Brazil has no snow, when it has it has just some tiny small little pieces of iced rain in So Joaquim, Santa Catarina...)
I LOVE the cold!!!!
See my flog:

http://www.fotolog.net/pkcollector

My very first contact with snow in Germany... I wish that vacation was still taking place...

I LOVE WINTER!!!