PDA

View Full Version : who from this board...

JoY
11-16-2004, 09:37 AM
....would you like to get to know better??

for me that'd be Izie, Break, sKratch, Sara, Sim & probably more I now can't think of.

then there's the category people, that amaze you every time, that you can't get to know well enough. not quite as well as you'd like to, since we're all a bunch of screennames in the end anyway.

old Psy
11-16-2004, 09:41 AM
----some----

BREAK
11-16-2004, 09:44 AM
I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, JoY. AIM or MSN?

Vera
11-16-2004, 09:48 AM
SUNNY because omg we haven't explored each other's bodies yet, to sound all pervy.

Seriously though, Dive, but I'm too chickenshit to ask him anything of substance on MSN, Not Ozymandias but I fear he may remain a forever mystery to me (damn my weak spot for sexy strangers), Endy because everytime I ask him to sleep with me he goes "lol" & I'm afraid he isn't jut playing hard to get...

There are also a few sn's I've spotted and thought "Oh, this person has a lot of cool posts", but none of the names have really stuck with me. There are some others, though, yeah.

Mota Boy
11-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Many people, and those that don't know they make the cut probably at least suspect that they do, but more in an "I'd like to get drunk and throw rocks" kinda way than an "I'd like to exchange messages over the internet" kinda way.

Izie
11-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Hmmm

People I don't really know, but I wanna!!! : Bella, Rag Doll, Break, Mota Boy.

People I've talked to, but stopped, and I still wanna: Sunny, Nina, Psy

People I talk to, but I still want to know them better: Vera, Tijs (well, we talk... sort of :p)

I'll add more when I remember... And if you're not on and you're sure I remember you, that's most likely because I already know you well?

Vera
11-16-2004, 11:09 AM
Many people, and those that don't know they make the cut probably at least suspect that they do, but more in an "I'd like to get drunk and throw rocks" kinda way than an "I'd like to exchange messages over the internet" kinda way.
Elaborate.

(Meaning I don't what the hell you're saying because I am a stupid foreigner and have been thinking in Swedish all day.)

Eccentric Sara
11-16-2004, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=JoY for me that'd be Izie, Break, sKratch, Sara, Sim & probably more I now can't think of.QUOTE]
Aw,thankyou! :D Most ppl here don't even know I exist!!!! I would like to get to know u better too.I don't have AIM,but my MSN address is eccentricsara@hotmail.com (eccentricsara@hotmail.com).
Hmmm...who else...?? Loads of ppl actually.Too many to mention. I would say Break,but we chat already.:)

JoY
11-16-2004, 11:33 AM
I forgot to mention Endy, Dive & Mota Boy.
I remember Dive was somewhere in my MSN, but we lost contact one way or another & now I don't even remember which e-mailaddress was his. about the same goes for Mota Boy & Endy I believe.

now I actually feel very sloppy.

to Mota - yeah, we've had quite a few conversations with speculations about getting pissed together, but.. but but... there need to be more of those. *girly giggle*

people I want to get 'in touch' with more (;p) : Sanni (my internet has been a biatch, babe. I'm so sorry, but most times this board & that of Pantera are the only sites I can visit. AIM is a cunt, officially), Mags (though she seems so ..out of reach somehow), Nina (most defintitely, though she seems out of reach too, in a whole other way), Per (though we find our ways to keep each other updated ;p), Tizz (yeah), David (you like that, eh? ;p). I think that surely must be about it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Yup. You have no idea how ecstatic I am right now.

*Dances!*

JoY
11-16-2004, 11:41 AM
aw, it's that dance of your once beloved avatar! or no, that was nieh's, wasn't it??

YES, I want to talk to nieh more too. we also lost contact.
my goodness.... I'm the worst e-friend.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-16-2004, 11:44 AM
That was nieh's. But I remember posting a link to it..

JoY
11-16-2004, 11:54 AM
yeah, on the picture site.
yup yup.

Vera
11-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Hmm, MSN no work either? How about yahoo?

JoY
11-16-2004, 12:11 PM
oh oh, Yahoo! stands a slight chance of working. going to try it out right now.
maybe it helps if I screw around with Trillian a bit. you might see me online in a sec. hopefully.

(I should really stop typing "sex", when I mean to type sec.)
((hah, just did it again, while saying that. twice, also when I tried to correct it. Freud is playing tricks on me))

JoY
11-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Hmm, MSN no work either? How about yahoo?
MSN is working for me now. don't know for how long.

Izie
11-16-2004, 12:49 PM
I remembered. I'm adding Julie to my list.

RXP
11-16-2004, 01:18 PM
I'd like to meet Tijs and Bella that's about it.

Oh yeah and Vera cause we'd hook up fo sure.

Oh yeah and Tizz cause she seems really sweet and Willem (sp indeed) and maybe his bitch cause she seems funny too.

I'd also love to meet trip_boy cause he'd hook me up but I'm afraid that he'd stab me.

JoY
11-16-2004, 01:24 PM
I'd like to meet you too. hehe, we have something in common.

I've met Vlad & that's the only one of the board I've ever met, without knowing in real life.
NO, that's not true. MICHAAAAH!!!!!!111 hell yeah. I almost forgot that I didn't know him in real life before. teehee ;p

I still want to meet Tizz. I'd like to meet her ever more, than I'd like to eat chocolate & hang out with my boyfriend on the couch all day. she's so close to me & still so far away. I want to shooppppp!

R0flc0pter
11-16-2004, 01:25 PM

not a good choice...serious

Izie
11-16-2004, 01:26 PM
I've met Vlad & that's the only one of the board I've ever met, without knowing in real life. NO, that's not true. MICHAAAAH!!!!!!111 hell yeah.

I still want to meet Tizz. I'd like to meet her ever more, than I'd like to eat chocolate & hang out with my boyfriend on the couch all day. she's so close to me & still so far away. I want to shooppppp!

Duuuude, I wanna meet Vlad! But he never comes to the place I'm at. Maybe next time :p

And no fair, I already asked Tizz if we could go shop together some time soon :p So she's mine first :p

JoY
11-16-2004, 01:27 PM
that finger.. in your avatar.. hey, why don't you direct it towards yourself?

Izie
11-16-2004, 01:28 PM

Sure thing, whoeveryouare person, I'll believe ya!

fairy call

tee hee! I'm adding you too! hmm and all the nice people I guess, tizz (although I kinda met her on groezrock, but we only said hi) wliethof, joy, ...Im not gonna list them all, cause I'm lazy as hell.

R0flc0pter
that finger.. in your avatar.. hey, why don't you direct it towards yourself?

some ellbow-problem or something like that

JoY
Duuuude, I wanna meet Vlad! But he never comes to the place I'm at. Maybe next time :p

And no fair, I already asked Tizz if we could go shop together some time soon :p So she's mine first :p
but but but.... I asked her over a year ago!

I want to meet your darling boyfriend too. he's actually the only one I've fancied online in my life. but in that case I really have to say "he was yours first". & he is. all yours. hehe.

QUEEF
11-16-2004, 01:34 PM
what is up fuckers. You all taste like queef

Nina
11-16-2004, 01:39 PM
I'd like to get to know SO many people off this board
that it has become scary. eeehh i wanna meet up.

JoY
11-16-2004, 01:40 PM
I'd like to get to know SO many people off this board
that it has become scary. eeehh i wanna meet up.
me too. you're together with Tizz on top of my list, hehe.

Nina
11-16-2004, 01:45 PM
awww tizz is hopefully coming to germany soon,
maybe you can join her :x

Izie
11-16-2004, 01:47 PM
but but but.... I asked her over a year ago!

I want to meet your darling boyfriend too. he's actually the only one I've fancied online in my life. but in that case I really have to say "he was yours first". & he is. all yours. hehe.

Dude! Mine!

The ridiculous thing is, we've just been fighting (literaly) because I said I "owned him" and wouldn't let him get off the bed. And I swear it was before I read this. Strange :/

And about Tizz... Allright, ya had her first, but can we share? Pretty please?

And if ya meet me ya can't miss him, he's like an extention of me, we go everywhere together anyway :)

Dive
11-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Seriously though, Dive, but I'm too chickenshit to ask him anything of substance on MSN

I can just go ahead and tell you my life story so there will be no questions to ask. From my near death at birth to my current state of eating edible sand. Today at 4 eastern only on MSN.

I remember Dive was somewhere in my MSN, but we lost contact one way or another & now I don't even remember which e-mailaddress was his.

I don't think we've ever talked on MSN, but my address is in my profile.

Mota Boy
11-16-2004, 03:17 PM
Elaborate.

(Meaning I don't what the hell you're saying because I am a stupid foreigner and have been thinking in Swedish all day.)

Yeah, you are pretty stupid. I meant that, while talking over the internet is fairly interesting, I'd prefer to get to know members of the board by drinking beer and engaging in wacky escapades with them.

JoY
11-16-2004, 05:49 PM
awww tizz is hopefully coming to germany soon,
maybe you can join her :x
I certainly wouldn't mind *smiles*

Betty
11-16-2004, 05:58 PM
This is totally one of those "who do you like on the board" topics, but in disguise.

Nevertheless... I mostly like boys... RXP, Endy, Nieh, Skratch, Break, Sic, HP, Mota Boy...

But am intrigued by some of the gals... Vera is hilarious, 1565 is well, 1565.

nitropenguin!
11-16-2004, 06:17 PM
Hmm... Tijs, for some reason. *waves to Tijs*

Oh and Tired_of_you.

Tired_Of_You
11-16-2004, 06:25 PM

Oh and Tired_of_you.

Really? it's cool :) You're the first to mention me.
If you want you can add me in your msn contact list.

nitropenguin!
11-16-2004, 06:32 PM
M'kay :) I did. Can never have enough Offspring fans on my buddy list ;)

Unnatural Disaster
11-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I don't know enough people here to actually get to know them better.....

SpongeBob
11-16-2004, 11:00 PM
the only person i like talking to from here is endy.
well, and skratch, but he doesn't IM me much anymore.

Izie
11-17-2004, 12:51 AM
This is totally one of those "who do you like on the board" topics, but in disguise.

I was gonna say that the forst time I posted here, but I forgot. And I kept forgetting.

Stupid old brain.

RXP
11-17-2004, 12:52 AM
Oh yeah I forgot 1565, she could be a drinker partner. And Betty too cause shes smart and I define what it is to be smart.

I've only met Vlad off the board. That was actually pretty cool. A year before that I would have never met some stranger off the net. You grow a lot in a year.

Tizzalicious
11-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Aaaah, people are fighting over who can go shopping with me first! To dissapoint you all...it's gonna be Willem! =P

and then all of you!

Bella: How about next time we talk on MSN we just set a date? Cuz we keep saying "soon blablabla" and it never happens...

Iz: I'm back from London now! But no money yet! Do you?

Nina: Yesssssssssh! We are gonna do the Cologne thing!!! Can't believe we didn't think of something like that before!!

Fairy Call & RXP: Add me on MSN!! (if you have it :)) BubbleTizz@hotmail.com

as for the people I'd like to get to know better...there are quite a lot...:)

Edit: edited my address here...lalalaa

RXP
11-17-2004, 03:08 AM
I'll add you, should be online later tonight if not chat to you later!

Tizzalicious
11-17-2004, 03:19 AM
Oops...I fucked up the address!! It's BubbleTizz@hotmail.com :o

ninth
11-17-2004, 03:49 AM
Ninth, if that faggot ever posts again.

wliethof
11-17-2004, 06:27 AM
I still want Sim and Izie to jump out of a plane and land on matresses outside my house :o

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 06:33 AM
Nobody wants to know me. *Tear*

Hey, you're right, this really is a who "who do you like" topic in disguise. =P

wliethof
11-17-2004, 06:33 AM
I'd meet you. You seem nice enough :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 06:34 AM
Huzzah!

Well I'll be in Holland with Zoe sometime next year. No doubt red-faced merriment will ensue as a result.

wliethof
11-17-2004, 06:38 AM
oo meeting tizz then?

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 06:40 AM
That's the main reason. But I'd also like to have some fun with the BBS Dutchie Club - that being Tizz, Sill, Joy, and all the others, if they're still around..

(and you too, I suppose =P)

wliethof
11-17-2004, 06:46 AM
haha sill isnt from the bbs! well not really! hmm

there's Nina (Inshane), geek, carnage, offspringweb (theyve poofed from here), erm wasn't there a fe-mail ages ago? errr I've lost track of all the dutch folk that used to be on here

JoY
11-17-2004, 07:00 AM
not because I hate Willem, but I'm not going to share a room with him. if he's there, I'm not. it's just too difficult, too complicated, you see?? we both wouldn't know what to say & it'd be terribly awkward in a bad, bad way.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 07:29 AM
Erm.. we can work something out, I'm sure. Maybe see different people on different days or something.

JoY
11-17-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm sorry I'm such a sentimental pain in the ass. I hope you understand & that Willem does too. it's the one & only reason I never met Vicky. (sorry Vicky doll)

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Nono, that's alright. We shall have much fun anyways. =D

JoY
11-17-2004, 08:10 AM
I have no doubt XD
dude... now I'm ALREADY looking forward to it!

wliethof
11-17-2004, 08:12 AM
I'll stay away or something :p I've seen most of the people there anyways

JoY
11-17-2004, 08:14 AM
just don't be present, then I'll be fine.=)
you'll have fun, I'll certainly have fun, so everyone will be having fun. yay! ;p

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 08:14 AM
I have no doubt XD
dude... now I'm ALREADY looking forward to it!

Have patience, m'lady. Next summer shall be here soon.

And it'll be fuckingly superiffic.

JoY
11-17-2004, 08:17 AM
fuckingly! you said "fuckingly"!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 08:21 AM
Yesh.. what did I do??

JoY
11-17-2004, 08:24 AM
two years ago I fell in love with that word. I made it up to compensate my crappy English, without having a clue if anyone else out there would use it too. I know I at least gave *some* people an idea for a silly word to use (which is so ubercute!!), but I don't know if you consciously, unconsciously, or not at all have copied it from me. anyway, I adore the word. brings me back to cute little Isas times.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Must have unconciously borrowed it. But I like it!

JoY
11-17-2004, 08:29 AM
well then, that's CUTE. teehee ;p

the_GoDdEsS
11-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Hehehe, Willem. I rember that one! *giggles*

Plenty. Out of those I don't really talk to or don't get to talk to much:

break, Sarah, Pedro, Tizz, skratch, Bella, PunkerDude (ooold poster) and I dunno.

Izie
11-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Tizz: I'm not really broke, and this weekend I'm gonna get some more money, but since you're broke... We're prolly gonna go during the Xmas sales or something :p

Willem: I somehow don't see us jumping out of planes on matrasses (yes, I still remember that one too), but I do live kinda close nearby, so we might meet some time in the future :p

Andy
11-17-2004, 11:06 AM
no one as no one wants to know me

Tijs
11-17-2004, 12:31 PM
errr I've lost track of all the dutch folk that used to be on here
We met twice. Well, once actually. At the Offspring's show in Amsterdam, we just shook hands though, that's all.
And once before that I was standing behind you at a Peter Pan Speedrock concert in de Goudvis Hal, but I didn't know it was you, I found out later here.

Howdy, why me?

People I'd like to meet:
- RXP
- Izie
- Hysteria/Idiot
- beat all the white trash (even though he makes me feel bad usually.)
- (Think I'm forgetting someone though..)
People I'd like to meet again very much:
- Inshane
- Jesus
- Tizz

wliethof
11-17-2004, 12:47 PM
And once before that I was standing behind you at a Peter Pan Speedrock concert in de Goudvis Hal, but I didn't know it was you, I found out later here.

ahh yes, that was scary!

Vicky
11-17-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm sorry I'm such a sentimental pain in the ass. I hope you understand & that Willem does too. it's the one & only reason I never met Vicky. (sorry Vicky doll)

s'ok duck. i don't really wanna get to know anyone on here better, i've met some people from here, though.. willem (of course), urr.. tizz i met.. and we shopped.. in my loverly city with magical shops, erm.. tijs and jesus i kinda met at the offspring, and (inshane) nina again kindaaaa.. erm.. might've been more but i don't remember.

too_close_to_see
11-17-2004, 01:14 PM
Subsidial
Tired Of You
Sixpence

They all seem nice, even though i've only been on the board a short while.

wliethof
11-17-2004, 01:15 PM
and dennis! ;) teehee

i would like to meet you again :o

Vicky
11-17-2004, 01:16 PM
and dennis! ;) teehee

i would like to meet you again :o

March mi love <3 fun shalt be had. indeed! wink wink nudge nudge. :P

original_prankster
11-17-2004, 01:19 PM
I want to get to know Titus better! I'm farely new and barely know anyone, but Titus seems cool!

Inshane
11-17-2004, 01:23 PM
people I would like to meet again:

TIJS.
Willem.

I have no one I would really want to meet, anybody would be cool.

beat all the white trash
11-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Beat_all_the_white_trash

god bless you my child.

Plus, I've got rid of the underscores now. it's easy to type now.

Faded Soul
11-17-2004, 01:37 PM
hmm... North Americans First (cause they're easier to meet lol):
Linda
Spongie
RagDoll
Cherry Slurpy
Sneedo

and Europeans(someday, if I ever get the money and or chance to go to Europe):
Peds
Bella
Tijs
Willem
Tizz

beat all the white trash
11-17-2004, 01:41 PM
ok:
Tijs
RXP (because he's so close mainly)
Sneedo (but i dont think he counts)
tripboy (for a giggle)
anyone who wants to meet me.

no-one then.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 01:48 PM
No one wants to meet me.

I hate you all!! *Cries*

Inshane
11-17-2004, 01:55 PM
No one wants to meet me.

I hate you all!! *Cries*

I said I would like to meet anyone. That includes you!
If that stops your crying. :)

Goki
11-17-2004, 02:01 PM
No certain one for me... Sunny, Break, Nina, Eccentric Sara, Sic, Ozy, Spongebob etc. are some names that'd be cool to get to know better. I don't really know. Anyone who wouldn't become a pain in the butt would be fine.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-17-2004, 02:04 PM
I said I would like to meet anyone. That includes you!
If that stops your crying. :)

Good enough. =P

Tijs
11-17-2004, 02:19 PM
god bless you my child.

Plus, I've got rid of the underscores now. it's easy to type now.
I'd say remove that sig of yours. Still makes me feel worse.

RXP
11-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Oh yeah I'd like to meet Andy but that would be fucking weird considering the things I post that you've seen.

Idiot
11-17-2004, 04:19 PM
ok:
Tijs
RXP (because he's so close mainly)
Sneedo (but i dont think he counts)
tripboy (for a giggle)
anyone who wants to meet me.

no-one then.

It would be cool to meet you, considering we both play drums n all. I speak to you on MSN far more than on here though. :cool:

Chris
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Hamer, Stoffey and anyone who'd show the same courtesy....alot of people that..

Hamer
11-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Well I've already met HP and two old, old members Kira and Paula, so the only one left would be Chris. :)

nieh
11-17-2004, 05:15 PM
Kira and Paula

I met them too. It's weird though because we live like 20 minutes away from each other in New Jersey, but we met when we were both on our senior trips in Florida. I've also met RagDoll and Break. They made out in the back of my car. It was fun.

Wow...like, 3 people mentioned me. I'm amazed.

Rabbit209
11-17-2004, 05:22 PM
i dont really care who i meet, as long as they want to meet me, which im sure none of you do. but hey im cool with that, i dont want to leave my evil lookingn cave anyways

SpongeBob
11-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Hey Jacque-me and Endy are gonna meet up next year in SoCal, you should join! :D

if there were people from France on here I'd wanna meetup w/ them next year when I move. that would be so cool.

Faded Soul
11-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Hey Jacque-me and Endy are gonna meet up next year in SoCal, you should join! :D

if there were people from France on here I'd wanna meetup w/ them next year when I move. that would be so cool.

ha me and Linda were gonna meet back in September when I had the rental car.....but that foiled when the insurance company took it away like 2 days before wahhh... now I got a new car....we should!! :D

old Psy
11-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Well I've already met HP and two old, old members Kira and Paula, so the only one left would be Chris. :)
Kira and Paula! Thats so cool
I've met Killchick!! ^^

Psy

SicN Twisted
11-17-2004, 10:55 PM
I have the same feeling as Mota Boy - there are some of you I'd enjoy getting shitfaced with, but not neccesarily getting to know intimately.

Why the hell does everyone wanna meet Vlad so much? In real life he's not an aggressive, engaging eccentric, he's just a regular easy going guy. The asshole thing is totally just an internet persona.

HornyPope
11-17-2004, 11:27 PM
It's true. I only act aggressively to make up for my small penis.

I've met a lot of people too. Steven Shaw aien't got nothing on me yo.

Izie
11-18-2004, 02:39 AM
Why the hell does everyone wanna meet Vlad so much? In real life he's not an aggressive, engaging eccentric, he's just a regular easy going guy. The asshole thing is totally just an internet persona.

And that's... bad?