PDA

View Full Version : I Choose video commentary

dain84
08-02-2005, 11:52 AM
It's hilarious at the beginning when Noodles was talking about how much of an asshole the director was! Because Dexter was the director!

killer_queen
08-02-2005, 11:56 AM
When? Where?

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 12:06 PM
on the DVD, check bonus features, check audio commentary, then click i choose

and apparently the women in the front is NOT dexters wife because he said they picked up all the flight attendants from a Southwest airline

killer_queen
08-02-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't have the DVD, I don't have even the GH. I wanna die.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 12:11 PM
ur serious?? i got the gh 1 week later, and i got the dvd the day after it came out here!!

killer_queen
08-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeaaah, I hate Turkey.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 12:19 PM
why dont u order it online??

Preecey
08-02-2005, 12:20 PM
on the DVD, check bonus features, check audio commentary, then click i choose

and apparently the women in the front is NOT dexters wife because he said they picked up all the flight attendants from a Southwest airline
Yeah, if his wife was in it, he'd say, wouldn't he?

killer_queen
08-02-2005, 12:21 PM
why dont u order it online??
I have wonderful parents that's why I can't.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 12:21 PM
yeah and they said they picked all the flight attendents up from Southwest airlines for the day

killer_queen
08-02-2005, 12:23 PM
yeah and they said they picked all the flight attendents up from Southwest airlines for the day
So, he might not be married because we've never seen his wife.

Preecey
08-02-2005, 12:23 PM
This message is hidden because killer_queen is on your ignore list.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 12:26 PM
what was that about?

oh and i meant order it online because if you cant find it anywhere, you can sure as heck find it online, im in the US so i can find it practically anywhere music is sold.

killer_queen
08-02-2005, 12:28 PM
what was that about?

oh and i meant order it online because if you cant find it anywhere, you can sure as heck find it online, im in the US so i can find it practically anywhere music is sold.
No, my parents don't let me order it online. They don't let me use their credit cards. I have to wait for it.

defy me
08-02-2005, 12:38 PM
my parents are like that.

SkyRocker
08-02-2005, 12:40 PM
The online ordering was secured

defy me
08-02-2005, 12:44 PM
ha...sorry...try telling my mum that.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 01:06 PM
my parents would buy something using their cards, and then i'd pay them back in money i had or wqhat they owed me, etc etc

Haven
08-02-2005, 02:45 PM
I think Noodles was just being sarcastic about the stewardesses.... :rolleyes:

dain84
08-02-2005, 03:25 PM
It was funny though! Noodles:"I think the director was up on blow the night before. He came in on a hangover and was yelling at everyone."

Dexter: "That hurts, Noodles."

ashtray_girl_1
08-02-2005, 03:56 PM
well that's just great... :mad: i was SURE it was kristine in that vid
dexter is married because i saw him wearing his wedding ring

Haven
08-02-2005, 04:00 PM
it is kristine in the vid......i think this was in another thread...it's kristine, her sister, and the lead singer of the luna chicks.........

ashtray_girl_1
08-02-2005, 04:05 PM
is that true?really?!oh good, now i have nothing to worry about!

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 07:41 PM
it is kristine in the vid......i think this was in another thread...it's kristine, her sister, and the lead singer of the luna chicks.........

how positive of that are you?? it was both of them talking and if he was being sarcastic, dexter probably would have said something of it like thats not true or whatever.

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 07:53 PM
"now this director had a little bit of success recently, he was a tyrant, real hollywoody, i think he was on blow the night before, had come in with a hangover and yelling at us and everyone.."

dude that was great i love it, and how dex wanted to make noodles look like a star by having him come out of the baggage claim

Little_Miss_1565
08-02-2005, 08:40 PM
he said they picked up all the flight attendants from a Southwest airline

....which would be a lie, since one of the flight attendants is Theo Kogan, former lead singer of the Lunachicks-turned-solo artist. Her other job is modelling, not flight attending. :)

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 08:43 PM
aha now see i wouldnt know that cause ive never heard of the Lunachicks or whatever.

well I'll say this: if that is his wife: she looks really ugly and really stupid right there

EDIT: she just looks creepy and possesed, not ugly, but yeah a little weird doing the funny dance

Offspring-Fanatic
08-02-2005, 08:44 PM
those are my thoughts

Venom Symbiote
08-02-2005, 10:53 PM
QUOTE:
"Yeah, if his wife was in it, he'd say, wouldn't he?"

:rolleyes:

If "Gone Away" was about Dexter's daughter's mother dying, he'd say, wouldn't he? If he didn't like the "Hit That" video, he'd just say it, wouldn't he?

Not nece-fucking-ssarily. Good day to thee.

It's his wife in the video, ya schmootz.

platinumpt
08-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Well, if those 3 girls are REALLY stewardesses for those Southwest airlines, damn, I wanna travel with them!!!! But did you actually pay attention to the tatoos they had all over their arms and stuff? They must be from a band or something, that theory about the lunachiks and Dexter's wife is the best, IMO...

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2005, 06:11 AM
Well, if those 3 girls are REALLY stewardesses for those Southwest airlines, damn, I wanna travel with them!!!! But did you actually pay attention to the tatoos they had all over their arms and stuff? They must be from a band or something, that theory about the lunachiks and Dexter's wife is the best, IMO...

'snot a theory...the hot-as-hell blonde with the full sleeve tattoos is Theo from the Lunachicks. They're one of my favorite bands (may it rest in peace), and I remember this well.

Anyone who hasn't heard of the Lunachicks, especially the girls out there, should go look them up like now. They're fucking awesome.

platinumpt
08-03-2005, 06:37 AM
'snot a theory...the hot-as-hell blonde with the full sleeve tattoos is Theo from the Lunachicks. They're one of my favorite bands (may it rest in peace), and I remember this well.

Anyone who hasn't heard of the Lunachicks, especially the girls out there, should go look them up like now. They're fucking awesome.
Alright! Yeah, the word "theory" wasn't the best choice, I admit:)

So Dexter's wife is the first of the three? She's pretty!

I'll try to find a few songs from lunachicks, thanks for the advice!

code_blue
08-03-2005, 06:58 AM

he was just joking around. it's a pretty established fact that it IS dexter's wife, kristine -- who, by the way, is NOT in the lunachicks. dexter doesnt really like to discuss his personal life, which is probably why he made the joke so he wouldn't have to say "hey, the first attendant is my wife!"

i think some people on this board have a hard time distinguishing humor/sarcasm from seriousness..

platinumpt
08-03-2005, 07:01 AM
he was just joking around. it's a pretty established fact that it IS dexter's wife, kristine -- who, by the way, is NOT in the lunachicks. dexter doesnt really like to discuss his personal life, which is probably why he made the joke so he wouldn't have to say "hey, the first attendant is my wife!"

i think some people on this board have a hard time distinguishing humor/sarcasm from seriousness..
Shit, I thought she was in lunachicks, after all her name is Luna, isn't it? So it's just a coincidence... but then again, she co-wrote Session with The Offspring, so she might be a musician, I don't know, what do you think?

Aimeht
08-03-2005, 07:07 AM
I don't have the DVD, I don't have even the GH. I wanna die.

*Hahahahahahaha* Why don't you?

leo3375
08-03-2005, 07:58 AM

Once again, Alison backs up the facts.

Besides, I highly doubt that any airline company would allow any of its flight attendants to have any visible tattooes.

HeadAroundU
08-03-2005, 08:01 AM
*Hahahahahahaha* Why don't you?
because of her parents!
I think she should make a trip to the capital city of Turkey to buy it ;)

wishomie
08-03-2005, 08:22 AM
ur serious?? i got the gh 1 week later, and i got the dvd the day after it came out here!!
I got the Greatest hits the day it came out and the DVD the day it came out. I'm special.

killer_queen
08-03-2005, 09:33 AM
because of her parents!
I think she should make a trip to the capital city of Turkey to buy it ;)
I went last week. And I couldn't find.

platinumpt
08-03-2005, 09:40 AM
I went last week. And I couldn't find.
Strange... The Offspring are touring Turkey this September, and the GH isn't for sale? ...

darko
08-03-2005, 10:16 AM
jesus....you lot are sooo obsesses with the fact one of the stewards 'maybe' Dexter's Wife.....

Offspring-Fanatic
08-03-2005, 10:19 AM
okay okay everyone i was wrong, im sorry if i "disturbed" you or whatever and please stop getting on my case about it... and Venom Symbiote, if no one has told you yet, you dont do your quotes right.

Just to say

alright i got my facts wrong, everyone makes mistakes, so...yeah, im sorry

and before i didnt mean ugly: i meant creepy!! couldn't think of the right word!! she looks a little posessed, but its still very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonWelty
08-03-2005, 11:18 AM

no ...the third is NANCY -- NITRO RECORDS SECRETARY !

at least that was what i saw somewhere

darko
08-03-2005, 11:39 AM
no ...the third is NANCY -- NITRO RECORDS SECRETARY !

at least that was what i saw somewhere

Dexters' Sister - in- law works for Nitro

ashtray_girl_1
08-03-2005, 04:32 PM
jesus....you lot are sooo obsesses with the fact one of the stewards 'maybe' Dexter's Wife.....

yeah, we should all die right now... :rolleyes: