PDA

View Full Version : What's your least favorite Offspring song?

pretty fly 88
08-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Mine is When You're In Prison

barangatang
08-03-2005, 11:14 PM
ok whats the piont of posting terrible diseases?

not the one is a awsome song, why do people hate it?

Oh and when your in prison is a spoof song!

Preocupado
08-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Fucking disgusting

HardCorps
08-03-2005, 11:20 PM
ahhh premature children to start the day, but if you look closely one of those kids head looks like that alien dude in the flinstones head. Go figure. :cool:

Pilau
08-04-2005, 05:42 AM
Whats the point in only putting four songs up to choose from? Those may be ppl's faves. Just cos they're ur least fave is the dumbest way i've seen of judging a poll.

Mine is Worst Hangover Ever. That song is just shit, that and a majority of the singles from Americana onwards!

WebDudette
08-04-2005, 05:45 AM
I don't like Hit That or Can't Repeat all that much there are more iam sure but I'am extremely tired and they happened to be the first two to come to mind.

platinumpt
08-04-2005, 05:50 AM
First: None of those songs is my least Offspring favorite song; in a thread like this, with so many different opinions, you should have never done a poll, I think, just free discussion! Mine is Worst Hangover ever, maybe... don't kill me for this, but I also don't like that much Hypodermic from Ignition... it's just my opinion, I love the album, but I don't vibrate much with that song... maybe I've heard it for the first time in a bad mood or something.

Second: To the guy who posted that pictures... ah well... die.

panzor41
08-04-2005, 05:54 AM
I'm not fond of Da Hui much.

punk_riOt
08-04-2005, 06:20 AM
i love da hui!!!...but everyones allowed their opinion.

i suppose i have to say when you're in prison.

what you mean so alone and not the one are cool songs, feelings isnt all that great but still ok.

powerhead'05
08-04-2005, 08:37 AM

Amen to that. When you're in prison cracked me up :D

Don't Fear The Reefer
08-04-2005, 08:45 AM
I thought those 4 where pretty gosh-darned good songs. The song i really hate is 'ball and chain' not sure if thats actually its title but god is it irritating, i always skip it, think its on Ixnay.......

Cejus
08-04-2005, 09:54 AM
^It's called "Me & my old lady" :p There are 2 Offspring songs I don't like: "Feelings" and "Leave it Behind". So I had to vote for Feelings.

darko
08-04-2005, 09:55 AM
erm, W.D.Y.G.A.J or Da-Hui

ArranAJFJ
08-04-2005, 11:21 AM
I couldn't choose from that poll. So Alone and Not The One are both good Offspring tracks. I've never been a big fan of Feelings, but there is worse, and I don't really even consider When your in prison as a song. Personally, I don't like Why Don't You Get A Job and She's got Issues from Americana, partly because they were realised as singles when there were much better tracks on Americana in my opinion.
I used to dislike Da Hui, but I don't mind it that much anymore, just took listening to it a few times, and seeing the making of the video on the DVD. Strange thing I'm listening to Me And My Lady at moment too, I love it as a track, but I can see how the "She aint to Ball And Chain" part can annoy some people, a few of my friends don't like that part.

pretty fly 88
08-04-2005, 11:43 AM
I thought those 4 where pretty gosh-darned good songs. The song i really hate is 'ball and chain' not sure if thats actually its title but god is it irritating, i always skip it, think its on Ixnay.......
Ball And Chain? That's a Social Distortion song! and I like it.

pretty fly 88
08-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Okay the reason there are only 4 songs on this list is because those are the only 4 songs I really don't like by Offspring. I didn't want to put all of their songs on that list. That would've taken too much time, and Spyware is slowing down my computer enough already. Besides, I like all the songs that aren't on this list, that's why there are only 4 choices.

platinumpt
08-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah, but this should be an open discussion thread, not a poll, opinions vary a lot!

HanSky
08-04-2005, 12:14 PM
From those 4 songs I'd vote for Feelings, cause i skip it almost every time I listen Americana. But there are worse than it. I'd say for examble Vultures.

China Boy
08-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Pretty fly, Don't Pick It Up

IdleOffspring
08-04-2005, 12:29 PM
first of all, stupid negative topic, all songs are great.
second, why the fuck are there only 4 songs on it.
third, this topic has been made like 100000 times
4th, When you Are In Prison is just a funny song, It's not supposed to be a single or super great song, just a funny song at the end of the cd.
5th, The Offspring is the best band in the world!

bd007h
08-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Pretty Fly For A White Guy, or Want You Bad

killer_queen
08-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Pretty Fly is a good song. I hate All Along, Feelings.

Amazed
08-04-2005, 01:01 PM

I love Not the one! It's one of my favourites :eek:

deep-fried dog-food sushi
08-04-2005, 04:23 PM
why wasnt pretty fly on there? i hate that song

billiejoe87
08-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Whats the point in only putting four songs up to choose from? Those may be ppl's faves. Just cos they're ur least fave is the dumbest way i've seen of judging a poll.

Mine is Worst Hangover Ever. That song is just shit, that and a majority of the singles from Americana onwards!

Exactly, Not the one is a kick ass song and I like feelings, when your in prison is a joke song, and not the one is alright. I'd say the worst is Worst hangover ever, worst lyrics and musical talent I ever heard.

DarrellOCguy
08-04-2005, 06:22 PM
I dont really have a least fav song but When youre in prison is pointless, i dont care if it was a "spoof" it was retarted and a waste of extra space on the album.

But i do have a song that gets on my nerves very often and that's Pretty fly.
It just gets real old real quick. Dont get me wrong i love it and its meaning, and its a classic. But i hate how retarted people like stuck up preppy ass fuck heads only know who The Offspring are when you tell them they play pretty fly.

I might be one of the few that think that but if you were in my place you'd understand.

original_prankster
08-04-2005, 06:35 PM
So Alone sucks majorly.

.:SMASH:.
08-05-2005, 02:35 AM
the lyrics for starin at the sun are truely inspiring....(i hate when your in prison)

pretty fly 88
08-05-2005, 04:34 PM
why wasnt pretty fly on there? i hate that song
Because that's my favorite Offspring song! And a lot of people seemed to love it (see What's the song that got you into Offspring poll)And why is The Worst Hangover Ever so unpopular? I like that song. The lyrics are funny(I'm never going to drink again, I'll probably never drink again, I may not ever drink again, at least not 'til next weekend). It sounds kinda like Why Don't You Get A Job? so why don't people hate that song?

Rexisfed
08-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Mine is When You're In Prison

wtf man, those three are really good. Not The One is one of the best songs on Smash. Excluding When You're In Prison, I think the worst is probably Denial, Revisited.

pretty fly 88
08-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Why does everybody love Not The One? It's my least favorite song on Smash. I probably shoud've put What Happened To You? on this poll, too, but I think that would've angered people, too.

platinumpt
08-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Not the one is beautiful man, and it has a parallel meaning with the state of things in our world of today...

Beshe
08-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Self esteen, Staring at the sun or Bad habit.

princess
08-06-2005, 02:41 AM
dunno why so many people went for worst hangover ever. i know it aint the greatest song in the world but i love it coz its so true! :p i probably would go for me and my old lady aswell... it kinda grates on me. don't think there's a single song that i dislike enough to say i hate it though