PDA

View Full Version : Australia release DVD...

Gaz
08-02-2005, 10:40 AM
well, ive bought both the cd + dvd (complete musiv video collection) and assumed i was gonna get to hear the acoustic dirty magic and the band talking about stuff...

but that is a different dvd? that was only avaliable on the DD in america?

kinda pissed off about this, was looking foward to watching all this, went out and got the cd and dvd, and this is a different DVD??

is australia gonna get the DVD with the dirty magic acoutic stuff and the other band commentry or what ever was on the dual disk?

dain84
08-02-2005, 10:50 AM
well, ive bought both the cd + dvd (complete musiv video collection) and assumed i was gonna get to hear the acoustic dirty magic and the band talking about stuff...

kinda pissed off about this, was looking foward to watching all this, went out and got the cd and dvd, and this is a different DVD??

is australia gonna get the DVD with the dirty magic acoutic stuff and the other band commentry or what ever was on the dual disk?
You had to get the greatest hits cd+dvd. Not the greatest hits and the complete music video collection.

Apathy
08-02-2005, 11:44 AM

You have to get the dvd that comes with the greatest hits. Not sure if its enhanced or dual disc or whatever. Besides, When you Assume, you make an ass of u and me

Yeah, I hate that joke too.

Kitten
08-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Does any retailer in Australia actually stock the CD+DVD? I haven't seen it at all, I have been asking at every CD store I come across and everything. If I wanted to order the fucking thing online, I would have pre ordered and got that neat little pack, but I figured they might actually cater for the fact that the Australian record industry hasn't quite caught onto dualdisc, and did something alternative.
Hell, I get the feeling we aren't even going to get the single for Can't Repeat out here.

punk_riOt
08-02-2005, 05:13 PM
I've got the CD, and the complete music video collection. i've got the band commentary on the DVD, but no dirty magic. I think that was only on dualdisc CD's (dirty magic) maybe i'm not sure, but i haven't even seen any of those sold in Australia.

Gaz
08-02-2005, 11:35 PM
bugger, really wanted to see all the extra commentry and the acoustic version of dirty magic..

that dvd better come here or else ill be forced to come over to the U S of A and put my thing down!

why oh why realease a dvd in onyl a selection of countries :(

*note to offsrping, send the dvd over here!*

dain84
08-02-2005, 11:57 PM
I've got the CD, and the complete music video collection. i've got the band commentary on the DVD, but no dirty magic. I think that was only on dualdisc CD's (dirty magic) maybe i'm not sure, but i haven't even seen any of those sold in Australia.
The commentary was different on the greatest hits cd too.

Dexter_H
08-03-2005, 04:09 AM
I bought the dualdisc from america (on ebay).

Aannj
08-03-2005, 05:29 AM
Does any retailer in Australia actually stock the CD+DVD? I haven't seen it at all, I have been asking at every CD store I come across and everything. If I wanted to order the fucking thing online, I would have pre ordered and got that neat little pack, but I figured they might actually cater for the fact that the Australian record industry hasn't quite caught onto dualdisc, and did something alternative.
Hell, I get the feeling we aren't even going to get the single for Can't Repeat out here.

Yeah i went to Utopia in the city on tuesday and theyre selling it there for $40.

notoriousdoc
08-03-2005, 07:16 AM
I had to ask at the counter for my CD+DVD copy