PDA

View Full Version : Guys - Is Masturbation Unhealthy??

Gone_AwayUK
08-01-2005, 08:03 AM
Cos if it is....I need to know about it :p

Seriously, is it?

Mannen som blev en gris
08-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Why would it be?

Great Mike
08-01-2005, 08:05 AM
NOT AT ALL!!!!! I'm the living proove of that :cool:

Tizzalicious
08-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Yes. If you pull too hard your dick might fall off.

What the fuck?

Megs
08-01-2005, 10:17 AM
NOT AT ALL!!!!! I'm the living proove of that :cool:
correction:proof

my god, i'm so bored i've brought myself down to the level of correcting other people's spelling mistakes

Tizzalicious
08-01-2005, 10:18 AM
that will definitely give you something to do here. Good luck.

mrconeman
08-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Its actualy healthy, anything that raises your heartbeat is

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-01-2005, 10:21 AM
correction:proof

my god, i'm so bored i've brought myself down to the level of correcting other people's spelling mistakes

Well, now correct your grammar.

Conspiracy of One
08-01-2005, 10:22 AM
THeres Nothin wrong with masturbating.......yo lodat and wishomie, mornin fools

Megs
08-01-2005, 10:24 AM
if i make a mistake

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
08-01-2005, 10:32 AM
THeres Nothin wrong with masturbating.......yo lodat and wishomie, mornin fools

It's afternoon here ...

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2005, 10:36 AM
If masturbation was the slightest bit unhealthy, I'd be dead by now.
Hell, I wouldn't have made it past age 13.

SkyRocker
08-01-2005, 10:42 AM
...and earth would only be populated by women

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 10:46 AM

That was quite funny. Thats going in my signature.

Rag Doll
08-01-2005, 11:18 AM

Every woman I know would be dead as well. Myself included.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:25 AM

But I still doubt girls do it as much as guys. And if they do they definetly don't admit it.

Sunny
08-01-2005, 11:25 AM

oh bullshit. bullshit.

i second what RD said.

Rag Doll
08-01-2005, 11:27 AM
But I still doubt girls do it as much as guys. And if they do they definetly don't admit it.

haha. I had a discussion about this with 2 male friends, and I outdid them both in terms of frequency.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:39 AM
haha. I had a discussion about this with 2 male friends, and I outdid them both in terms of frequency.

Haha! Damn... But still, I know some girls that are very open about it, and aren't afraid to tell me. Then others, they claim that they hardly ever do it, and say that they DON'T enjoy it. Now that's bullshit.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2005, 11:49 AM
oh bullshit. bullshit.

i second what RD said.

me too.

Message too short shit

SkyRocker
08-01-2005, 12:10 PM
he he, i'll be flayed by all the feminists in here ?
I did not said women are not masturbating, just think it's more a taboo for women than for men

Preocupado
08-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Masturbation is so healthy that psychologists recomend it to theyr patients.

lovinyourlips56
08-01-2005, 12:13 PM
you'd be surprised at how much girls do it.. plus its healthy for either sex!

wheelchairman
08-01-2005, 12:36 PM
They are all wrong. Masturbation is unhealthy. It causes blindness. And makes controlling the steadiness of your arm much more difficult.

Anyone who tells you masturbation is healthy, is lying masturbating scum.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2005, 12:51 PM

Very much agree. Same thing with the frequency. It does not depend on whether you're male or female. It's the sexual drive you have. Personally I only know one girl who never even tried it. Guys tend to think girls don't do it as often as them but that's only because some chicks are too lame to admit it or don't talk about it openly.

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Very much agree. Same thing with the frequency. It does not depend on whether you're male or female. It's the sexual drive you have. Personally I only know one girl who never even tried it. Guys tend to think girls don't do it as often as them but that's only because some chicks are too lame to admit it or don't talk about it openly.

I totally agree! You should talk about your own masturbation habits more openly and often in repsonse. Y'know, to make up for those girls who don't.

...seems logical to me!

wheelchairman
08-01-2005, 02:53 PM
They are all wrong. Masturbation is unhealthy. It causes blindness. And makes controlling the steadiness of your arm much more difficult.

Anyone who tells you masturbation is healthy, is lying masturbating scum.
Hide your sinful habits people! Sexuality is wrong!

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Pfft, you're all too young to be masturbating anyway! No one under the age of 45 should engage in any activity that is even remotely sexual!

(I'm good at impersonations)

Endymion
08-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Health and psychological effects

It is being increasingly recognised in mental health circles that masturbation can relieve depression and lead to a higher sense of self worth. Masturbation can also be particularly useful in relationships where one partner wants more sex than the other—in which case masturbation provides a balancing effect and thus a more harmonious relationship.

Both from the standpoint of avoiding unwanted pregnancy and that of avoiding sexually transmitted diseases, masturbation is the safest of sexual practices. There is no credible scientific or medical evidence that manual masturbation is damaging to either one's mental or physical health, except in cases where there are pre-existing conditions like Peyronie's disease or phimosis.

Contrary to popular myth, masturbation does not cause blindness. There is some basis, however, to the myth: zinc is required both to transport vitamin A from the liver to the retina and is excreted in relatively high amount in semen. Thus, it is not inconceivable that in zinc-deficient or vitamin A-deficient environments excessive masturbation could have caused night blindness.

The only side-effects recorded are that repeated masturbation may result in tiredness or soreness, which tend to make repeated masturbation self-limiting in any case, and that the volume of ejaculate is temporarily reduced in men after multiple ejaculations until normal seminal volume is regained in a day or so. Nevertheless, people from a socially conservative or religious background and other sensitive persons may experience feelings of guilt during or after masturbation.

Solitary masturbation carries no risk of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases. Masturbation with a man and a woman can result in pregnancy only if semen contacts the vulva. Any masturbation with a partner can theoretically result in transmission of sexually transmitted disease by contact with bodily fluids, and such contact should be avoided with any partner whose disease status is uncertain. Objects inserted into the vagina or anus should be clean and of a kind that will not scratch or break. Care should be taken not to fully insert anything into the anus—any object used should have a flared or flanged base; otherwise retrieval can require a visit to the emergency room. Most modern dildos and anal plugs are designed with this feature.

In 1994, when the first woman appointed US Surgeon General, Dr. Joycelyn Elders, mentioned as an aside that perhaps it ought to be mentioned in school curricula that masturbation was safe and healthy, she was forced to resign, with opponents asserting that she was promoting the teaching of how to masturbate. Many believe this was the result of her long history of promoting controversial viewpoints and not due solely to her public mention of masturbation.

On July 16, 2003, an Australian research team led by Graham Giles of The Cancer Council published a medical study [2] which concluded that frequent masturbation by males may help prevent the development of prostate cancer. The study also indicated that this would be more helpful than ejaculation through sexual intercourse because intercourse can transmit diseases that may increase the risk of cancer instead.

Conspiracy of One
08-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Health and psychological effects

It is being increasingly recognised in mental health circles that masturbation can relieve depression and lead to a higher sense of self worth. Masturbation can also be particularly useful in relationships where one partner wants more sex than the other—in which case masturbation provides a balancing effect and thus a more harmonious relationship.

Both from the standpoint of avoiding unwanted pregnancy and that of avoiding sexually transmitted diseases, masturbation is the safest of sexual practices. There is no credible scientific or medical evidence that manual masturbation is damaging to either one's mental or physical health, except in cases where there are pre-existing conditions like Peyronie's disease or phimosis.

Contrary to popular myth, masturbation does not cause blindness. There is some basis, however, to the myth: zinc is required both to transport vitamin A from the liver to the retina and is excreted in relatively high amount in semen. Thus, it is not inconceivable that in zinc-deficient or vitamin A-deficient environments excessive masturbation could have caused night blindness.

The only side-effects recorded are that repeated masturbation may result in tiredness or soreness, which tend to make repeated masturbation self-limiting in any case, and that the volume of ejaculate is temporarily reduced in men after multiple ejaculations until normal seminal volume is regained in a day or so. Nevertheless, people from a socially conservative or religious background and other sensitive persons may experience feelings of guilt during or after masturbation.

Solitary masturbation carries no risk of pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases. Masturbation with a man and a woman can result in pregnancy only if semen contacts the vulva. Any masturbation with a partner can theoretically result in transmission of sexually transmitted disease by contact with bodily fluids, and such contact should be avoided with any partner whose disease status is uncertain. Objects inserted into the vagina or anus should be clean and of a kind that will not scratch or break. Care should be taken not to fully insert anything into the anus—any object used should have a flared or flanged base; otherwise retrieval can require a visit to the emergency room. Most modern dildos and anal plugs are designed with this feature.

In 1994, when the first woman appointed US Surgeon General, Dr. Joycelyn Elders, mentioned as an aside that perhaps it ought to be mentioned in school curricula that masturbation was safe and healthy, she was forced to resign, with opponents asserting that she was promoting the teaching of how to masturbate. Many believe this was the result of her long history of promoting controversial viewpoints and not due solely to her public mention of masturbation.

On July 16, 2003, an Australian research team led by Graham Giles of The Cancer Council published a medical study [2] which concluded that frequent masturbation by males may help prevent the development of prostate cancer. The study also indicated that this would be more helpful than ejaculation through sexual intercourse because intercourse can transmit diseases that may increase the risk of cancer instead.

awesome......thanks for that endy :D

But i heard that it might also cause hairloss......is that true?

Sunny
08-01-2005, 03:16 PM
But I still doubt girls do it as much as guys

hahah, you'd be surprised...

wheelchairman
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Pfft, you're all too young to be masturbating anyway! No one under the age of 45 should engage in any activity that is even remotely sexual!

Quoted for being half right.

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Fucking hell, Sunny, I missed you.

Oh, and remember what I said about Simma discussing her habits? Double for you. :D

killer_queen
08-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Heh, not me...

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 04:00 PM
hahah, you'd be surprised...

Yeah but like I said girls aren't as open to admitting it as guys are. My girlfriend says she does it about once a week. I wonder if she's lying...

Tired_Of_You
08-01-2005, 04:02 PM
But i heard that it might also cause hairloss......is that true?Oh oh...if it was true, I think everybody I know would be bald.

coke_a_holic
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
*holding a tuft of hair in his hand while sobbing quietly*

I'm never even looking down again.

White punk on dope
08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
if you jerk it too much you turn into this guy http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1487/slipknotguy2lu.jpg

Tizzalicious
08-02-2005, 02:16 AM
awesome......thanks for that endy :D

But i heard that it might also cause hairloss......is that true?

That'd explain people complaining about finding pink hairs everywhere all the time.

*shifty eyes*

RXP
08-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Masturbation is extremely healthy for you.

It cleans the pipes, thus reducing the risk of cancer and it's a solid cardio vascular exercise. If you go long enough. Even if you don't, if you hold your breath you will increase your fitness.

It's also STD free.

neocon58
08-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Masturbation is extremely healthy for you.

It cleans the pipes, thus reducing the risk of cancer and it's a solid cardio vascular exercise. If you go long enough. Even if you don't, if you hold your breath you will increase your fitness.

It's also STD free.

W3rd.

Just don't pull too hard or grip too tight.

Bruising can be nasty. :eek:

RXP
08-02-2005, 03:15 AM
You bruise when you do it too much anyway. Esp in a short period of time.

neocon58
08-02-2005, 03:23 AM
You bruise when you do it too much anyway. Esp in a short period of time.

correct.

Just thought I should point out some of the cons of jerking the gherkin.

barangatang
08-02-2005, 03:24 AM
i hafta wait about six hours between jerking off, but if i was in the army i would do it every 25 minutes.

platinumpt
08-02-2005, 05:02 AM
Life without masturbation would be like life without The Offspring!... it just wouldn't make any sense!!!!

Even when I was dating I did it often, and my exgirlfriend knew about it. And I knew about her habits too, and damn, is she hot! Our orgasm frequency was very high if we join together sex and masturbation... it was cool, indeed.

But most portuguese women just don't admit they masturbate... it's unbelievable, our society is the most retarded you can possibly imagine, I hopefully will leave this shitty country soon... this shit ain't going anywhere, so fuck it...

RXP
08-02-2005, 05:21 AM
Girls who are jealous of their boyfriends wanking are so lame it's beyond belief. Mine used to be so awesome, just send me stuff when I said I was in the mood.

Duracell
08-02-2005, 08:46 AM
it's a solid cardio vascular exercise. If you go long enough. Even if you don't, if you hold your breath you will increase your fitness.

Yes, I finally find out the reason to why I'm in such great shape.

Conspiracy of One
08-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Yes, I finally find out the reason to why I'm in such great shape.

that is so wrong..........but it explains alot about my physical health :D

Duracell
08-02-2005, 08:51 AM
I choke my chicken anywhere between 4 to 10 times a week. To stay in shape of course. :D

Conspiracy of One
08-02-2005, 08:53 AM
I choke my chicken anywhere between 4 to 10 times a week. To stay in shape of course. :D
cough cough stay in shape yeah :D

JohnnyNemesis
08-02-2005, 08:53 AM
Shut up, all three of you.