PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour in Barrie

Glassestothesky
07-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Well I went to the Warped Tour in Barrie, Ontario yesterday, and I HAVE to say, The Offspring put on the damn best show of anyone playing(however MxPx and Transplants kicked major ass too) and any chance I get I can't wait to see them again. ROCK!

Italia311
07-31-2005, 01:34 PM
I was at that show aswell. OFFSPRING clearly was THE best band there. They had the hugest crowd. The crowd was going nuts for offspring, singing along to all the songs...just going nuts it was awesome......plus I met dexter.

Offspring_77
07-31-2005, 09:29 PM
the mosh pit was fuckin crazy....and they were THE best band there man!!
(i was wearing my slipknot t-shirt)

original_prankster
07-31-2005, 09:52 PM
I get to go to Warped on the 7th. My almost 15-year-old body is shaking with excitement...and because the air conditioner is on a bit high.

Italia311
08-01-2005, 07:44 AM
I dont know how to post pics...but I have a pic of me and dexter from the barrie show!!!! They fucking rockED!!!!!

pillpopper
08-03-2005, 05:18 PM
warped tour ruled this year the tranplants we're really good and alot of people don't really know who they are, but Skindred was there and they fuckin kicked ass, but transplants were on like only 20 mins before Skindred so no one really went to watch them.
Offspring fuckin kicked ass it just so happens My friends and I were sitting against there bus and all of a sudden they came out of the bus then my friend ran up and asked if I could have a picture with one of them since there manager came and asked us for a smoke and they said yea I thought I was gunna cream my pants man if you were there you probably noticed me I had my hair in pigtails and the pigtails were green and the top of my hair was red! :eek: :D

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-04-2005, 12:09 PM
warped tour ruled this year the tranplants we're really good and alot of people don't really know who they are, but Skindred was there and they fuckin kicked ass, but transplants were on like only 20 mins before Skindred so no one really went to watch them.
Offspring fuckin kicked ass it just so happens My friends and I were sitting against there bus and all of a sudden they came out of the bus then my friend ran up and asked if I could have a picture with one of them since there manager came and asked us for a smoke and they said yea I thought I was gunna cream my pants man if you were there you probably noticed me I had my hair in pigtails and the pigtails were green and the top of my hair was red! :eek: :D

Umm..... Thats the biggest run on sentance ever. Learn to put periods.