PDA

View Full Version : London 17th Sept 2005

splinteredmind
08-04-2005, 05:23 PM
yo dudes. just wonderin if n e one from any where Birmingham UK is going to this gig? (send me message via msn if u would) see ya there

splinteredmind
08-16-2005, 04:04 PM
cooooome on, cant just b me and ad... WOOHOO, the guys all to ourselfs:P

splinteredmind
08-16-2005, 04:05 PM
one more thing:P, if its just me n ad we dont have to que aT THE BAAAAAAAAAAAR :D:D:D nah hah!!:D

Szandi
08-17-2005, 04:21 AM
I'm going!!! hey ho let's go! London!

Szandi
08-17-2005, 04:23 AM
How much is the ticket?

Jay_11
08-17-2005, 04:31 AM
Not from Birmingham, but I'm going!!! Brixton here we come! :cool:

Szandi
08-18-2005, 04:15 AM
but....I'm from Hungary and I'm going to London!
Your way is less! :mad:
But.....eventually...I'm going to work in London, but I'm going to concert if I'm there yet.

Sk8nstu_01
08-20-2005, 07:24 AM
im going to brixton on the 16th

yo dudes. just wonderin if n e one from any where Birmingham UK is going to this gig? (send me message via msn if u would) see ya there

Sk8nstu_01
08-20-2005, 07:25 AM
How much is the ticket?
sold out sorry

kiddman
09-10-2005, 06:13 AM
fellow offspring fans. im going to brixton on the 16th woooooo. but the problem is i have one spare ticket. iv asked everyone i know and knowone else wants to go so i fort id try and sell it. ebay you WILL get ripped off, touts u WILL get ripped off. im selling a standing ticket for the frisay 16th at brixton. im asking for 25 quid which is just over face value as i had to pay a booking fee wen i bought it. so if any of you unlucky fans missed the chance to get standing tickets im have one for sale. if interested or want more details email me on onerockindude_2003@hotmail.com or add me to msn.

help i can help out a fellow fan

splinteredmind
09-13-2005, 01:37 PM
dudes, ot that im all that bopthered but most of you are making pretty pointless points here that are useless to the thred. have nnone of you read the instructions or watched the vid? *****WHINEY GAY KIDSooh ooh, im going on the 16th***** ME: FUCK OFF WE DONT CARE!!

many thanx to the people who used this thread properly and were veryhelpful. c ya there =D, if ur one who used the thread properly ill have a backwards no fear cap and purp;le hair, come shake my hand. or if u tink ur a bigger fan come n have a duel!!!! Chow :cool:

splinteredmind
09-13-2005, 01:38 PM
dudes, ot that im all that bopthered but most of you are making pretty pointless points here that are useless to the thred. have nnone of you read the instructions or watched the vid? *****WHINEY GAY KIDSooh ooh, im going on the 16th***** ME: FUCK OFF WE DONT CARE!!

many thanx to the people who used this thread properly and were veryhelpful. c ya there =D, if ur one who used the thread properly ill have a backwards no fear cap and purp;le hair, come shake my hand. or if u tink ur a bigger fan come n have a duel!!!! Chow

thesandwhichmaker
09-13-2005, 09:11 PM
me and my gf and one of our mates are heading down from Stoke (we're like half an hour out of birmingham if that counts)....having to catch the National Express cuz we're all poor. lol. But Brixton was the only place we could get tickets for so......thems the breaks.
But it'll be worth it, long time fans, first time seeing the band.