PDA

View Full Version : Atom's Journal

endlesst0m
08-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Atom rocks and im sure he will quickly become a fan favorite. and as a long time fan, i appreciate him taking the time to keep the online journal. he seems like a really cool guy. i didn't like him at first but he seems like such a cool guy that im a fan now.im not saying i like him or ron better, but atom rocks!

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah, it's a cool atitude from him, keeping us informed about the shows! I've always liked him since I saw him playing live. But of course Ron was great too, but let's just not start a discussion about this again please:)

NDM1
08-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Yeah im glad that Atom is keepig us with us about how the shows go but it would be nice to hear from noodles, dexter, or greg once in a while.

platinumpt
08-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Yeah im glad that Atom is keepig us with us about how the shows go but it would be nice to hear from noodles, dexter, or greg once in a while.
Noodles wrote a few times! Dexter wrote very few times. And Greg K never wrote anything at all I guess. Not to mention Ron. I think Atom during the time he's in the band already has written more times than the other guys all together lol... maybe it's because he's the noob, so he gets all the dirty work;)

NDM1
08-01-2005, 11:26 AM
haha dirty work, maybe so.... :D

Amazed
08-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Atom rocks and im sure he will quickly become a fan favorite. and as a long time fan, i appreciate him taking the time to keep the online journal. he seems like a really cool guy. i didn't like him at first but he seems like such a cool guy that im a fan now.im not saying i like him or ron better, but atom rocks!

yeah.. I like atom. He seems like a nice and mature guy.

ashtray_girl_1
08-01-2005, 05:26 PM
two words-atom rocks!!!

Autonomist
08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
I think he's a fucking whack dude, and an amazing drummer! A welcome addition to the band if you ask me.

deep-fried dog-food sushi
08-02-2005, 12:14 AM
ever since i saw him in that bunny head....i decided he rocks

that and he's a good drummer

:rolleyes:

barangatang
08-02-2005, 01:19 AM
yeah its awsome that hes doing that but, he didn't write anything about sanfransico! :mad:

scream
08-02-2005, 01:19 AM
at first i didnt mind atom being in the band at all but now im pretty fucking stoked. i love the guy.

barangatang
08-02-2005, 01:22 AM
at first i didnt mind atom being in the band at all but now im pretty fucking stoked. i love the guy.

yeah same here, It does sorta suck though how he didn't write any of the songs

scream
08-02-2005, 01:46 AM
yeah same here, It does sorta suck though how he didn't write any of the songs

well he got in after they were written and their next album is in the works so who knows. besides, dexter does most of the writing afaik.

barangatang
08-02-2005, 01:47 AM
well he got in after they were written and their next album is in the works so who knows. besides, dexter does most of the writing afaik.

yeah... dude, answer my private message

The_Offspring
08-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Then maybe this means one day endlesst0m will get his head out of his ass and like higgins too! :D

The_Offspring
08-02-2005, 02:08 AM
oh yeah, Fuck You Endlesst0m

endlesst0m
08-02-2005, 04:39 PM
dont be an asshole

Tired_Of_You
08-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Atom is cool. I hope he'll talk about Montreal in his next journal.

Haven
08-02-2005, 04:44 PM
hahaha..i loved the bunny head...i miss noodles road journals though...they were usually freakin hilarious.... :D

dexterrr
08-31-2005, 03:54 PM
why does he always mention only two songs they played?they don't play just two songs i guess?? are those like the songs they play as an answer to the croud screaming "we want more", or is there a standard playlist to which they always add two songs, or what is it???

~*hit_that*~
08-31-2005, 04:00 PM
Noodles wrote a few times! Dexter wrote very few times. And Greg K never wrote anything at all I guess. Not to mention Ron. I think Atom during the time he's in the band already has written more times than the other guys all together lol... maybe it's because he's the noob, so he gets all the dirty work;)

Well I read in an interview somewhere that Greg doesn't like computers, and isn't a computer person. Thats probably why he never keeps the journal going!! It would be nice if Higgins posted once in a while too :)

Tijs
08-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Maybe Higgins posts on that website from his other band... I'm quite sure he's in a cover band, they have a website and all. (Not sure if he's still in it though, quite a while ago.) I can't remember the name of the band either...

~*hit_that*~
08-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Maybe Higgins posts on that website from his other band... I'm quite sure he's in a cover band, they have a website and all. (Not sure if he's still in it though, quite a while ago.) I can't remember the name of the band either...

Yeah, but it would be nice to read about Higgins' insight into the shows too :)

brothadave79
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
why does he always mention only two songs they played?they don't play just two songs i guess?? are those like the songs they play as an answer to the croud screaming "we want more", or is there a standard playlist to which they always add two songs, or what is it???

You were right about the standard playlist plus two.

Kitten
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM

The band he is in is called Good Kitty. They do not have a message board, and they some local shows around the So-Cal area, but it is obviously difficult to do them all the time, since he is often out on tour with the Offspring.

Good Kitty (http://www.goodkittymusic.com)

Evka.pl
09-01-2005, 04:14 AM
it's great that atom writes journals and all...he didn't write anything since the show in buffalo though. pls write at least a few words about the show in barrie come ooon:D

Offspring7
09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
yeah atom's a great person for the band. i liked that he keeps up with the journal entries...he's seems like a cool guy. in the videos with him in...he looks so enthusiastic.....and thats really cool.

Tired_Of_You
09-02-2005, 11:09 AM
it's great that atom writes journals and all...he didn't write anything since the show in buffalo though. pls write at least a few words about the show in barrie come ooon:DYes and also about Montreal and Quebec.

~*hit_that*~
09-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Yes and also about Montreal and Quebec.

Yes, I like to read them :)

Noodles' entries also make me laugh!

lost_nvrfound
09-06-2005, 06:12 PM
atom is that shit! i can proudly say that i like him better that ron. he's so energetic when he plays. its excellent! i was somewhat saddened to see that his journals had stopped, because i was hoping to see what he thought of NC.

noodles' on the road journals are definately something to be missed. they were so fun to read... how sad