08-01-2005, 08:11 AM
No Million Miles Away video.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Was it even a real video?

genoci999
08-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Yes.

There was a 2-cd single release as well.

dexterisMYman
08-01-2005, 08:35 AM
maybe they got lazy. oh shit i love this song! Hell Yes by Beck

SkyRocker
08-01-2005, 08:44 AM
I heared there have been problems with wembley ( rights )

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 09:09 AM
No problem, I have the entire set :cool:

I have Can't Repeat new video version too, but I reckon the DVD would look much better if it had the new video on it...

NDM1
08-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Wasnt there also a cheaply made MOTA video?

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah, there was... and a Burn It Up video too... but they only puted the Cool To Hate in it, I don't know why :confused:

But that's OK, 'cause they've already put those in the Americana DVD, so that would be repeating themselves. I'd add a few more live videos, like Bad Habit, but I'm happy with the DVD, I think it fucking rocks!

NDM1
08-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Yeah it is pretty damn sweet. The cool to hate video owns all the other ones. It looked like it was made in like 2 hours, but next to I Choose its their best video in my opinion. I know its been said like 1000 different times but the Guy Cohen interview was pretty lame. Im glad they did it but i wish they could have interview more people along with him. Also the bonus features of when dexter and greg K started the band kicks ass. Its so funny to see dexter playing the drums.

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 10:19 AM
You're so right dude! Yeah, the interview is lame... mostly because the guy is lame by himself, I think... I expected more from him... but he looked kinda drunk, or stoned, or just sleepy, and he didn't say anything at all which is worth to mention. It totally sucked massive cock.

But that old content with dexter playing drums is great! And you see their expressions? They are incredible, Greg K has exactly the same face expression, and even his way of playing the bass is the same! Unbelievable!

NDM1
08-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Oh yeah i no i was amazed when i saw Greg K. He looked the same just with more hair haha. And what about the small get it right clip? I liked it but i wish they wouldve done some more from that show. The hit that marching band was pretty cool too.

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 10:28 AM
And what about the small get it right clip? I liked it but i wish they wouldve done some more from that show.
Me too, dude, me too! But it had pretty shitty recording quality, so that's why they haven't put the entire set there... and even get it right was just a hidden feature... but it was good to see them performing before smash! Noodles looked really funny, with his long hair, his bottle-bottom glasses and his cap ahahah

NDM1
08-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Haha dude noodles was nothign! Ron's hair kept me laughing the whole time! Dexters braids kept gettin in his way.

Chef Boyardee
08-01-2005, 12:32 PM
No Million Miles Away video.
hmm... i didnt even know that existed!

can someone post it :D

Swill
08-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Million miles away video is a live video on the consiracy tour and i think it was taken from a gig they did in manchester in england......dont feel bad....those of you who havent seen it, havent missed much!!!!!
________
Posh milf (http://www.fucktube.com/video/8813/milf-fucked-by-the-bellboy-inside-a-posh-hotel)

Suzanne
08-01-2005, 01:41 PM
why do you think it's recorded in England?

nameless
08-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Million miles away video is a live video on the consiracy tour and i think it was taken from a gig they did in manchester in england......dont feel bad....those of you who havent seen it, havent missed much!!!!!

it was recorded at wembley in 2001! i have the professionally shot video of the whole gig! i cant understand why there would be a problem with the "rights" from wembley though!

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 04:07 PM
it was recorded at wembley in 2001! i have the professionally shot video of the whole gig! i cant understand why there would be a problem with the "rights" from wembley though!
Yeah, I don't understand neither... I even recorded that set once I saw it in television, a few months after the concert...

Autonomist
08-02-2005, 01:01 AM
What's the setlist for the Wembley show?

platinumpt
08-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Bad Habit
All I Want
Pretty Fly
Gone Away
Million Miles Away
Have You Ever
Dammit, I Changed Again
Gotta Get Away
Staring at the Sun
Original Prankster
Intermission
The Kids Aren't Alright
Self Esteem
Come Out and Play
Want You Bad

These are the songs recorded in the set, but I believe the concert was longer, 'cause it's missing a few songs that were played during the co1 tour, like "Pay the Man" or "Why Don't You Get A Job?"

I don't know if this is the correct order!