PDA

View Full Version : why is wheelchairman crippled?

malumboman
11-16-2004, 02:11 PM
why do you think he cant walk? i think it is because god hates him

BREAK
11-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Unrelated: Does anyone remember that guy, "The1OffspringFan" or whatever, from New Jersey, who actually WAS crippled & had to spend his life in a wheelchair? Man, I miss that guy. We need him back.

wheelchairman
11-16-2004, 02:19 PM
At least I'm not an Offspring fan.

And I remember that guy. He was kind of a dick. I was the first person to ever have an article and everyone was like omg how can you say he is using his handicap as a method of persuasion?

malumboman
11-16-2004, 02:37 PM
why are you here if you dont like the offspring, douchebag?

Sexy Panda
11-16-2004, 02:39 PM
At first he seemed pretty cool but he got a bit weird when he started talking to Linda. He started acting like an asshole after that.

Mota Boy
11-16-2004, 02:40 PM
I thought that guy was annoying. "Hello everyone, how are you doing? Did you know that I'm a cripple?" *cue thirty-minute rendition of his condition* "Now, just because I'm in a wheelchair doesn't mean that it defines me life. Despite being in a wheelchair I still live a full live and love every minute of it, just like you. Now, does anyone have any questions about me being in a wheelchair?"

The boy defined his existence through his disability and his contant act of martyring himself while asking people not to pity him made me want to puke.

However, I think I was only present for his return to the board, where he splashed his story around a bit and then rolled off into the sunset.

malumboman
11-16-2004, 02:44 PM
hes so mad cuz he cant piss standing up like a real man

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-16-2004, 04:20 PM
why are you here if you dont like the offspring, douchebag?

You really know nothing about the people on this board, do you?

JoY
11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
what was his name? Tony, Toby..?? whatever. he was pretty annoying. at first I thought he was an okay guy & I admired him for his strength, but the second he came online on my MSN that pretty much fell apart. GOD he was terrible. it was like his life turned into a full essay on how to live in a wheelchair & every one word out of his mouth & on his keyboard too. he deserved pride & selfrespect, like everyone does, but.. not *that* much more of it.

Linda
11-16-2004, 04:53 PM
He was a fake.

JoY
11-16-2004, 04:55 PM
y'mean like, he could walk??
noooooo, he showed pics in which he was strapped to that chair! with little drops of drool hanging from the corner of his mouth & stuff.

he could've been a born natural, though.

Linda
11-16-2004, 04:56 PM
He could have got those pics anywhere.

JoY
11-16-2004, 04:57 PM
who would want to do that? did he think he'd be liked that way?
to do that, that's almost cruel. pretty disturbing thought.. *shudders*

Linda
11-16-2004, 04:59 PM
You should know by now that people do weird things online.
Were you around when Sick Boy was here? Talk about disturbing...

JoY
11-16-2004, 05:09 PM
yeah, I was. & I remember you & him didn't have the peachiest of relationships.

everyone will call me nuts for saying this, but you honestly do deserve better than him anyway. he reminds me of my toesocks, that have a little dude like on the men's room on them, above which is written "how to". under it there's a little dudette like on the girl's room putting him upsidedown in a trashcan, above which is written "dump your boyfriend".
yah yah, I love those socks, teehee XD

nieh
11-16-2004, 05:09 PM
how do you know he was fake? I mean, I know people aren't always truthful online but his story seemed to stick together pretty well. In fact, he mentioned his name and his band name quite a few times and posted numerous pictures of himself (they were all the same person) and even posted an article with his band in it from the paper from AFTER he had already mentioned them.
Like everyone else, I think he was alright at first but got really annoying when every other thing out of his mouth was about his wheelchair, and then he would say "but I don't use my wheelchair to make people feel sorry for me" or whatever when he was mentioning it as much as he was.

JoY
11-16-2004, 05:15 PM
"I live a normal life, like any of you guys & I have FRRRIENDS! I may be in a WHEELCHAIR, because I fell out of tree as a kid (wasn't that the story?), but I'm alive & grateful for it. now I appreciate life's every second. people like me, not because I'm in a WHEELCHAIR, but because I'm a good, sweet, honest Christian, who happens to roll around in a WHEELCHAIR. I'm more than just a person in a WHEELCHAIR, I'm a person too you know. & unlike most people in a WHEELCHAIR, I don't give up. I'm tough like that. yeah, me & my WHEELCHAIR."

Linda
11-16-2004, 05:21 PM
nieh, it can be done. Think about it.

Joy - I wouldn't really call it a relationship. That was when I first got internet. I had no idea what I was doing, and he was charming and nice at first. He lied so much, where as I was completely honest with him. I got treated bad by him, and about every else on this site. My feelings back then were genuine, as was my depression. But things are much better now. I do have a b/f who is way better than Sick ever was. We've been together now for over 2 years and he's wonderful! I hope we're together forever. :D

nieh
11-16-2004, 05:25 PM
I remember the story as him being in a car accident, but I might be mistaken. I know it was the same every time he said it, it's just been so long since he said it that I don't remember what it was. Also, I remember him being pissed off because the news was saying Christopher Reeve was the first person to get as much movement back as he did after such an injury when he had the same type of injury and got just as much movement back before Reeve was ever in the wheelchair or something.

nieh
11-16-2004, 05:28 PM
nieh, it can be done. Think about it.

I never said it couldn't be done, just that...if he was a fake, he was either playing out the life of someone he actually knew (otherwise how would he keep up to date so well with the information?) or he was a really good stalker type guy to follow the life of a complete stranger as well as he was. What happened that made you think he was a fake?

Linda
11-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Dude, if you search enough, you can find stories like that, complete with pictures, on the internet. Just tell a little at a time, and when he ran out of things to tell, he left. Simple as that. He was a fake, I tell ya.

malumboman
11-17-2004, 01:26 PM
if hes nor crippled, he deserves to be

Not Ozymandias
11-20-2004, 08:01 PM
rolled off into the sunset.
Good stuff.