PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the show in south africa?

M.J.
11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
I woold just like to thank the offsrping for the most amazing feeling that i have ever experienced. When you almost blew the roof off the dome and the whole crowd chanting allong to your anthems (i think i shouted the loudest) you gave me goosebumps for the next week! You dont know how amazing it felt! What i say here is a vauge description of what i experienced because the feeling that i felt is totally indescribable. Why did you MAKE us scream for an encoure, you know we would have gone on for ever and ever, you are after all, THE OFFSPRING!!!!! When Noodles raised his beer and told us that he fell in love with it, we wanted to scream that we fell in love with the offspring along time ago!!! Why did it take you so long to come and play and make us scream along till we can't no more, and then just continue anyway? please come back again???!!!

TomaTuTomate
11-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Yeah! The Offspring can do that, we all felt the same way when we saw them!... i almost cry when they played blitkrieg bop... i also hope they return to Venezuela some day :D

M.J.
11-17-2004, 10:10 AM
They dont know what they did to me, i almost cried as well, ,maybe someday theyll return to do it again....

Toxic Speed Bump
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
I doubt it

I just want to crush your hopes becouse I havent seen them :(

MirandaV
11-18-2004, 03:55 AM
If the show was really that amazing I think u got a big chance they return.

M.J.
11-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Dont crush me hopes, ive got them up high! Maybe oneday... Not, "f", that was an amazing show!