PDA

View Full Version : Offspring on fuse

NDM1
08-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Hey if it is possible at all, can anybody record the interview thing with dexter and noodles? Its on fuse. I was just wondering because i dont get fuse and it says there gonna talk about whats been happening and things.

leo3375
08-03-2005, 06:00 PM
I recorded it but I don't know how to upload it from my TiVo to my computer. :(

NDM1
08-03-2005, 06:01 PM
OH dang, How was it tho??

leo3375
08-03-2005, 06:03 PM
It was short but it had a couple of funny moments, like when Steven asked them about compiling the "Greatest Hits" collection:

NOODLES: "We did a lot of research, focus groups, etc., then our manager handed us a list." It was along those lines.

Dexter joked about calling GH "Greatest Hits, Vol. I" since that's what the pretentious bands do.

barangatang
08-03-2005, 06:05 PM
It was short but it had a couple of funny moments, like when Steven asked them about compiling the "Greatest Hits" collection:

NOODLES: "We did a lot of research, focus groups, etc., then our manager handed us a list." It was along those lines.

Dexter joked about calling GH "Greatest Hits, Vol. I" since that's what the pretentious bands do.

can't you put tivo recordings onto a disk somehow?

jrk247
08-03-2005, 06:22 PM
can't you put tivo recordings onto a disk somehow?
I think you can, but what do I know I don't have Tivo I have to record it with a tape!

NDM1
08-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Sorry im just eating up new interview seeing if theyll let ANYTHIGN out about their new album. (song titles, album name, etc)

jrk247
08-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Sorry im just eating up new interview seeing if theyll let ANYTHIGN out about their new album. (song titles, album name, etc)
Yeah I know how you feel.

After When Your In Prison I have been waiting for a New album.

An Album NOT A FUCKING GREATEST HITS!

original_prankster
08-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Saw the interview on TV. It wasn't anything ground breaking, but atleast they were actually on TV again. They showed the Can't Repeat video. That's the 7th time this month I've seen it on Fuse. I must be lucky.