PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring On Fuse!

TarachnidX
08-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey I was watching Steven's Untitled Rock Show today on Fuse and they talked a little bit with the Offspring. Now when I say a little bit I mean it. Steven asked them how the Warped Tour was going and then they played Can't Repeat, then after the commercial he asked them when their album "Chinese Democracy" was coming out :D So that was pretty much it, if you want to check it out it's on again tonight at 7:00 Pacific time and 10:00 Eastern time. Now like I said it was really short but if your like me who just likes to watch anything about the Offspring then check it out.

barangatang
08-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey I was watching Steven's Untitled Rock Show today on Fuse and they talked a little bit with the Offspring. Now when I say a little bit I mean it. Steven asked them how the Warped Tour was going and then they played Can't Repeat, then after the commercial he asked them when their album "Chinese Democracy" was coming out :D So that was pretty much it, if you want to check it out it's on again tonight at 7:00 Pacific time and 10:00 Eastern time. Now like I said it was really short but if your like me who just likes to watch anything about the Offspring then check it out.

chineses democracy???

Awsome, fucking awsome.

too bad i don't own a t.v. :(

dain84
08-03-2005, 02:59 PM
haha that guys a couple years behind!

peko
08-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Awwwwwwww, I don't get Fuse. Goddammit.

SMASH0390
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
chinese democracy really? thats very interesting....

Idiot
08-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Hahaha. :D

Nirushika6789
08-03-2005, 03:50 PM
damn u dont get fuse on Sky and guess what i have....SKY
(i live in n ireland)

see after it can someone post a script of the interview or a recording or somegthing plz???? :D

TarachnidX
08-03-2005, 10:38 PM
I hope they get interviewed again and hopefully for a much longer time. Ill post something if I find out that they will be on another show.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
08-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Tape it, tape it, tape it, tape it!!!! lol :p

Autonomist
08-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Someone tape it and upload the live version of Can't Repeat.

Idiot
08-04-2005, 01:22 AM
That would be cool.

platinumpt
08-04-2005, 04:58 AM
Chinese Democracy??? HAHAHA!! Oh well, looks like they're going for another battle with Axl's lawyers! :cool: ... what did they answer to that question, anyway?

Oh, I almost forgot, it would be cool to see live footage of Can't Repeat :o

dexterisMYman
08-04-2005, 05:02 AM
Damnit! I Hate Fucking Comcast! I Dont Get Fuse But I Get Other Pointless Channels!! God Damnit! I Wanna See The Offspring! Ok Now Im Pissed!

offspring kid
08-04-2005, 05:18 AM
WT....chinese democracy wont be their next album :S this title was first decided for Splinter.....so after that they changed it to splinter

platinumpt
08-04-2005, 06:29 AM
WT....chinese democracy wont be their next album :S this title was first decided for Splinter.....so after that they changed it to splinter
Yeah, maybe the interviewer is a insignificant piece of shit who was really badly informed about that matter... or maybe the next Offspring album will be called that, who knows?? I think there are better names, I don't think that title combines with an Offspring CD. Like Noodles stated once, one-word titles are the best!

TRUSTpunk
08-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Death to Comcast , I wish I had Fuse. Shit! :mad:

blackballs
08-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I recorded it on my TiVo and burned a DVD of it, too bad I don't know how to upload it on the computer, oh and they didn't play Can't Repeat live they just showed the music video.

kickass0987654321
08-04-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't know about you guys but didn't it seem like steven was alot more interested in the other bands than the offspring? And didn't it seem like he spent LESS time with them than all of the others? What a jackass.

sneedo
08-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Death to Comcast , I wish I had Fuse. Shit! :mad:

I know you think your avatar is really cool and stuff, I hate to break it to you faggot, but it's lame as shit.... Sorry. :(

pyrosk8er
08-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Comcast rules. I have Fuse. Suckers.

I'm pretty sure they were being sarcastic about the Chinese Democracy bit.

original_prankster
08-04-2005, 09:49 PM
The interview was nothing special. It was okay.

I've seen Can't Repeat on Fuse 8 times now, btw. :D

TRUSTpunk
08-04-2005, 10:04 PM
I know you think your avatar is really cool and stuff, I hate to break it to you faggot, but it's lame as shit.... Sorry. :(

Congradulations!

Your the first forum member to comment me on my avatar. Im really
glad you think its a nice avatar , I don't like your avatar either. lol.

thecavedog
08-05-2005, 04:32 AM
Congradulations!

Your the first forum member to comment me on my avatar. Im really
glad you think its a nice avatar , I don't like your avatar either. lol.

Hey, so how abou myn one? I HATE IT!!! you agree