PDA

View Full Version : Ley me clear my throat...(Beastie Boys)

jennie
07-31-2005, 09:07 AM
THANK GOD FOR THE OFFSPRING!!! They certaintly make life a lot more fun!!!
The Offspring is one of the greatest bands, and we are lucky to be here during their reign. All of their Albums are great, CO1 probably my favorite to date, & I personally believe and know they haven't written the greatest one yet, but will (without a doubt)!!!!!!!!!!! A legend in the making if you will.
They have THE GIFT, their all great musicians & individuals that have mastered their instruments above & beyond their own knowledge.
They have been blessed with three terriffic drummers that allows them to mix things up a bit and keep their music unique, original & timeless. Personally sometime in the future I would love to see them have a concert or two with all three drummers. Plus I want to see who can play Moby Dick (Led Zeppelin)
or something better
X-13 was a gift from god to them, to help the band keep things light not to mention he's a Jack of all trades. There's nothing he can't do.
Greg K. doesn't need a nickname, because EVERYBODY NEEDS A GREG!! All that needs to be said.
Noodles, are you aware of how seductive your guitar playing is? Keep up the good work.
Dexter my love, where would I begin? Your fucking amazing, brillant; & blow me away, over & over again like multiple orgasms!

Jennie

HeadAroundU
07-31-2005, 01:13 PM
nice reading ;) but I have better idea for clearing your throat

thecrowe72000
07-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Why is 'Beastie Boys' in the thread title? :confused:

barangatang
07-31-2005, 01:40 PM
what is the piont of this thread?

You do know that they are on tuir and that there is no fucking way that they will read this.

DexterWannabe
07-31-2005, 03:42 PM
i just wasted 2 minutes of reading this....

darko
07-31-2005, 03:44 PM
So you like the offspring.....

Revolver-2005?
08-01-2005, 03:31 AM
Hi my names Intelligence, we haven't met before have we?

jennie
08-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Why is 'Beastie Boys' in the thread title? :confused:
I quoted Mike D. from the Beastie boys, I was giving credit where credit was due.

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Come on give the girl a break, it was cool reading that, I laughed with the religion stuff haha:D

Very good, I believe you, the moment of the final ascension is still to come;)